Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
You're not listening and you're just playing me some cliché slippery slope fallacy. I just said that living without letting your fear of ego death set all your priorities, you would be happier. Happier to live in your own body. The focus on survival needs discards everything that doesn't serve them => Focus is also ignoring. You're ignoring human connection and care. What the f*** has that to do with your neurotic fear of being absorbed?

Your thought has fermented for too long; but what came out is not some nice booze duh you sicko i'm done

EDIT: you're basically saying "my programming says survival is ultimate value. my programming does not allow to understand how other humans can contribute to my survival. so any collective is detrimental to survival. I'm a robot and impossible to argue with. Beep Blorp meep"
Well, "ego" could be taken to mean "you have too much self-importance because value your own self-interest too much," immediately implying that the issue at hand is one of individual vs. society. That's probably why I derailed in that direction. Maybe I read "ego" wrong. Apologies if that's the case.