Thread: Type Me- Hotelambush Questionairre

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Me- Hotelambush Questionairre

Tell me about yourself.
    I am a 19 year old male who likes collecting information about celebrities and making music. I like reading about political figures and am into conspiracy theories. Writing poetry and watching music documentaries are some fun activities, but I prefer doing those with friends when I can.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I make music and am self-teaching myself business and politics. I own a large collection of books on those subjects and have my favorite CEOs and Presidents. I like the idea of becoming influential and mattering to a large group of people. I dislike that a lot of people sacrifice their relationships for these positions, but I'm the not sure I wouldn't do the same.

What are your values, and why?
    I value friendship, art, love, and freedom more than anything in this world. I value these things because I don't believe anyone should have to go against their heart at any time. The four things I listed are the 4 foundations of a healthy heart.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    I play video games whenever I'm with my friends and I like watching right wing YouTube guys. Even though I don't agree with most of the things they say, they are very funny because I hate PC culture. I'm very into celebrity culture and the entertainment industry in general. I know most of the major players and enjoy keeping up with their lives. I like to do it because I wanna know who my peers will be and how the industry works.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I do not interact with my family, they are very boring people to me. I know that sounds bad, but I didn't really connect with them. I have immense respect for them though, I just couldn't feel really close to any of them. My friends are cool I guess, they act a little stupid sometimes and they go through typical problems of our age. The guys hide their feelings and the girls keep going through heartbreak. I just wish they would stop acting against their feelings(for the guys) and stop ignoring obvious signs they're gonna be used(for the girls).

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I look for people who are willing to risk it all to achieve their dreams and have some fun along the way. In a SO, I look for someone who is smart, has excellent manners, is confident in the outside world, and they HAVE to be able to dress like no one else. I hate when girls have no fashion sense or dress and act like every other girls. As a matter of fact, I hate when anyone is like that. Be yourself.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I enter into conflict with people who think I look for fights since I am willing to argue over a lot of things and I point out how ideas will fail. A lot of people get defensive when I casually joke about them or show arrogance. Elitist and dictator are two words people who don't like me would use.

How would your friends describe you?

My friends would describe me as: arrogant, smart, funny, emotional, and harsh.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

People know that my knowledge on politics and music can hardly be rivaled by people who aren't directly in those industries. I like that I'm an empathetic person with the ability to also see the logical side of things.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I don't ever really change my mind in the middle of a conflict even if I know I am wrong. I don't like to lose face at any costs, it becomes harder to accept failure with the more eyes that are on me. People often say I'm very full of myself and see no limits to my potential, though I don't see this as a bad thing, others do. I dislike that I often lash out in anger and sarcastic comments when someone hurts my feelings. Either that or I shut myself away from people and become cold.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I can understand my feelings very well and know how to maneuver in social situations. I would like help in knowing when exactly to make the leap into something and if I am doing something that actually matters.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    I dislike wasting my time and doing things that have no purpose at all. People telling me what to do and believe are really frustrating as well. I enjoy doing creative things with my friends and unique experiences. Cracking someone's shell and seeing the real them is also pretty fun too.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    I want to become a world renowned musician and act in some movies. I also want to have a lot of kids, a mixture of adopted and biological kids. Once I'm old enough venture into politics and make an impact. My children continue the family name and make it even stronger. I'm remembered as a great man and inspire future children to chase their dreams.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    I would make a collective of artists like Andy Warhol did. We would be the premiere creative force of the world and I would still head into politics.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    I like people who are smart mouths and aren't afraid to express their individuality. People who are really clingy annoy me though I know people who get off on that. We are separate people.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    I do nothing other than make sure my books and clothes are properly organized. Everything else does not matter to me. I don't like doing chores.

How do you behave around strangers?
    I am kind and helpful to strangers. I like lending a helping hand when I can. I don't say anything unless we make eye contact or are in close proximity to one another.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    I hit them back with equal or more force unless I know I have no chance of coming out on top. People usually say I take it too far though.

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    That I don't think of how other people feel. I always think about how other people feel, it's just that I place my feelings over other people's in the end.

What did you do last Friday?
    Played video games and worked on music with my friend.

What is your biggest accomplishment?
    Making my first complete song. The two other contenders would be finishing my Mom's online college classes for her and restarting my school's philosophy club. Though I ditched it a lot.

What is something you regret?
    I regret not revealing my feelings to this girl that I know liked me, but I was scared. Everyone has one of those stories though so whatever. I regret the times I would hide my feelings in general.

Who do you admire, and why?
    I admire John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, and Theodore Roosevelt more than any people who have ever lived. They were in touch with their feelings, not afraid to speak their minds, and inspired millions of people.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    I'm worried that my friends are comfortable living the way we are right now and don't really wanna put in the work to ascend from the lower class. If this turns out to be true, I would have to leave them because our paths would lie in different directions.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    I am spiritual, but I do not know which religion is the one for me. If life is ultimately meaningless, I am comfortable with that because I can make my own purpose, but I guess the optimist in my heart wants there to be something.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    I am a libertarian. Both other sides are very ideological and make everything so complicated. Freedom to pursue your dreams and better your life are all that matters. I care a lot about politics, but don't feel like writing all my beliefs out at the moment.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    I would like to be the CEO of a multimedia company like Disney one day. It'd be great to be creating content for so many people and leaving my mark in so many different fields.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    I prefer a group of people working towards a goal together. I look for people who are all well-acquainted and get the job done.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    I loved English class when I was in school as I liked reading. English also presented a lot of open-ended questions which is awesome because I could use my imagination to answer questions.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I am responsible for my own actions and others are responsible for their own.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    Never went on vacation

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    I was a quiet kid who kept to himself. I read a lot and stayed out of trouble. As I have gotten older, I want to do more and more active things and dress in a way that brings attention to myself when I can. It was a 360 shift from how I was at a child.

What was your high school experience like?
    Boring, I ditched all the time to go to Barnes and Nobles and read. Lots of people knew me though, so that was cool.

Talk about a significant event from your life.
    First finding out about rock music when I was 16, it showed me a whole new perspective of the world I lived in.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    Love kids, they have unlimited potential when they are first born, you can lead them to be any thing they want. Anything can be taught to them and they carry thousands of years of a family within them. They are the culmination of all their ancestors struggles.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would want the child to be a passionate person with extreme self-confidence. I would be concerned with the world making them feel helpless.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    No, if I can't fix my problems, I don't worry about them. If I can fix them, I fix them.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I see people as empty a lot of the time. I consider a prevalent social problem with people being easily offended by little things.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?
    I get angry and try to persuade people to aid me in achieving my chosen goal. My feelings will overwhelm me and I can become aggressive and hit people's buttons.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?
    I love being in leadership roles. Nothing gives you a rush like leading people through the storm.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?
    I get angry a lot. People saying stupid things make me angry or people trying to control me.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?
    Worked on a farm for a day, it felt kinda good to be making money doing hands-on labor.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
    Doing nothing at all because I was unable to think of something to do.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?
    Whatever you make it. Creating things and leaving behind something for the future gives me meaning.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?
    A haunted forest. It felt intense and the atmosphere was great.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?
    I tend to move between punk fashion and dressed up like a CEO with suits and dress shoes. I put effort into sticking out and gaining attention from the opposite sex. A lot of my more interesting outfits are things that our unique to me.

Do you like surprises?
    Most of the time they stop me from having fun so no.

Is there anything else important about you that we should know?
    Can't think of nothing.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Shyne i think you are either SEE or EIE
    definitely 3w4, maybe sp/so, reminds me of @Cuivienen

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Sx/So (strong SO kind) stands out to me.

Ethical, leaning towards Delta NF.

Possibly 4w3 (fix).

This sounds especially like Aristocratic + Type 4 + Fi valuing:

In a SO, I look for someone who is smart, has excellent manners, is confident in the outside world, and they HAVE to be able to dress like no one else. I hate when girls have no fashion sense or dress and act like every other girls. As a matter of fact, I hate when anyone is like that. Be yourself.
    Good SO instinct (aka SO second) + Fi ego/good Fi:

I can understand my feelings very well and know how to maneuver in social situations.
    Sounds like Te + Ne valuing + SO instinct:

I would like to be the CEO of a multimedia company like Disney one day. It'd be great to be creating content for so many people and leaving my mark in so many different fields.
    Sounds like Sx + Delta NF (Fi and Ne):

Love kids, they have unlimited potential when they are first born, you can lead them to be any thing they want.
    Sounds like SX 4w3, likely Te valuing:

I tend to move between punk fashion and dressed up like a CEO with suits and dress shoes. I put effort into sticking out and gaining attention from the opposite sex. A lot of my more interesting outfits are things that our unique to me.
    Sx/So:

I enjoy doing creative things with my friends and unique experiences. Cracking someone's shell and seeing the real them is also pretty fun too.
    ->Contraflow:

I play video games whenever I'm with my friends and I like watching right wing YouTube guys. Even though I don't agree with most of the things they say, they are very funny because I hate PC culture. I'm very into celebrity culture and the entertainment industry in general. I know most of the major players and enjoy keeping up with their lives. I like to do it because I wanna know who my peers will be and how the industry works.
    ->Vulnerable Sx first + Fi ego problems:

I regret not revealing my feelings to this girl that I know liked me, but I was scared. Everyone has one of those stories though so whatever. I regret the times I would hide my feelings in general.
    Sx/So af:

I want to become a world renowned musician and act in some movies. I also want to have a lot of kids, a mixture of adopted and biological kids. Once I'm old enough venture into politics and make an impact. My children continue the family name and make it even stronger. I'm remembered as a great man and inspire future children to chase their dreams.
    Sounds like Introvert + Se PoLR:

I was a quiet kid who kept to himself. I read a lot and stayed out of trouble.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 11-13-2017 at 10:21 AM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    @Shyne i think you are either SEE or EIE
    definitely 3w4, maybe sp/so, reminds me of @Cuivienen
    Not Sx first or last but I agree with 3w4, I think he's so/sx to be be honest.

Yes there are many similar themes, but he has a more detached, reserved presence which is not overtly sexual. Still, you were right to perceive the similarities, and it shows a lot of insight. Most people would've missed those connections.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Sx/So (strong SO kind) stands out to me.

Ethical, leaning towards Delta NF.

Possibly 4w3 (fix).

This sounds especially like Aristocratic + Type 4 + Fi valuing:

Good SO instinct (aka SO second) + Fi ego/good Fi:

Sounds like Te + Ne valuing + SO instinct:

Sounds like Sx + Delta NF (Fi and Ne):

Sounds like SX 4w3, likely Te valuing:

Sx/So:

->Contraflow:

->Vulnerable Sx first + Fi ego problems:

Sx/So af:

Sounds like Introvert + Se PoLR:

That's interesting because I was under the impression that I valued Se. At least Ni over Ne, but I will look more into the Delta NF's

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Not Sx first or last but I agree with 3w4, I think he's so/sx to be be honest.

Yes there are many similar themes, but he has a more detached, reserved presence which is not overtly sexual. Still, you were right to perceive the similarities, and it shows a lot of insight. Most people would've missed those connections.
    So are you saying that I am an ESI or IEI since I am more detached and reserved than you. Is there anywhere that I can get a glimpse of your personality?

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shyne View Post
    So are you saying that I am an ESI or IEI since I am more detached and reserved than you. Is there anywhere that I can get a glimpse of your personality?
    Sure, I'm up for a chat over voice if you like.