Thread: Is Sx-last the most depressing blind spot?

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is Sx-last the most depressing blind spot?

Soc and Sp-last seen easy to glamorize

sp blind spot = Lives life to the fullest as long as they don’t wind up homeless, in prison, involved in violent street beefs, owning child support to 10 baby mommas or addicted to hard drugs.

So last = authentic, doesn’t care what NPCs think about them. Can do what they want and zero in on the object of their interest without worrying about their reputation or being judged by random people who have no bearing on their lives

sx last = no close friends or exhilarating romances unless you’re genetically gifted. Go your entire life without leaving a strong impression on anyone, feeling stifled and uncomfortable in your own skin, etc.
    Last edited by Averroes; 09-13-2022 at 05:26 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sx firsts likely die more often and their life is likely more painful
    this is not to be "woe is me"

in my depression i think my sx got much more accentuated, i dont know if instincts are inborn, if they can change or u can have an inborn inclination and how much influence it has. but i know i was sick. i wonder if being depressed can show itself as being sx blind even if u arent sx blind. i think i told u about hwo men are often very bad with feelings/valuing/experiencing stuff a certain way i noticed women tend to be more open to in general. this is also prolly why men indulge in more risky stuff, since all the rest seems boring or feminine or whatever bs they have in their mind that makes them stray away from experiencing so many parts of the world.

if that means anything to u, u have given me a strong impression with posting various ppl typing threads and how depressed and stuck u are. but please dont stay that way lol

there is an enneagram group on facebook with a post about each instinct in the worst of the last and sx was kind of how u describe it except its not about impressing anyone but lacking vigor and meaning in life.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    this is not to be "woe is me"

in my depression i think my sx got much more accentuated, i dont know if instincts are inborn, if they can change or u can have an inborn inclination and how much influence it has. but i know i was sick. i wonder if being depressed can show itself as being sx blind even if u arent sx blind. i think i told u about hwo men are often very bad with feelings/valuing/experiencing stuff a certain way i noticed women tend to be more open to in general. this is also prolly why men indulge in more risky stuff, since all the rest seems boring or feminine or whatever bs they have in their mind that makes them stray away from experiencing so many parts of the world.

if that means anything to u, u have given me a strong impression with posting various ppl typing threads and how depressed and stuck u are. but please dont stay that way lol

there is an enneagram group on facebook with a post about each instinct in the worst of the last and sx was kind of how u describe it except its not about impressing anyone but lacking vigor and meaning in life.
    im sure being Sx first sucks a lot of the time, but I fail to see the downside of being Sx second

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    im sure being Sx first sucks a lot of the time, but I fail to see the downside of being Sx second
    So last difficulty socializing > people shit on u at workplaces and school > u cant even go outside but u cant stay inside with the toxic ppl either > resort to sex for money
    Sp last u struggle to provide for urself or others everything is a chore u are bored frustrated and cant cope and u can make very risky decisions. u end up repeatedly traumatised or ur life stays in a rut for a long time multiple times if not dead but u "lived life to the fullest".

of course any stacking can go better or worse. i dont know if one stacking is superior to another.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 09-13-2022 at 05:45 PM.

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know maybe u really need sx and maybe u will turn into sx

I want to care

TIM
    6w7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel sorry for you for thinking this way, but I don't think Sp or So blindspot lifestyle is better than your lifestyle

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sx last = no close friends or exhilarating romances unless you’re genetically gifted. Go your entire life without leaving a strong impression on anyone, feeling stifled and uncomfortable in your own skin, etc.
    That's not what Sx Last means.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a Sx blind EIE friend , he doesn't seem like the that in any way

His Sx blindspot manifest in this way:

He may like a girl, but backs away after he confesses to her and hesitates to continue the relationship, he skips in a week or two after the breakup and moves on to the next girl after a while

Also , he doesn't relate to the Sx blindspot version of his enneagram

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moonmoony View Post
    I feel sorry for you for thinking this way, but I don't think Sp or So blindspot lifestyle is better than your lifestyle
    They’re better at having a good time and hitting it off with people who interest them. I feel like my dysthymia and completely uneventful, pointless adult life can be chalked up to having an sx blind spot

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So last difficulty socializing > people shit on u at workplaces and school > u cant even go outside but u cant stay inside with the toxic ppl either > resort to sex for money
    Sp last u struggle to provide for urself or others everything is a chore u are bored frustrated and cant cope and u can make very risky decisions. u end up repeatedly traumatised or ur life stays in a rut for a long time multiple times if not dead but u "lived life to the fullest".

of course any stacking can go better or worse. i dont know if one stacking is superior to another.
    Sp/Sx = content loner with depth, a strong sense of self and a healthy self esteem from a young age who’s always in and out of relationships/situationships and disregards anyone outside of his immediate family and closest friends who are ride or dies. A potential downside is limiting their pool of potential mates, but I think being able to make a strong connection with a handful of people is preferable to being around people all the time and not be able to reach that point with anyone at all

So/Sx = happy go lucky manwhore
    Last edited by Averroes; 09-14-2022 at 12:32 PM.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing about this whole instincts is that it seems as if everyone who has an avoidant attachment style would be classified as sx blind...and this is why I stopped subscribing to it.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sp/Sx = content loner with depth, a strong sense of self and a healthy self esteem from a young age who’s always in and out of relationships/situationships and disregards anyone outside of his immediate family and closest friends who are ride or dies

So/Sx = happy go lucky manwhore
    I agree with this. Except I’d add that Sx/So = relationship-troubled guy who knows a huge number of people.
    @Averroes, do you mean that the friends and family have to be “ride or die”s?

Because putting up with someone’s unlimited bullshit is not healthy.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-14-2022 at 12:41 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
    One thing about this whole instincts is that it seems as if everyone who has an avoidant attachment style would be classified as sx blind...and this is why I stopped subscribing to it.

But what if there is actually a very strong correlation? Like the way that a giraffe is like a dog?

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I agree with this. Except I’d add that Sx/So = relationship-troubled guy who knows a huge number of people.
    @Averroes, what is a “ride or die”?
    someone who’s extremely loyal to you and has your back in any situation

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

someone who’s extremely loyal to you and has your back in any situation
    Thanks.

I looked it up, and both Google and I think that that is not entirely healthy. Because some people do things which are wrong, and overlooking that behavior benefits no one.

Oddly enough, I feel that the ESIs I know are “ride or die”s. Which I think is great, but then I also don’t believe that they will do shitty things.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not how the last variant works, or to be exact, it really doesn't work like that.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For my understanding, you can at some degree actually good at your blind spot because you are unbiased toward it.

Like sometime I feel like I'm better at judging a So relate situation/problem than a So first, because I don't care about it, so I have an unbiased point of view.

And vice versa. sometime I feel like I stuck too much in my Sp nature to the point it make me make wrong decision.

Your first probably the most causes stress to you. Like the one whining the most about relationship is Sx or So first.
    Last edited by Renna; 09-14-2022 at 03:28 PM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Depressing" is being unhealthy. Having hang-ups, being ineffective at life, not being able to self-develop. Any person with any stacking can be unhealthy and ineffective at living their life, in their own manner. One has to accept what one is, and live accordingly. There are things that can be "tuned" or changed, but it's not good to try to be something you're not or you don't "have inside" you. Thinking about trans people now, but trans people in most cases are trying to be what they truly feel inside (except those that regret the change).

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    "Depressing" is being unhealthy. Having hang-ups, being ineffective at life, not being able to self-develop. Any person with any stacking can be unhealthy and ineffective at living their life, in their own manner. One has to accept what one is, and live accordingly. There are things that can be "tuned" or changed, but it's not good to try to be something you're not or you don't "have inside" you. Thinking about trans people now, but trans people in most cases are trying to be what they truly feel inside (except those that regret the change).
    sorry to derail, i'll just put this in a spoiler

Transgenderism is a startling example of what extreme mind-body dissociation will do to you and trans "medicine" emphasizes changing the body (self-mutilating) to suit the mind instead of vice versa.. no years of psychotherapy before physical "treatment" are required anymore (as it used to be, decades ago, when only the rare individual desired a sex-change before the social contagion started). And for example r/detrans has grown truly exponentially since the start of the year. I think when I visited in january it was only a couple thousand members (now it's 38K) . It is a community where you can only join if you yourself are a verified detransitioner. It's happening around now because in the US, the big transitioning boom started 4-5 years ago, so now is when most are coming to regret the change. and the lawsuits have also starting coming in.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how come u got sp/sx to have a healthy self esteem or close friends who are ride or die.

I want to care

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how come u got sp/sx to have a healthy self esteem or close friends who are ride or die.
    I feel like a poor self esteem often comes from being self conscious, comparing themselves excessively to other people, and caring too much about what other people think which are all Soc-traits (although So/Sxs and Sx/Sos usually have a much easier overcoming this and being unapologetically themselves than Sx lasts) They’re also probably less prone to pathological codependency compared to sx/Sps

Ride or die friends are probably something that most sx-firsts/seconds have
    Last edited by Averroes; 09-14-2022 at 07:24 PM.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i forgot to finish that i meant its not necessarily the case. being soc blind doesnt mean u are unaffected by what others think. its more like ur main goal is not about what others think but ur life and self esteem still get affected. i know an sp/sx with very bad self esteem in some regards. ive talked ot sp/sxes here who have been negatively affected. i dont think most people have friends who are ride or die even with sx firsts. ok i relized its exaggarated expresison

I want to care

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They’re better at having a good time and hitting it off with people who interest them. I feel like my dysthymia and completely uneventful, pointless adult life can be chalked up to having an sx blind spot
    Yeah, we can turn on magnetism to draw people in, but it's not always even something authentic. I have turned on that draw and pulled people in, only to find when I stopped consciously using the magnetism that they fell away. That is why I do not even use it anymore. Either you come in, or you don't; show me you are interested before I bother investing into a connection. I'm not here to be somebody's fucking thrill. If it isn't the real thing, seeya! There's the door. Not everyone you take interest in has a genuine interest in you back, even if you can stir their interest for a season. It's only unrequited love/connection.

The grass isn't greener on the other side, bro. The left isn't better, it's just more of the same shit that's to the right. We all have our struggles. Even the king shits. Suck it up and do the best you can with what you've got.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 09-14-2022 at 08:00 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The death rate in life is 100%. Or is there some secret enclave of Sx-last immortals somewhere?

Sx-last, the lost and damned, those for whom life can inexorably hold no meaning. Poor them, creatures of the festering and murky abyss, irredeemable and tormented souls, eternally forsaken shades.