Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rim View Post
    o.o my initial identification was with delta quadra, you could say I'm returning to it?
    What do you mean by 'returning to it' - that you left to a far away quadra(s) to live long as another Sociotype and prosper after the interaction on this forum between some people turned sour?

As far as I vs E goes, I know I'm not very social and I never want to be super friendly and super hyper energetically social party animal...fuck thatif that is what extroverts are, then I'll skip it tvm.
    I'm not that social myself nor am I party animal. I mean, I don't mind parties at all with the right sort of people, but wouldn't describe myself party animal.

I honestly don't like dealing with other people's crap attitude at parties nor the nonsensical loneliness and lack of communication[...]
    Don't deal with them, then.
    Last edited by Absurd; 05-06-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I don't think he seems valuing from his other thread or this post.
    Think Cersei Lannister or Joffrey Baratheon or what was that bastard's name the dragon roasted in season 3 ep 4? I have a grandmother who apart from physical appearances is very much like Cersei. Its the sort of "You are going to do this...or else..!" approach from certain people that really ticks me off. <.< she forced my mom to sell the apartment so her brother (my mom's) can build a house from the money and we had to take care of her ass for years and put up with her crap because mom was forced to live in the family home ^^; yaaay....is it wrong if I dance on my grandmother's grave when she finally kicks the bucket? You know what?...I don't really care if its wrong...I'll piss on it too.

I told my grandmother and uncle they can go fuck themselves at Christmas when I was 12....which...didn't go down all too well but myeah, I was 12 and didn't know how to keep my mouth shut. Lately there hasn't been much o.o its not like this happens often you know.
    Actually this could be argued as negativist Fi. Because look at what Rim is doing in this post:
    - redefining ethical parameters and recreating them to the manner as he sees it best fit (if he, personally, doesn't like someone then it's fine to dance at their funeral)
    - his attention is turned towards being critical of people whom he disapproves of, who through their actions have somehow earned his reproaches

Trying to derive type from a single post is too careless as far as typing goes imo, but such attitudes as Rim has shows in that post are usually attributed to Gamma Fi, and more specifically ESIs.

-Fi = minimization of negative relationships. This element is critical of evil. They desire to get away from bad people and poor relationships, and to protect themselves from enemies and adversaries. They want to minimize negative experiences, because as we know from psychoanalysis, all extruded problems are liable to generate an emotional reaction one way or another, with a physical cost for the purification of the subconscious.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Siuntal, the guy ain't Delta NF, Maritsa ain't INFj, or maybe I am wrong, meh.

I think you should look for what's there rather than what's not, sometimes.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Siuntal, the guy ain't Delta NF, Maritsa ain't INFj, or maybe I am wrong, meh.

I think you should look for what's there rather than what's not, sometimes.
    I think if you are going to participate in typings that you should take a closer look at socionics theory, read through some profiles, watch some videos, etc. I know it's really boring to go through all this material, may be it seems pointless, but so far it seems like you're trying to redefine socionics to your own manner (you're one of the Ij types, right?) while not being aware of or may be just disregarding what's already been discovered and described.

I am thinking ESI, IEI, IEE for Rim at the moment. His stated aversion for Si and somewhat hardlined attitudes make EII very unlikely.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Actually this could be argued as negativist Fi. Because look at what Rim is doing in this post:
    - redefining ethical parameters and recreating them to the manner as he sees it best fit (if he, personally, doesn't like someone then it's fine to dance at their funeral)
    - his attention is turned towards being critical of people whom he disapproves of, who through their actions have somehow earned his reproaches

Trying to derive type from a single post is too careless as far as typing goes imo, but such attitudes as Rim has shows in that post are usually attributed to Gamma Fi, and more specifically ESIs.

-Fi = minimization of negative relationships. This element is critical of evil. They desire to get away from bad people and poor relationships, and to protect themselves from enemies and adversaries. They want to minimize negative experiences, because as we know from psychoanalysis, all extruded problems are liable to generate an emotional reaction one way or another, with a physical cost for the purification of the subconscious.
    It's possible, I wouldn't discount it. It would have to be negativist - and not positivist + as well as I think EII do not act this way.

But he also displays in other threads minimization of weakness - a beta trait.

I'm not sure if his expression is out of anger or out of a sense of "good/evil" either, as that would change the nature of his expression. It could easily be + vs - and in many ways these are similar expressions.

Also I'm not 100% sold on this interpretation of +/- and it's possible that + = - . So both Gamma/Beta would both have - except for Beta this would be subdued. Gulenko doesn't give a great rationalization for any of this either.

He would take some glee in dancing on the grave of his Grandma, this would be more +

Althrough Gamma is the quadra that's often associated with revenge fantasies, it is imo Beta's that take a great deal of personal pleasure in achieving it.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    I think if you are going to participate in typings that you should take a closer look at socionics theory, read through some profiles, watch some videos, etc. I know it's really boring to go through all this material, may be it seems pointless, but so far it seems like you're trying to redefine socionics to your own manner (you're one of the Ij types, right?) while not being aware of or may be just disregarding what's already been discovered and described.

I am thinking ESI, IEI, IEE for Rim at the moment. His stated aversion for Si and somewhat hardlined attitudes make EII very unlikely.
    Na, i'm probably not, and I don't see what's hardlined about Rim, he seems like he wants someone who is hardlined, but hey, fair play, and this won't go anywhere, probably, thanks for your reply.

I'll read your posts with an open mind.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    It's possible, I wouldn't discount it. It would have to be negativist - and not positivist + as well as I think EII do not act this way.

But he also displays in other threads minimization of weakness - a beta trait.

I'm not sure if his expression is out of anger or out of a sense of "good/evil" either, as that would change the nature of his expression. It could easily be + vs - and in many ways these are similar expressions.

Also I'm not 100% sold on this interpretation of +/- and it's possible that + = - . So both Gamma/Beta would both have - except for Beta this would be subdued. Gulenko doesn't give a great rationalization for any of this either.

He would take some glee in dancing on the grave of his Grandma, this would be more +

Althrough Gamma is the quadra that's often associated with revenge fantasies, it is imo Beta's that take a great deal of personal pleasure in achieving it.
    Its not that I take pleasure from dancing on her grave, on some level I'd rather not cross such a line, even saying it makes me uneasy, but a lot of things she did and her tendencies make her condemnable to such a degree. She does have some redeeming qualities and I understand why she is such a bitter woman, but that doesen't make it any better. Because I understand her I leave her alone am nice and pleasent with ter unless she has a flairup of that stupid aristocratic racist elitist social bs, where she condemnes individuals to a series of negativeities just because they belong to a certain group of people. <===really hate this one ebout her.

As for being a negativist..well I'm a 6 and I will see how things will go wrong, what traps there are and where I or other people will fail. Despite this and despite verbalizing this to others as well, I still end up saying that all of it can be overcome if we consider the following: *insert solution*. In my opinion there always are solutions even if one has to accept defeat one can still switch perception and look at things in a different light.

While I may be condemning, vindictive and combative when it comes to morality to the point where I'd condemn God for hypocracy and other things...I distinctly lack ESI's IJ approach of planning things, being systematic and organized, especially lack the kind of motivation, discipline that is described to push through. I'm also more adaptive and random then ESI might be. I'm also not that vocal about these opinions of mine in real life as they create nothing but conflict and strife, something I'd very much like to avoid. Instead thay lead me more towards being avoidant of such people & situations, I can however lose my temper if people step over the line too much or too hard. At such a point I am very direct, forceful and blunt in making them back off. Generelly I'm pleasant thou and prefer to keep the peace, to be a good person...but I won't shy away from confrontation if it is requiered.

o.o all in all I think I'm definately democratic and a negativist. Imo people should be treated and handeled according to who they are as a person and as such we all are unique and special in our own way. Discriminating against others based on group is bullshit imo.
    Last edited by Rim; 05-07-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Big5 rxUa|I| 6w7- 4 - 1 So/Sx
    = Fear is a cage where you locked yourself up. Courage & faith in yourself is the key to freedom. =
    = Shit happens. Realx and make the most of it. You can not control what is outside of yourself. =
    Alignment: Neutral Good-ish / Snarky-Needy Bastard

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

She does have some redeeming qualities and I understand why she is such a bitter woman, but that doesen't make it any better. Because I understand her I leave her alone am nice and pleasent with ter unless she has a flairup of that stupid aristocratic racist elitist social bs, where she condemnes individuals to a series of negativeities just because they belong to a certain group of people. <===really hate this one ebout her.
    While I may be condemning, vindictive and combative when it comes to morality to the point where I'd condemn God for hypocracy and other things...
    Maybe she's E6, too...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Maybe she's E6, too...
    E1 sp/so, some kind of Si-Xe she loves comfort, detailed beautiful & functional decorations and making her home comfortable and wonderful place to be as well as compliance with societies laws. I'm still amazed how she can sit in one place and do detailed work all day. Despite her and my own differences, on some level I like her, while on another I can't stand her. Imo everyone has their good side as well as their crappy side, her crappy side just tends to be more prominent imo.

The difference between her and me can mostly be seen in from where our values come. Mine are universal, general and can be applied cross culturally and I hold them above anything, while hers are culture specific derived from her specific religion, societies laws and so forth. While she may criticize someone for eating improperly or not worshiping the correct God or for not being highborn or high ranking, belonging to a group she loathes or not doing something perfectly enough etc, I only care whether that specific someone upholds general morality aka does he/she hurt others or not.
    Last edited by Rim; 05-07-2013 at 02:46 PM.

= Fear is a cage where you locked yourself up. Courage & faith in yourself is the key to freedom. =
    = Shit happens. Realx and make the most of it. You can not control what is outside of yourself. =

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i like delta nf for you but i'm not going to come up with a bunch of bullshit reasons to justify it.

i agree with words in that i also get the impression that bluntness and willfulness are things you idealize and seek out (and i don't see those things as having a direct and 1:1 correlation with Se; its also common for delta sts to have those qualities)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i like delta nf for you but i'm not going to come up with a bunch of bullshit reasons to justify it.

i agree with words in that i also get the impression that bluntness and willfulness are things you idealize and seek out (and i don't see those things as having a direct and 1:1 correlation with Se; its also common for delta sts to have those qualities)
    o.o do we have a video example thread hidden here on the delta forums somewhere?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

E1 sp/so, some kind of Si-Xe she loves comfort, detailed beautiful & functional decorations and making her home comfortable and wonderful place to be as well as compliance with societies laws.
    Sounds like some Ij/Ej. And heh, beauty and functionality together...

..., your mum seems a bit jack of all trades as well.
    Last edited by Absurd; 05-07-2013 at 06:44 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Sounds like some Ij/Ej. And heh, beauty and functionality together...

..., your mum seems a bit jack of all trades as well.
    Gobelin tapestry for example is beautiful and functional (decoration). I find it nice and boring thou, she thinks otherwise ...enough about grandma thou.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gobelin tapestry for example is beautiful and functional (decoration). I find it nice and boring thou, she thinks otherwise ...enough about grandma thou.
    I don't get the functional part (although it may be the fabric), besides I didn't even know what the heck that is, but okay.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Video-interviews should been kept longer, at least for a week. Not everybody read the forum every day.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Video-interviews should been kept longer, at least for a week. Not everybody read the forum every day.
    Yeah and he should cut his hair, it obscures the typing.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right on. Roll up the rim to win.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123