User Tag List

Thread: 001. Introduction

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 001. Introduction

Hello! This is my first ever account in an online forum

I enjoy reading about personality type and I've been a silent reader on most time. Lately I'm learning about sx/sp/so in another online forum and a member attach a link to this site for more info. I'd like to read more about it, but apparently I'm not qualified to see it... So... here I am, just made an account just to check out the link, and I'm still not qualified to read the article 😅

Do I need to post my introduction first before I'll be able to read the article?
    Well, there's one way to find out! (*clicking submit*)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome, @Wondering.

I hope that works.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome. Which article is it you wanted to read?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome!!!! Hope you like the website and happy reading

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Journal: Day 005. Still wondering. Might get eaten by giant purple alien flower. Standing too close? Experiment.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you guys!!

Sadly I lost the link ��

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Journal: Day 005. Still wondering. Might get eaten by giant purple alien flower. Standing too close? Experiment.
    I was standing too close to the alien flower and stumbled. How do you know?

Now the tab is accidentally closed, and I've been searching from my history tab but still can't find it. Clumsy me ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Do you have any idea what article that I was talking about?
    It's said to have a comprehensive explanation of sp/sx/so types, and it's supposed to be posted only in this forum.

Any help would be appreciated ❤️

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Wondering Unfortunately, no, and I couldn't find any definitive sources since the articles index seems to have been stripped to socionics only, but here are some potential resources:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...t-descriptions

https://www.google.com/search?q=site...e-gws-wiz-serp

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...10022;✦

Ultimately, you are going to be looking for something called enneagram instincts.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are great resources!
    Thank you for summing it up for me.
    (っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway is it possible to have a socionics type different than our MBTI type?

I've just took the test and got EII result. I'm sure that I'm an INFP. It should be IEI, I think?

I'm also wondering what's TIM stands for? What should I do to complete the profile and join the community?

This socionics is very new to me and I don't really get it. But, it's quite interesting and I want to learn more.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering View Post
    Anyway is it possible to have a socionics type different than our MBTI type?

I've just took the test and got EII result. I'm sure that I'm an INFP. It should be IEI, I think?

I'm also wondering what's TIM stands for? What should I do to complete the profile and join the community?

This socionics is very new to me and I don't really get it. But, it's quite interesting and I want to learn more.
    Yep, it's possible. Socionics and MBTI both derive from Jungian thought but make different assumptions about what the cognitive elements do and what their purpose is in people. Even within MBTI and socionics there are different schools of thought on this, so good luck! Typically people say that to convert your MBTI type to socionics, extraverts are the same, but introverts you need to swap the p/j value on the end. So if you're INFP in MBTI, you're INFj in socionics.

TIM basically means your socionics type. The IM means information metabolism, which is how socionics interprets and puts a new twist on Jung's theories.

As far as completing a profile, I'm not sure. You might be prompted to post more before you can participate in chatbox or post pictures, but just start posting in other parts of the forum, and you'll be in the community.

Pro-tip, try to hit the "Reply with Quote" button under someone's post when you want someone to be notified you are replying to their post.