• EII (INFj)

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vladimir Putin

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An obvious LII, this man is no Stalin. If you type this man LSI then you do it based on ideas and not the evidence right in front of you.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    INTP
    Is this what the Russians online type him?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inspector Putin is at it again....

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI
    Last edited by Jake; 12-23-2016 at 03:52 AM.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kinda of like Putin. He's direct, but well thought-out in what he says. Beta ST seems right and it matches up well with the SLE-Ti and LSI-Se I know; just can't decide between SLE-Ti or LSI-Se without actually knowing him personally, which will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Is this what the Russians online type him?
    Not sure what you're getting at, but for the record it's not really a bad typing. Benefit pairs can seem similar and he doesn't really evince the emotional atmosphere of someone that values a friendly and fun engagement with people (on camera anyway). He's pretty stern, condescending, and direct when speaking on camera. Typing from quadra traits, he could be easily labeled Gamma. But it doesn't represent his thinking style imo. He seems to pretty clearly value his own logical understanding of things.
    Last edited by strangeling; 11-04-2016 at 06:19 AM.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII and final

IMG_3521.JPG

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FINAL

It's done. No more posts.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strangeling View Post
    I kinda of like Putin. He's direct, but well thought-out in what he says. Beta ST seems right and it matches up well with the SLE-Ti and LSI-Se I know; just can't decide between SLE-Ti or LSI-Se without actually knowing him personally, which will never happen.

Not sure what you're getting at, but for the record it's not really a bad typing. Benefit pairs can seem similar and he doesn't really evince the emotional atmosphere of someone that values a friendly and fun engagement with people (on camera anyway). He's pretty stern, condescending, and direct when speaking on camera. Typing from quadra traits, he could be easily labeled Gamma. But it doesn't represent his thinking style imo. He seems to pretty clearly value his own logical understanding of things.

Not getting at anything other then Sol is Russian and I'm assuming he has seen their forums typings. I speculated that was what influenced an ILI Putin. I never stated in the original question if the typing was good, or bad, simply if that is what the Soviet's are typing, seeing how they might have more insight.

Inspector > critic.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Baller type.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    I never stated in the original question if the typing was good, or bad, simply if that is what the Soviet's are typing, seeing how they might have more insight.
    Ahh, god everything has to be disclaimer-ed on here doesn't it. So... I didn't say you stated it was a good or bad typing either. That's why I said "for the record"; I just wanted to talk.

alright,

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Fe

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    EIE-Fe
    Haha

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ILI (INTp) 1 3.33%
    since: 10-11-2007, 11:56 PM

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI-D inspector demanding

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI-N, ukraine was probably always a pebble in his shoe for him

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI without a doubt.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyLurking View Post
    Haha
    "Haha" why, noob?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Haha" why, noob?
    Putin exhibits no Fe whatsoever. Nice try.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyLurking View Post
    Putin exhibits no Fe whatsoever. Nice try.
    While I would agree that he does not fit the pattern for your average EIE, I think he could be an ethical type. Pretty sure he is beta, people are saying LII (he could be LII-Ne), but I think EIE-Fe is it. In this photo when he was a kid, he looks beta nf IMO.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I would agree that he does not fit the pattern for your average EIE, I think he could be an ethical type. Pretty sure he is beta, people are saying LII (he could be LII-Ne), but I think EIE-Fe is it. In this photo when he was a kid, he looks beta nf IMO.

You can't base a typing off one picture.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not gonna vote for now because I haven't made a concerted effort to type him deductively yet, but my initial ideas are that it's between ISTj and INTp. My gut says INTp as @Sol suggests just because he doesn't feel like my activator somehow... He doesn't seem like an easy person to type. He tailors his image very carefully (and seems quite good at it too), so I think that in typing him we should keep in mind that 90% of what he's saying or doing is probably just an act. He feels like a stereotype of how people expect an LSI to be, but somehow he doesn't feel to me like the LSIs I know irl. There could be subtypes and culture differences at play here though, so I definitely would consider LSI to still be a pretty reasonable guess though I lean INTp personally. I still don't consider VI to be sufficient, but for what it's worth, I think what @roger557 might be seeing in the pic of young Putin is Ni ego. I'm sorry, but I can't see Beta NF at all
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI and EIE-Fe riding a horse with sunglasses and and a bare torso?

Carrying a rifle half-naked?

Mmmm...
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So now Putin is the evilest evil of all evils, disgusting socialites with no critical thinking skills can start typing him EIE as they do with anyone your social group dislikes. It makes zero sense but there's probably going to be some airhead saying he's EIE or SLE or whatever type he or she distastes for no reason.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI with alzheimer's and bunch of other nostalgic inducing illnesses.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yeah I can't see beta NF either. Looks like a douchey and patronizing logical type to me- and probably more Gamma NT than anything.

but what about Gaaaaayy ((no I can't go a post without talking about gays, get over it)) ... Correct me if I'm wrong but what I heard he was the authority behind a lot of the cruel homophobic attacks in Russia about a decade ago. I know a gay russian youtuber who was killed by those hooligans luring gay men online just to kill them. Very sweet young man. GLBT rights in russia have been shaky at best, I think about 45% of ppl are pro-gay there - not as homophobic as nigeria which has like a 10% gay approval rating or something. Meh my Te data is kinda off but I think it's about that for both countries.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He is very sharp on a podium and is good at making things seem reasonable. Overall, though, I think LSI makes sense given his personal history. I could even go SLE due to how he treats people close to him.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    I still don't consider VI to be sufficient
    Not sufficient is to use only common behavior methods for people which are not known good and possible wrong data, an example of what are famouses. This is appropriate to be used as addition to VI which should be main method for such cases.
    Also VI can be used as the only method, though more of different data can be better. In my experiment VI gave close typing match as IRL interview (SRT-99 experiment), so it should allow not lesser accuracy (when used as a single method) with what you may get by common behavior analysis. It looks unusual to trust N method but it works according to objective experiment.

Politics have strong medias "image" influence. There are imagemakers, who write texts and give advices.
    It's hard to change nonverbal, but what a human talks - easily. Politics are the case of famouses where VI is even more important.

On the example of Trump (EIE) and Putin you may notice how differently I think about them than most on forums.
    VI is experimentally proved to be working way, while it has lesser possible distortions than common behavior.
    Possible reason is that people which mainly use politicians' words identify by "medias image" and not by more natural nonverbal behavior.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is truth to VI but the observer has to show competency in the 64 overall subtypes or every manifestation of a type. We have all noticed different subtypes within the type and denying this exposes a person as a rather limited observer. Anyone that relies on 16 lazy sets of ‘nonverbals’ and whose process very much goes ‘this looks Fi but it goes against my experience of X type so it's something close’ (and it's so evident, so it’s not even 16 sets) cannot claim undisputed authority. Moreover, too much focus on VI without knowledge of the types leads to error: Trump, for example, does not behave or talk the way EIE would. Personally, if it's just for fun then go for it but a person can't go around claiming their method is the one all the time, as people have their own experience of correct identification of nonverbals and can see your mistakes quite clearly.
    Last edited by Rusal; 02-25-2022 at 03:24 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se as creative function in LSI

These people have artistic and creative approach to handling power, money, and different skills. The ideal trainers who can make others more powerful by teaching them unique and original techniques or skills. His strength is flexible, sophisticated, it aims to be relevant to the situation. He can work effectively and quickly, sometimes doing several things at once. Great financiers, but prone to making risky moves, thus they can become rich and go broke several times during their life. They love to compete. In contrast to leading function, for them them the process itself is more important than the result. First place isn't necessary, the second will suit them, too, as this means there is room for further work. Often have a liking for the "extreme." If they have no opportunity to realize their second function, they can sometimes deliberately create a problem - fall into a very deep a financial or physical "hole", to then be able to work on getting out of it. Often become good at sports. Able to work towards a victory creatively and professionally. Actually there are many things that they are capable of. Can turn poverty into wealth anywhere. They can manipulate external data of other people [translator's note: one example of this "manipulation of external data of others" that can be observed as Se-creatives easily picking up on flaws or fine points in someone's appearance, facial features or mannerisms] . It is often useful to invite him to some business, because he knows just the right thing to do so that it will yield some real profit. Uses force creatively, knows when it is necessary to "tighten the screws" for his business and when it is necessary to loosen them. Works in teams from exactly such a position of creating the necessary balance of freedom and control over concrete situations. Can make for good guardians in terms that children grow up not too spoiled and not too intimidated: sometimes he gives encouragement, other times can apply pressure if needed. If he undertakes training often achieves great results. Often they are parents of outstanding athletes who started training at an early age. If he accumulates a lot of negatives on his evaluative functions, the output is often given via the second function, so it is very dangerous to anger and to provoke him. Can hide an offense for a long time, not demonstratively giving it any value, since this function tries to appear adequate to the outside world, provide a "good product", but at some point the "cup" grows full and he can lose control: there is sudden outburst of aggression, such that the person cannot understand himself what he had done, then come the consequences. Therefore, it is extremely important for him to physically 'discharge': engage in sport or hobbies, use a boxing pear as the last resort. It is better to let the negative out immediately rather than to let it accumulate until it becomes too much - this way is best for everyone. They know how to create for themselves and others a certain image, how to work with the clothes, very innovative in this, create their own original style rather than following the current fashion. If necessary, they know how to save money and make a living with very little. Sometimes they are so clever in financial activities that can make money as if out of thin air. They love to handle and manipulate forms: collect stamps or badges, cars, build interiors, draw and paint. As children love to play with soldiers. Usually they do not like when someone touches their things or belongings, as skillful manipulation of these is their "product" so when someone does this they may appear to them as if a competitor. They know how to handle things so that they serve them for many years - turn this into an entire form of art. Old, used things they do not rush to throw out but attempt to still use it somehow, thus find work for their second function.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe also interesting, Ni as activating function

The area of self-esteem of these types is the "wholeness" of the internal situation, internal harmony, ideological consistency and consistency of principles, internal tranquility. In order to protect this point, they usually just need a little break away from the people on this issue to resolve the inner conflicts, so they almost always cope successfully with this task. From the side, they always seem to be very consistent and principled people. They always think, do and say the same things, that is, they never contradict themselves and expect the same out of others. Sometimes, for this reason, they are considered to be "too right". They are receptive to information only when it bears no risk of destroying this inner balance, which sometimes makes them very stubborn. Will never strike a deal with his principles. Usually makes an impression of a restrained, polite, closed off, hidden, consistent person. Positive self-esteem is ensured by his ideals that may correlate poorly with the surrounding reality, which may cause neglect of what which is real. Effective in achieving specific goals, but accomplish this by breaking straight though, stopping at nothing, ignoring the outside world and external opinions. Feel good when this is reinforced by their situation: for example, position or occupation which underlines the legitimacy of such actions and means and grants them protection from the viewpoint of society. For example: "I am a soldier just doing my duty for the motherland" is to be understood as: "this grants legitimacy to my actions ". Often preach idealistic principles, stressing priority of ideas and principles over reality. Knows how to lead people, as he wants to believe that he's not lying but truly believes in his ideals. Finds that it's important to preserve internal "wholeness", thus he needs to feel monolithic correctness of their actions in terms of consistency, devotion to principle. Where the situation is too ambiguous, he will try to resolve it through simplification. In principle and consistency - "good", not in principle and consistency - "bad." Do not like those who sow contradictions and doubts. Even if he does something wrong, it's much more comfortable for him to never know about it, thus his self-esteem will be protected, so often will simply ignore it. For example, he may think that such people want to hurt him so their opinion does not matter. In general, anything that might disturb his inner ideational "wholeness" is not taken into account. "I may lose, but I will remain true to myself." Very often it is more important to them.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw xSTj FLVE?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI, like Sol.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Everyone says that Putin is LSI. I believe that Gulenko also says this, and from Putin's actions, I think this is entirely possible.

However, from his early photographs, he VIs as a clear SLI-Si. In my opinion.

Compare Putin's pictures, then and now, to those of Mark Knopfler, who definitely is SLI-Si. They looked alike when younger, and they still look very much alike.

Then ask yourself, who is more likely to look to the past for guidance, and have little to no idea how the Ni future will play out; an LSI, or an SLI?

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Then ask yourself, who is more likely to look to the past for guidance, and have little to no idea how the Ni future will play out; an LSI, or an SLI?
    Someone who has no justifiable reason to invade a neighboring country and has resorted to grasping at straws from the past? An LSI who thinks he can roll into Ukraine and easily overthrow its government—because he ignores other potential outcomes to this scenario? I guess it helps that he’s surrounded by people who are afraid of him.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Everyone says that Putin is LSI. I believe that Gulenko also says this, and from Putin's actions, I think this is entirely possible.

However, from his early photographs, he VIs as a clear SLI-Si. In my opinion.

Compare Putin's pictures, then and now, to those of Mark Knopfler, who definitely is SLI-Si. They looked alike when younger, and they still look very much alike.

SLI is not a leader type. And I don't know why they would be likely to look to the past for guidance. The Si also makes them weak, a forceful leader has to be able to put his base function to work. And VI is not reliable. I don't think SLI can be a serious typing for Putin.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark Knopfler is an IEI imo.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI was my initial guess for Knopfler. I’m open to SLI as well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast