User Tag List

Thread: IEI here! I'm not technically new but my old account was deleted, I think.

TIM
    INFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEI here! I'm not technically new but my old account was deleted, I think.

Hey all. I'm IEI 6w5 (6-9-4 tritype) so/sx. Also one of the few IEIs I've seen on here who have experienced duality with a SLE, so hopefully I'll be able to provide some perspective on that in future posts.

TIM
    IEI 4 so/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome :-)

TIM
    female
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warning shitpost:

I am not an IEI, but i can sort of do your functions. Please teach my how to pimp my Ni

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

greetings and salutations!

TIM
    INFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muhtempus View Post
    Warning shitpost:

I am not an IEI, but i can sort of do your functions. Please teach my how to pimp my Ni
    Sorry for the late response muhtempus. Shitposting aside, happy to help with the Ni pimping because I happen to be selfish and welcome any opportunity to externalize my thoughts. All I really know is that Ni gets harder to use while on stimulants of some sort (coffee, etc.) and easier to use (voluntarily) at night, particularly when half-asleep. Also when moved to tears by something or changing your perspective on an issue, so I put myself in situations where I do that a lot, mostly because I like that feeling a lot and tend to get tired of other feelings.

If you are looking for more of what we are presumably referring to when we refer to Ni, even if you have a specific reason for wanting to use Ni that doesn't really relate to personal affairs, the fact that you are searching in general for it probably means that now is the time to revisit anything that has previously made you feel centered or profoundly touched by on a more abstract level.