Thread: Submission

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Rust View Post
    Just to be clear, I'm not destroying you, I don't give a shit about you. She has a barcode on her forehead, it's bizarre and now I sort of understand why she does it.
    She is being playfully ironic. It's sort of obvious.

BurningIce, don't listen to the haters, from what I have gathered, some of them are universally disliked by many others as well, so you are not alone.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post

BurningIce, don't listen to the haters, from what I have gathered, some of them are universally disliked by many others as well, so you are not alone.
    rofl at your apparent distinction between dislike and hatred. impossible to work through contradictions again...? was it so hard in that foster home huh.

she's not playfully ironic, but fake as hell and otherworldly clownish in her rigidity. lots to like about her ..at least her humor/irony would save the day.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    rofl at your apparent distinction between dislike and hatred. impossible to work through contradictions again...? was it so hard in that foster home huh.

she's not playfully ironic, but fake as hell and otherworldly clownish in her rigidity. lots to like about her ..at least her humor/irony would save the day.
    Wow.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post

thank you for your support

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You assumed I'm being hateful here when I'm really just confused and wondering. It is bizarre. ...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that's how I know she's Fe base, among other things ...with too little Ni support to see through stuff and mby change her strategy or smth ..

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BurningIce View Post
    I respect your opinion, but I guarantee those I met were IEI 8.
    Well, since there is no way to for anyone to say with absolute authority what people's types are, the best interpretation here is that the way you define IEI and 8 makes it easily possible to find that type combination. Whereas the great majority of people on this site probably don't share your definitions. In that case, you'll get a lot of negative feedback, s'just how it is. The ad hominems will also be par for the course no matter what you do, so long as you post here. Nature of the beast/s. You're letting it get to you, that's not uncommon either.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN View Post
    Well, since there is no way to for anyone to say with absolute authority what people's types are, the best interpretation here is that the way you define IEI and 8 makes it easily possible to find that type combination. Whereas the great majority of people on this site probably don't share your definitions. In that case, you'll get a lot of negative feedback, s'just how it is. The ad hominems will also be par for the course no matter what you do, so long as you post here. Nature of the beast/s. You're letting it get to you, that's not uncommon either.
    Thank you

I'm not letting it get to me in the way you think, though. Writing here to me is always a cathartic experience, somehow this place always shows me ways in which I can improve myself, not the way people think, but just by the fact that my dual is watching over me and he knows what is going on, he spots things in my behavior and helps me see stuff about myself.
    As odd as it may sound, from this topic I learned I need to listen to him more and less to people.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BurningIce View Post
    who spoke of subculture?

Side Note: Socionics experts ascribe BDSM to the beta quadra, more specifically to the SLE-IEI dual pair. My bf and I are not into BDSM, neither of us is, but knowing how the SLE-IEI dynamic works I can perfectly understand why experts ascribe it to that dual pair specifically.
    ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12