Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    oic, well i could be deluded, like that one time i thought i was of average height, except i wasn't, i was taller than that. turned out i was just not paying attention to how tall other people were. that and the non-metric thingy sucks. kinda like that?

seriously though, i don't know
    Nothing is lost yet. Just lay down on bed and let someone check. I guarantee you that you're going to be even taller than that after eliminating the effect gravity has on you vertically.

I'm just wondering what's the use of observation when one can observe a person through that person's life span/life expectancy, certain stages in life and come to the conclusion that that one can remain the same temperament but allow fluctuations of type within it. I'm not particularly in tune with smilingeyes' theory - I found those bits I pulled from wikisocion - and it's a bit stretched.

Like I said before, to me, smilingeyes alludes to physics/chemistry. Basic example would be water and its forms. Water being the temperament and its forms the types withing that temperament. Although I wouldn't want any one mistaken motion for action - it's not the same thing.

This is the part I disagree at this point in time for there has to be something acting upon water/temperament resulting in change of Sociotype. Won't say head injury, though...

I mean, don't know how it works for smilingeyes, I don't know him. I've only talked to him once in chatbox and I don't really know whether he is pointing towards Heraclitus here, maybe borrowed a thing or two? I'm not sure.

If so one wouldn't be able to 'go back' to say EIE after being(?) LIE. That would be impossible, but hey, temperament is still the same apparently. So yes, I'm wondering again what''s the point in observing someone in hopes of pinpointing a Sociotype knowing it is going to change in a year, a minute, five hours, twenty years from now on and change once again, and again, within the temperament of course - I didn't really get past that when I had this brief convo with him
    Last edited by Absurd; 04-11-2013 at 12:49 PM.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    LOL

No.

ah Fi description threads have been opened up the wasooo.
    Then if you can't be ethical enough to put your description in the right place or to present it in a clear way why would anyone bother to try to work out what you are trying to say?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Then if you can't be ethical enough to put your description in the right place or to present it in a clear way why would anyone bother to try to work out what you are trying to say?
    You better stick to IEEs, Jim...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    @Absurd: well what is type? if it doesn't change, then it should be the 'thing' that doesn't change while everything else does. is that possible, and if yes, what is it? in all honesty i have no idea.
    Type can be anything. From type of blood, type of a car to types of people which this personality theory already claimed and made the center of its focus. Classification galore if you haven't noticed already. Ford Fiesta is a car, but it is still called Ford Fiesta. You're human, but you still self-type some type.

And not that it doesn't change - Smilingeyes Model says explicitly Sociotype does change but doesn't say how it changes, doesn't offer a clue/hint as to what is doing the changing. The environment, evolution, whims maybe, personal bias, head injury. Who knows. It's not tested in any way, and to me is an interpretation of Model A. V.I. is completely useless in this case, unless he's got some kind of magical method that enables one to V.I. ILI, IEI, SEI and SLI as, I don't know, IEI. But V.I. isn't the focus of his observations(?), so it is no big deal for it reads it is based on temperament and Gulenko's erotic stuff taking into account Reinin of course which is going to produce different typings, won't it? It sure will but I take it one uses Reinin and on some test subject and comes up with plenty of types, not even within temperament which this site proved many times already.

Question is who is doing the observing and who is observed, that's a big difference. I could make a fake account right now, create a thread in which people do Reinin on me and I'm sure I'm would end up types that aren't even in temperament range.
    Last edited by Absurd; 04-12-2013 at 10:14 AM.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smilingeyes:
    PostPosted: No date/time specified

Most type descriptions have been written by INTJs and ENTPs. One result of this is the overwhelming majority of alphas on these sites. The type descriptions are in a form that does not attract Te thinkers. Also the level of understanding about types with poor relations with the INTJ is absurdly bad. So... There is a need for an opposing point of view, another kind of type description.

The current Ti - descriptions try to describe _what_ a person is like and give names to them and their abilities.

The Te type description would mostly describe how a person acts, what kind of trouble you are likely to end up with him and why and how you should treat him to gain a certain result.

Hell-raising-warning. This thread is likely to be a non-fi area. So be cool.

- The best player destroys the game.

Eidos:
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:18 pm

Good idea...

Another thing that would be great to do would be to construct the profiles in are more methodical way... Having a sample of, for example, a sufficiently large number of ENTj's and getting independant observers to rate their behavioral traits based on videos, etc. Or having people close to the ENTj describing him, how he acts, how he reacts...

Blaze:
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:15 pm

Great idea . . . except maybe it shouldn't be on the gamma thread.

Maybe the what's my type category.

Also SE what do you mean by "Also the level of understanding about types with poor relations with the INTJ is absurdly bad. " Do you mean the understanding of those types is poor, or the understanding of the relations with intj is poor?

Smilingeyes:
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:33 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze

Sure it should. We're looking for a Te-based type description, which will definitely get a rise out of non-gammas and writing it somewhere else will just result in more flaming. Besides, the gamma forum needs all the posts it can get

Also SE what do you mean by "Also the level of understanding about types with poor relations with the INTJ is absurdly bad. " Do you mean the understanding of those types is poor, or the understanding of the relations with intj is poor?
    Both. Neither. Don't take it too seriously. It's not a scientific argument. Just that if a person can not understand the people one can not get along with, one can't make a good type description out of them. Another reason why I expect this thread might get some alphas screaming blue murder

Smilingeyes:
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:34 pm

Eidos. You had a nice post on the Fe thread about the ENTJ. It seemed like it would have gone here better. It had all the nice Te things: instructions on how to handle and corrections to common errors. Did you delete it or what happened to it? Would you like to repost it?

Eidos:
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:28 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    Eidos. You had a nice post on the Fe thread about the ENTJ. It seemed like it would have gone here better. It had all the nice Te things: instructions on how to handle and corrections to common errors. Did you delete it or what happened to it? Would you like to repost it?
    Thanks man. I actually deleted it because I realized later as you say it didn't belong in the Fe thread... It just came out "Te" automatically... unfortunately I copied it, but forgot to paste it after Sad Maybe I can check with the admin...

Blaze:
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:04 pm

Sure it should. We're looking for a Te-based type description, which will definitely get a rise out of non-gammas and writing it somewhere else will just result in more flaming. Besides, the gamma forum needs all the posts it can get

Both. Neither. Don't take it too seriously. It's not a scientific argument. Just that if a person can not understand the people one can not get along with, one can't make a good type description out of them. Another reason why I expect this thread might get some alphas screaming blue murder
    What will come is gamma related biases.

Although the compliment is really belonging to me for bringing up the topic in the first place . . .

I don't think I was taking you too seriously just asking you explain what you said.

Cone:
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:18 am

I would like to write some new type descriptions since my 2nd function is Te, but my descriptions would be ultimately way more Ni than anything. So, if a Te-Ni type description is "how a person acts, what kind of trouble you are likely to end up with him and why and how you should treat him to gain a certain result," then an Ni-Te description would probably be:

How a person acts given a situation, insight into why a person acts that way, ultimately emphasizing the central motives lying behind every action, and a generally negative atmosphere (since negative behaviors offer more insight into the "depth" of a person than positive ones.)

It's about as impractical as you can get, but you must understand something before you can use it to its ultimate potential.

Your INTp friend,

Cone

There is more to life than living it to the fullest.

Smilingeyes:
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:16 am

When you meet her, she will be active. She will do something that seems senseless. She might invade your private space. She might come at you either with a funny story or a gush of feeling. She doesn't really care about you though she is trying to make herself happy by acting out. Somewhere deep inside of herself there lives a deep unhappiness and she is trying to get rid of it. Sometimes she succeeds, sometimes she looks at herself in the mirror and just lives with what she sees, but usually she's just trying to run.

She's your conflictor, the ISFp. Watch out for the emotional response you might have. It will get you down and you'll still be unable to help her in any way. Remember that the things she says aren't targeted at you, she just needs to say them. She will probably be quite consistent in her actions and aims, in this sense you can rely on her. Also, after the first few meetings she will herself try to avoid you recognising that you are unable to help her in her main purpose, feeling better. Unfortunately this will not stop her trying to make herself feer better on your expense. Whatever happened between you two she will likely tell to everyone she knows. She will either add her own embellishments or use the force of pure pathos to make people feer sorry for her and hate you.

She is not really looking for an advantage for herself by her actions, thus enlightened self-interest will not stop her from trying to hurt you. Neither can you bribe her or convince her to stop.

Your agenda: Get rid of her quickly as you can, she's your conflictor. No good will come of the meeting.

Tactical tips: She's looking for a happy encounter. Don't give her one. Don't be offensive because whatever you do will become known to everyone, just act very unhappy, be brief and get away from the situation. If you don't have a fallback position it's very easy to get rid of her by attacking her verbally. So if you really have to do it, you can be confident of the results.

Mental note: There will come a day when you remember her and really really feel bad about how you've acted towards her. A hope will rise in your heart that maybe you could help her after all. You'll want to do something nice to her. If you REALLY have to, do it anonymously. It's better that she thinks you're a miserable bastard.

Watch out: 1) For her posse. 2) Surprises during first contact. 3) You might be mistaken, she might really be an INFp.

Dioklecian
    Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:20 am

When you meet her, she will be active. She will do something that seems senseless. She might invade your private space. She might come at you either with a funny story or a gush of feeling. She doesn't really care about you though she is trying to make herself happy by acting out. Somewhere deep inside of herself there lives a deep unhappiness and she is trying to get rid of it. Sometimes she succeeds, sometimes she looks at herself in the mirror and just lives with what she sees, but usually she's just trying to run.

She's your conflictor, the ISFp. Watch out for the emotional response you might have. It will get you down and you'll still be unable to help her in any way. Remember that the things she says aren't targeted at you, she just needs to say them. She will probably be quite consistent in her actions and aims, in this sense you can rely on her. Also, after the first few meetings she will herself try to avoid you recognising that you are unable to help her in her main purpose, feeling better. Unfortunately this will not stop her trying to make herself feer better on your expense. Whatever happened between you two she will likely tell to everyone she knows. She will either add her own embellishments or use the force of pure pathos to make people feer sorry for her and hate you.

She is not really looking for an advantage for herself by her actions, thus enlightened self-interest will not stop her from trying to hurt you. Neither can you bribe her or convince her to stop.

Your agenda: Get rid of her quickly as you can, she's your conflictor. No good will come of the meeting.

Tactical tips: She's looking for a happy encounter. Don't give her one. Don't be offensive because whatever you do will become known to everyone, just act very unhappy, be brief and get away from the situation. If you don't have a fallback position it's very easy to get rid of her by attacking her verbally. So if you really have to do it, you can be confident of the results.

Mental note: There will come a day when you remember her and really really feel bad about how you've acted towards her. A hope will rise in your heart that maybe you could help her after all. You'll want to do something nice to her. If you REALLY have to, do it anonymously. It's better that she thinks you're a miserable bastard.

Watch out: 1) For her posse. 2) Surprises during first contact. 3) You might be mistaken, she might really be an INFp.
    Where the fuck were you when we needed you?

Welcome

Smilingeyes:
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:35 am

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Where the fuck were you when we needed you?

Welcome
    Now that's a strange thing to say. I was here first you know

Then I got an urgent call to save Guatemala from Chuck Norris. He was eating all their babies so I had to kick his ass. Then I cured cancer.

You can find other exploits misattributed to not me here
    http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/.

Fnord.

Smilingeyes:
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:18 am

This guy is laid back. He's self-satisfied and happy like he was on a morphine high. He controls his environment and if he wanted it any different, he'd change it. He might not look like much, but you need to remember that whenever he's around, your on his turf. He's you're supervisor, the ISTp.

He'll make you angry, one way or another. He'll good-heartedly question the reason for your efforts, he'll tell you to lighten up and take it easy. He'll tell you you're wasting your time. He might make claims of his capabilities that you find hard to believe. He'll act like you're a stuck-up snob and he's probably relatively correct.

You won't be in the same work environment as he is too often. If you are and he's your boss you can manage it, but you'll probably do better somewhere else, it's not that he's harmful to your work, quite the opposite. The problem is he's bad for your career.

In social life, it's easy to avoid him and best to do so.

Trouble arises when you need something from your supervisor. It's almost impossible for you to motivate him positively. He's as happy as a clam as things stand. A simple business transaction will often go awry as mere money won't usually be enough. Attempts to push him usually fall to deaf ears. ISTps don't like it when people think that they're good for nothing except plumbers. Thing is, that's the kind of situation you're most likely to be forced to deal with him. Your house is flooding and your plumber's busy with a bacon sandwich and a cigarette. You're f**ked.

The really good thing about your supervisor is that he will never push himself at you, he will never intrude. Just don't let his existence rule your thoughts.

Your agenda: Ignore and forget. This guy pwns you, and not in a good way.

Tactical tips: If you actually want to get fired up and pissed off, arguing with this guy can do the trick. Beware though, it can be addictive and will probably do you no good in the long run. Better stick with INTps. Also remember that while you'll get fired up, he'll just get bitter and retreat further inside of himself.

Mental note: If you really really desperately need his assistance, you might consider pleading pitifully. You'll hate doing it, but if you make him socially uncomfortable, he might feel obligated to actually do something. You need to make him confused and embarrassed to achieve this, you need to force him to prove himself that he's as good as he thinks he is.

Watch out: His happiness with himself might make you feel envious, want to try the life he's living. Don't! It's not for you. It'll just make you unhappy and cost you in the long run.
    Don't make him too angry. 9 times out of 10 he not just pwns your psyche but can kick your ass if he feels so inclined.
    Even when his work results seem satisfactory, watch out. He will have used short-cuts and quick fixes to problems. The results will eventually show up.

Last edited by Smilingeyes on Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Expat:
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:27 am

If I had any doubts that the quality manager in this company is an ISTp, not anymore after reading this description.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took me like 10 minutes. Screw you lazy fucks.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smilingeyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    You think that is good? You should see the letters the man writes me.
    What man? Are you sure it's safe to deal out your postal address to people you meet in the net?

Damn thread hijackings.

Catholic Schoolboy:
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:34 pm

I don't have the ability to stay within the bounds of a topic. It's like water, it moves.

Te descriptions would be great. I always thought that there should be a place with 16 type descriptions for each type, one written by every other type about the behavior and relationship with the type you are writing about. That would take forever though, and is not going to happen.

Arcanum:
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:24 am

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    I don't have the ability to stay within the bounds of a topic. It's like water, it moves.

Te descriptions would be great. I always thought that there should be a place with 16 type descriptions for each type, one written by every other type about the behavior and relationship with the type you are writing about. That would take forever though, and is not going to happen.
    Te descriptions are insightful... What you said is something I was thinking about, except the part where every type writes. Actually, it would be even better... That's a great idea. I started somewhat in the Delta section with a crude ESTJ description. With more experience, I would not mind writing descriptions at all.

Sorry, I'm derailing the thread... continue ..

Smilingeyes:
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:27 pm
    This person is one of the most difficult one's to handle correctly. He's your illusionary partner, the ISTj.

When you encounter him, the important thing is who is in control. There are no clear rules for this that you might understand, but you will see it from his behaviour. If he's confident, proactive and feels in charge he will operate with you in a manner he feels is correct, standard and efficient. If what you receive from him in this manner is what you wanted or close enough, you should be happy and content. You can survive and even flourish in these circumstances even if this guy is your boss. If the results are not satisfactory, you should not complain about the person responsible but of the results themselves. It is not "correct" in his mind to listen to complaints from people of lower rank but on the other hand it is not "correct" to let yourself make mistakes.

If you are a colleague and technically on the same level as he is, you are likely considered of lower rank, though proven capability, superior knowledge or longer work experience might make him consider you a superior.

The situation is different if you find the ISTj as your employee or meet him on what he feels unfamiliar ground. This kind of strange situation might make him panic in a very slight way. He will act hurried and his actions will lack meaning. This is the only situation ever in which you will find him receptive to you. Restore his faith. Tell him that everything will be fine, then take charge actively. He will feel very positive about you. If this small panic is the kind of reaction the ISTj tends to have to negative situations, you should consider yourself very lucky. You will find his presence very useful.

The other kind of reaction that the ISTj might have to an unfamiliar situation is brooding. He might retreat further into his mind, become inactive or start to behave in a ritualistic manner. Typically he might make absurd, passionate complaints and / or try to use the rules he's accustomed to in a situation in which they do not fit. He will try to motivate people around him but do it in a negative way. If this is the kind of behaviour you run into, there's not much you can do. You can passively watch and pity or you can pull rank and use whatever forceful methods you have available to get rid of him.

On a social level there is some disagreement on the correct procedure. Some believe that the ISTj is most wonderful social company for his illusionary partner. It's certainly something you can try out.

The reason why acts as he does is that he feels he is compelled to control himself and he feels happiness at his ability to do so. This is his greatest motivation and something for you to remember if not understand.

Your agenda: Take the money and run. You will never ever understand this person, don't even try to.

Tactical tips: Never elevate him to a very high position, it's better to reward him with concrete one-shot bonuses.
    Keep him busy and if you can manage scared, that's good too.

Mental note: Never act in anger in your contacts with him. It's only business.

Watch out: This person's presence will make you passive and complacent. Even if you find the man pleasant, you should stay separate from him when in work environment. Otherwise it will hurt your actions.
    You might at times completely forget his presence or the amount of power he wields over his environment. Watch your step.

science as magic:
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:51 pm
    I know these are Te descriptions but can we include interaction outside of the officeplace?

One more robot/Sympathy 3021

download

Smilingeyes
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:24 pm

Yes, you can

Oh you'd like ME to do that? Shocked

I'm including mostly things that I believe would be useful. I've also started this from description of types that Te-Ni's would not normally have social relations ie. the difficult relationships. As one normally tends to avoid them, one usually encounters them where one can't choose one's company, this usually happens inside an organization with a ready power structure such as an association, a workplace or a family.

There's also a supposition in this thread that the person reading the material actually has a purpose for interacting with these people. The information tries to help find a good way to achieve this purpose whatever it may be. It's a result-oriented view of the socion. Of course one should only use these tips on a path of virtù. Smile

Eidos
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:53 pm

Glad to have you back around, Smilingeyes!

Smilingeyes
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:25 pm

Nice to see you hanging around too.
    Slightly worried though, don't you have anything better to do?

Eidos
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:04 pm

Nice to see you hanging around too.
    Slightly worried though, don't you have anything better to do?
    Everything's running smooth...

Smilingeyes
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:06 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Eidos
    What do you get when everything's running smoothly?

A smoothie!

Hilarious.

Sorry. Carry on.

Eidos
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:19 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Eidos

What do you get when everything's running smoothly?

A smoothie!

Hilarious.

Sorry. Carry on.
    ... ...

Eidos

gfjghjgh

Last edited by Eidos on Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smilingeyes
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:06 pm

Excellent Eidos! If you don't mind I'll add a bit of something Smile

Tactical tips:
    If ever you find yourself in a position in which you need to find a "bullet" this is your man: effective, yet expendable.
    If you're very, very intuitive, some of these people might act as your "actiivity partner". If your communication with these people is due to such circumstances very good, you might be able to trust them a lot more than is the standard for this type. Testing required.

Last edited by Smilingeyes on Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Dioklecian
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:30 pm

An INTj and an INTp description would be nice too ...

Expat
    PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:01 am

Right, I’ll give it a try myself –

This will not be focused on the workplace, because in my experience, relationships with this type at work are mostly productive and lacking in friction, so nothing remarkable to report. So hopefully Pedro will be pleased - -

She’s charming, with a radiant smile, and a stylish sense of dress that you can admire if not envy. She makes it easy for you by picking up your genuine interest in her and responding accordingly and encouragingly. What could go wrong? Just one thing: she’s your super-ego, the ESFj.

The first contacts are always interesting since she’s definitely not the kind of person that expects you to take all the initiative in conversation. She’ll always be happy to talk about a number of subjects and will be knowledgeable about many interesting things, with a gift for telling stories, and make you long for the next encounter.

Meeting her continues to be very pleasant but, as the relationship develops and contacts become regular, even daily, you start to notice a few things. First, she will have the inclination to tell you, in sequence, the daily events of her day, mostly dealing with her interactions with other people. Sometimes she is going to make a point and want your opinion; but to reach that point, she needs to go, sequentially, through all the events that led to it, and you wonder if that was necessary. Other times she’ll just relate the events of her day without wanting to make any specific points, apparently expecting you to help her make sense of them. You will listen patiently and politely, and sometimes offer comment, but she will spot your lack of genuine interest and find your comments lacking. On the other hand, she will find your own preferred topics of conversation, more related to bigger-picture and longer-term events, puzzling and uninteresting.

Her inclination will be to try to please you with such things as creating a cozy atmosphere in her place and preparing very nice meals for you, with a lot of effort. These will be sincerely appreciated, but at the same time it will be clear to her that that kind of stuff is not really your strong point, especially when visiting your own less-than-cozy place.

You will become exasperated at her difficulty to evaluate how long anything is going to take, and how she tends to arrive late or just in the nick of time, and she will get upset at your impatience with unexpected delays and traffic jams.

Her instinct will be to try to help you to read how others perceive you emotionally, “can’t you see that he simply doesn’t like you”, she’ll say; your instinct will be to give her advice on practical decisions in her life. While not unappreciated, it will be clear that that is not exactly what either of you was needing the most from the other.

There will be no fights, no serious disagreements; just a sort of strain, stemming from no major issue, just from the different expectations and strengths during such daily interactions.

When you finally part ways, it will be due to no single crisis or reason; and you will feel guilty at noticing that a sort of psychological stress has been removed.

Yet, later, you will remember her smile and wonder whether those differences in your psychologies could really have been so important. Especially as she’ll continue to remember to text you on your birthday.

Tips: regarding work, none. They will be devoted and serious, at the same time as charming, pleasant to work with.

They will also be real friends who will always be in touch if you reciprocate.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And your point is, Radio? Surely if I wanted an advice on how to deal with certain Sociotypes I would turn to Maritsa without paying a dime even though her services are quite pricey.

Thanks, though.
    Last edited by Absurd; 04-12-2013 at 03:40 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are great!

I wonder where smilingeyes and expat and all the rest went too.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

After battling with Gamma forces they left, at least one of them, and now type you from afar, Wacey. From the depths of Beijing...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, in that case he's done that on his own accord providing he's not talking business here, and I don't think he does. Funny though he only limited it to temperament - I would go full blown bonkers and bounce off the entire Socion to not settle at all.

Still agency...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12