TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Destroypuppy View Post
    Ok, now I see.
    This is it, the chemistry between our elements.
    I hope it was helpful even though how I was trying to explain everything might have seemed weird or even fruity!

Would you say that you would typically pick t-shirts over polo shirts? As in, do you tend to chose less formal and more casual, less rigid, perceiving-like clothing?

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    he's got a purple shirt, he must be gay.

and what's with the fluro green.
    So here's the purple shirt:

http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Soci...tml?sort=3&o=0

http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Soci...d1fd7.jpg.html

I really did gave it a lot of thought whenever I picked it out! I even went back and bought another one just like it, because his "feelings" get hurt whenever he has to throw away worn out clothes that he really loves.

It's from Earthbound Trading Company. The center of it has "architectural" elements.

He wears it a lot. The tag is basically falling apart...

Fluro green? That's so coincidental and funny!
    He only wore fluorescent green whenever he worked as an electrician - it was called "safety green".

Now he's studying engineering instead... and I'm hoping against hope that he'll be happy!

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lifer View Post
    I hope it was helpful even though how I was trying to explain everything might have seemed weird or even fruity!

Would you say that you would typically pick t-shirts over polo shirts? As in, do you tend to chose less formal and more casual, less rigid, perceiving-like clothing?
    I'm probably not a good person to ask. I mostly wear dress shirts, but I don't wear ties. I don't think I own any polo shirts any more. Sometimes I wear a t-shirt when it's hot, or under a normal shirt.

I think a kind of semi-formal look more like:

is appropriate in most situations. without bright colours, ties, or sneakers. that first guy really should lose the sneakers. and that second guy should take his hands out of his pockets and stop looking so stiff.

but something like:

is ok too from late afternoon to evening.

i'm also against stitching, coloured bands, over-styled hair, exposed labels, short sleeves, vinyl/pvc, polyester, .. actually maybe i'm a little picky. although rules are made to be broken, too.

It's not quite as bad as I was thinking.

I was more thinking like:

I really did gave it a lot of thought whenever I picked it out! I even went back and bought another one just like it, because his "feelings" get hurt whenever he has to throw away worn out clothes that he really loves.
    haha

Fluro green? That's so coincidental and funny!
    He only wore fluorescent green whenever he worked as an electrician - it was called "safety green".
    Heh, I don't work with electricity but I have safety boots with electric protection.

Now he's studying engineering instead... and I'm hoping against hope that he'll be happy!
    sounds boring
    Last edited by Satan; 03-18-2014 at 09:35 AM.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like formal clothes, Polo more then t-shirt, but I don't dress nicely to go to work, only when I go out, witch is not very often now a day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12