TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Greetings

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

I'm fascinated with history, geopolitics, economics, tech, philosophy, neurology, esoteric & reductionist science, bodybuilding, occultism, and much more. I'm a fundamentalist Christian & objectivist. I'm a Polish-German Jew living in Denmark.

I work as a digital strategist although I dream of living a life where I make the world a better place instead of helping the technocrats further develop their Orwellian state.

It is suggested to list some favorite books, movies + TV Shows, quotes so here we go:

Books:

Rulers of Evil: Useful Knowledge about Governing Bodies - Tupper Saussy
    The great controversy - Ellen G White
    Truth Matters - Prof. Walter Veith
    Illuminati Unmasked - Johnny Cirucci
    War for Eternity: The Return of Traditionalism and the Rise of the Populist Right - Benjamin R. Teitelbaum

So Good They Can't Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love - Cal Newport
    Thinking, Fast and Slow - Daniel Kahneman
    How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
    Ultralearning: Master Hard Skills, Outsmart the Competition - Scott H. Young

Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
    Childhood's End - Arthur C. Clarke
    Eragon - Christopher Paolini

Movies:

Donnie Darco
    The Matrix
    The Dark Knight
    Gladiator
    Nightcrawler
    LoTR
    1-3 Star Wars (sue me oldtimers)

Tv Shows:

Community
    True Detective (season 1)
    GoT (1-4 seasons)
    Firefly
    House M.D

Quotes:

"We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence - on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."
    John F. Kennedy, President of the United States, April 27, 1961

"The great work of life is character building, and a knowledge of God is the foundation of all true education." Ellen White

“Knowing your darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people.” Carl Jung

"If the people lead, the leaders will follow." X

"Don't focus on the things you are bad at. Tripple down on the things you're good at." Gary V

"Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less." CS Lewis

“Watching TV is a mild hypnosis!” Niel Nedley

"Go for the place where order meets chaos." Jordan Petersen

-------
    I currently type myself ENTJ 5w6 583 LIE

*17.09.21 edit* I have now been correctly typed as INTJ EIE-Ni 3w4>5w6

My wife is INFJ 4w3 416 EII
    Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by Whitespike; 09-17-2021 at 01:52 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Welcome.
    Thanks Adam! I enjoy reading your posts. Knowing a LIE ENTJ that is older than myself could also be very cool!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Whitespike View Post
    Thanks Adam! I enjoy reading your posts. Knowing a LIE ENTJ that is older than myself could also be very cool!

Knowing an Identical is a mixed bag. On the one hand, you can see how your Identicals have succeeded and/or failed and can therefore use their outcomes to guide your own path.

I didn't really get started in my life until I met some older LIEs and was astounded at what they were doing. Soon, though, I was doing it, too.

On the other hand, once all the information is exchanged, Identicals don't really have much to talk about.

I'd recommend a Dual for just hanging around with. BUT, you have to have a mutually beneficial purpose that you can work on together. Could be work, could be life, could be sex. If you don't have mutual work, the differences between Duals is just too great.

Check out the ESI-LIE Conversations thread. I don't think I will ever really understand my Duals, but I need them in my life.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Knowing an Identical is a mixed bag. On the one hand, you can see how your Identicals have succeeded and/or failed and can therefore use their outcomes to guide your own path.

I didn't really get started in my life until I met some older LIEs and was astounded at what they were doing. Soon, though, I was doing it, too.

On the other hand, once all the information is exchanged, Identicals don't really have much to talk about.

I'd recommend a Dual for just hanging around with. BUT, you have to have a mutually beneficial purpose that you can work on together. Could be work, could be life, could be sex. If you don't have mutual work, the differences between Duals is just too great.

Check out the ESI-LIE Conversations thread. I don't think I will ever really understand my Duals, but I need them in my life.
    The first segment sounds incredibly useful and interesting to me!

I also hear you have an LSE sister?! My twin sister is LSE

About Duals. Interestingly enough my oldest and closest friend is ESI. After learning about Socionics and duals so much made sense retrospectively. Unfortunately, since 2017 our worldviews started to drift apart, and when Covid hit the divergence accelerated.

Time will tell if I'll find a new ESI to befriend. I wouldn't mind meeting more NT's in my life though...

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"what they were doing"

What were they doing?

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings and welcome.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CTzu View Post
    Greetings and welcome.
    Danke!

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Whitespike View Post
    bodybuilding, occultism
    Welcome.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Same sentiment
    What do you work with?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph View Post
    Welcome.
    Its a weird combo i know.. What are you mostly into?

TIM
    Helenabum
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Russian girl looking for a man with money

Hi! My name is Elena, living in Russia. I live in a village and we have no job. I get about $80 a month. It is very little (( That's why I can do it for a little money: - Send you hot photos and videos - send you a video of sex with an ex-boyfriend (if you don't put it out there!) - I can do what you say in Skype, whatsapp or other messenger Also ready to come to you in any country for your money. I will not leave my contacts here. Find me just on the site https://dateshookp.com/?utm_source=6...k_id=ELENA1998 my nick is ELENA1998

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Helenabum, you are very beautiful girl. It is sad you have no money. But most people here also have no money.
    I suggest you contact @theRealDonaldTrump. He has money and he likes young girls.

I hear that contract with Melania almost up. He will need replacement.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Whitespike welcome
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Helenabum, you are very beautiful girl. It is sad you have no money. But most people here also have no money.
    I suggest you contact @theRealDonaldTrump. He has money and he likes young girls.

I hear that contract with Melania almost up. He will need replacement.
    She should be carefull my wife knows my history with Russian women!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you!

Big update in my quest for truth in psycho-metrics. I got a lot of help at PDB typing me correctly!

Instead of being falsely typed ENTJ- LIE-Ni, im INTJ EIE-Ni like Hegel, Nietzsche, Bannon, Dugin etc.

Being correctly typed was a quantum leap in my introspective investigations.