View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.62%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.62%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.62%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.08%
  • SLE (ESTp)

119 64.32%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.08%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.32%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.08%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.32%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.08%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.62%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.70%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    When he was here last he self typed EII.

You know what, I will take Trump over Jeremy. Delta can have him.
    That's the ultimate swerve

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Maritsa? You changed your name and became Asian?!?! OMG!!!
    안녕하세요 바보
    너 농부 야

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wasn't your ban for a year?

Time flies by...

We are picking up exactly where we left off.
    Damn. I guess you really do watch too many movies lmao

Called it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I don't understand x therefore no one can understand x. this is like when Trump was like "no one knew healthcare was so complicated!"
    Predictable response which says nothing about the topic. Do you deny that socionics is a binary system? And that binary systems have inherent structural limitations?

You "understand your system" well enough to know the limitations of it, so let's hear it.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat1776 View Post
    Predictable response which says nothing about the topic. Do you deny that socionics is a binary system? And that binary systems have inherent structural limitations?

You "understand your system" well enough to know the limitations of it, so let's hear it.
    everything has limitations: ok, trivially true. it says nothing about where those limitations are in actuality and pretending that said trivially true statement is a stand in for [actual knowledge] makes me think you don't actually know because if you did you could just suss it out instead of calling it worthless on the basis of nothing, claiming victory, and moving on

bottom line the system isn't worthless; you're being worthless

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bertrand, this is your logic in a nutshell:
    Trump uses ethics yes, but it seems Fe rather than Fi. We are quite sure he is ESxp. There is no Se & Fe ego type... my system can only categorize him as ESTp, since they have Fe more prominent than Fi. Hence he is ESTp - he must be using Fe HA all the time.
    That is the limitation we're discussing. It is not a trivial matter, it drove you to type him as ESTp - even you do not deny that he uses ethics nonstop.
    Keep blabbing

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ok well based on that ridiculous straw man its pretty clear you don't understand the system very well; so, have fun being ignorant because I've made the assessment based on our interaction trying to explain things to you would be a waste of time

if you ever get tired of being that way feel free to educate yourself with the many resources available online

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one should ever take you seriously or look to you for learning anything. Goodbye.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No one should ever look to you for learning anything or take you seriously. Goodbye.
    I don't understand x therefore no one can understand x!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of people base their views of SLE's on IEI males who want to view themselves as tough but never stfu cuz they're girly c***s.

A lot of people base their views on trump as being a girly c*** because they themselves are being girly c***s.

Case. Closed.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Damn. I guess you really do watch too many movies lmao

Called it.
    Did you really call it or are you doing exactly what I wanted you to do? I do remember you and how you operate. Your disadvantage is you don't remember. You can sit on that crown of thorns now.

P.S. We agree on Trump's type but like I said I am not letting anyone's typing of Trump change my opinion of them.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you really call it or are you doing exactly what I wanted you to do? I do remember you and how you operate. Your disadvantage is you don't remember. You can sit on that crown of thorns now.P.S. We agree on Trump's type but like I said I am not letting anyone's typing of Trump change my opinion of them.
    Then wouldn't you know that idc? Lmao

Aylen: 0
    Jeremy: Over 9000!

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Did you really call it or are you doing exactly what I wanted you to do? I do remember you and how you operate. Your disadvantage is you don't remember. You can sit on that crown of thorns now.

P.S. We agree on Trump's type but like I said I am not letting anyone's typing of Trump change my opinion of them.
    the fact that you think so perfectly diametrically opposed to me is good evidence for us being conflict/super ego relations. I truly believe you believe that "not letting anyone's typing of Trump change your opinion of them" is the most moral thing. Its funny though because I think its immoral not to

by this I mean if I am ILI you are SEI or ESE

ps: I really like total recall. there was a limited run tv show that was really awesome too

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

the fact that you think so diametrically opposed to me is good evidence for us being conflict/super ego relations. I truly believe you believe that "not letting anyone's typing of Trump change your opinion of them" is the most moral thing. Its funny though because I think its immoral not to
    So you are SLI after all. Congrats!

I don't consider it the "moral" thing. I consider it a stupid thing to change my opinion on people here due to disagreement on how a man NO ONE KNOWS processes information.

If you want me as a conflictor though I will be happy to fulfill that role in your life.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of people base their views of SLE's on IEI males who want to view themselves as tough but never stfu cuz they're girly c***s.

A lot of people base their views on trump as being a girly c*** because they themselves are being girly c***s.

Case. Closed.
    Jeremy, you misunderstand what the ethical functions are.
    If I tell you to watch your mouth or act less trashy, that's an ethical statement.
    The ethical functions are not these dumb, girly things.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Then wouldn't you know that idc? Lmao

Aylen: 0
    Jeremy: Over 9000!
    I know you are a troll that drinks too much and likes to trash people in your spare time. You care enough to stick around and respond.

Jeremy: 0

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So you are SLI after all. Congrats!

I don't consider it the "moral" thing. I consider it a stupid thing to change my opinion on people here due to disagreement on how a man NO ONE KNOWS processes information.

If you want me as a conflictor though I will be happy to fulfill that role in your life.
    I consider it stupid not to admit certain information when assessing people. socionics is based on information metabolism, what people type Trump* indicates their TIM as sure as damn near anything else. you don't see it that way because you don't see the information, so it seems like a unjustified leap because its your TIM (program) to operate that way. also "making you my conflictor" is not an attempt to stir up trouble or cause conflict, its a neutral statement on the actual states of affairs. admitting it, if were the case, would actually ameliorate conflict because we could understand eachother and avoid things we know the other person would not process appropriately, etc etc

I think since you don't see it that way its precisely the nature of "conflict" in action

I have a feeling you will find a way to take offense at this and respond in kind but I'm telling you its not meant that way. in fact I find this all very productive and positive

also separating out "morality" from stupidity is a very different way of looking at things, because from my point of view stupidity implies a moral fault, whereas something like ignorance or actual mental disability is more guilt-free. something tells me you think about it the exact opposite where calling someone mentally disabled or ignorant is way worse than calling someone immoral or stupid (not that any of it is very nice)

*this is the man republicans nearly burnt down congress in order to get sat on the supreme court and this is how Trump treats him. if this is how you view high level Fi then it says all you need to know about what you think about Fi (i.e.: an evil caricature). again it would be silly not to admit such information when considering the types involved across multiple levels of analysis
    Last edited by Bertrand; 06-01-2017 at 12:38 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeremy, you misunderstand what the ethical functions are.
    If I tell you to watch your mouth or act less trashy, that's an ethical statement.
    The ethical functions are not these dumb, girly things.
    I didn't say he was a girly c*** lol. I said the people calling him a dirty c*** are girly c***s lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know you are a troll that drinks too much and likes to trash people in your spare time. You care enough to stick around and respond.

Jeremy: 0
    So basically when I leave, you lose forever? Lol

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae
    I voted SLE even tho I'm not even sure about his type. other types I would pick would be ILE, SEE, LSE, LIE, and EIE. maybe SLI...
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I consider it stupid not to admit certain information when assessing people. socionics is based on information metabolism, what people type Trump belies their TIM as sure as damn near anything else. you don't see it that way because you don't see the information, so it seems like a unjustified leap because its your TIM to operate that way. also "making you my conflictor" is not an attempt to stir up trouble or cause conflict, its a neutral statement on the actual states of affairs. admitting it, if were the case, would actually ameliorate conflict because we could understand eachother and avoid things we know the other person would not process appropriately, etc etc

I think since you don't see it that way its precisely the nature of "conflict" in action

I have a feeling you will find a way to take offense at this and respond in kind but I'm telling you its not meant that way. in fact I find this all very productive and positive
    I am not taking offense. I don't dislike you. I find this kind of amusing today since I woke up in the mood to poke a bit. I do find your black and white thinking irritating sometimes. Which is strange since you probably change typings as often as you change your underwear. I have never wavered on my type as I know I am Ni lead.

So, since I am an Ni lead you will have to retype yourself LSE or SLI which is not bad for you. I am being serious since the ILI typing for you did not sit right with me from the beginning. I see your point of view but I don't agree with it. To keep your brain from exploding you must retype one of us. It makes no sense because you do not know anything about me. You do not know why I am responding the way I am in this thread. Are you going to retype everyone who thinks he is SEE? Like Squark? You have Delta values, not gamma. Admit that to yourself and you will feel better.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

my ethics are black and white my logic is actually quite nuanced

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in the mood to poke a bit

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

my ethics are black and white my logic is actually quite nuanced
    I mean seriously, who could stay irritated with an anteater.

Using Anteater’s strategy, climb higher up for a better view. Stand back from the situation and observe what is really happening.

I might be a lynx but I know an anteater is not to be taken lightly.

I also have the crane looking out for me. lol

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It's ok Jeremy. Have some ashwagandha. It will cure what ails you.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's ok Jeremy. Have some ashwagandha. It will cure what ails you.
    You can't poke. You're a girl lol

Girls get poked, not the other way around

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Lol. I don't judge my friends for their supposed (i)morality, it doesn't concern me. As long as we're having fun and they don't harm me, I don't care. I would never vote for him though and am very perplexed that he's president.
    what if he made unwanted sexual advances on you?

I doubt he would want to just hang and have fun if he couldn't use you in some selfish way.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bahaha. I'm sorry, I don't take socionics that seriously, but that people adamantly type Trump as an "ethical" type is just funny. I'm just going to popcorn.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE isn't ethical...

Using, and I say using specifically, ethics doesn't make one ethical.

ESI is ethical. EII is ethical. ILI is ethical. SEI is ethical. LSI is ethical.

You're confusing socionics ethics with real world usage of the word "ethical."

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we just say that how one types Trump doesn't mean anything? I mean, I have changed my typing of Trump... (not that I *really* care what type Trump or anyone else is).

Bertrand just likes to run off with his little theories that he made up inside of his own head that often make little to no sense. I mean the whole thing is just ridiculous and laughable.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    Wow, he looks extra gay in that pic

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean it's ironic really, Trump's rigidly separating people/things into "good" and "evil", and "friends/allies" and "enemies", is closest to Bertrand's thought processes. And you mix in the hypersexuality and his douchey smarminess of handjob, and there you go! You have Trump.

Trump is actually Gamma as fuck. It all makes sense now.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    what if he made unwanted sexual advances on you?

I doubt he would want to just hang and have fun if he couldn't use you in some selfish way.
    Isn't that the same as other 80% guys who "hang out" with girls ; )? It's highely unlikely we would ever be friends, obviously, cause he is old, rich af, our circles would never met and he obviously doesn't hang out with regular people lol. It was just a hypothetical situation. I was more talking about people with similar personalities to him - they are entertaining to have as one of the friends. It's not like you go through life just getting used left and right without having some say in it - you watch your back and don't give anything you don't want to give, pretty simple

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I mean it's ironic really, Trump's rigidly separating people/things into "good" and "evil", and "friends/allies" and "enemies", is closest to Bertrand's thought processes. And you mix in the hypersexuality and his douchey smarminess of handjob, and there you go! You have Trump.

Trump is actually Gamma as fuck. It all makes sense now.
    I just think its goofy that minority liberal individuals who only surround themselves with other minority individuals and only watch minority liberal media act like all their minority liberal media tunnel visions are actually even remotely representative of Trump. The dude is doing something or other like all day everyday, same as everyone else, but hey... What the hell... They've seen like an hour worth of clips of him spread across a month or two, so that must be what the dude is like, amiright? Dude barely ever spazzes out. It's more like a case of treating a conflictor as a supervisor, cuz they don't know their own types and assume supervision is something its not. How in the world could someone even watch anything about trump and think he's not a blatant emotivist? How in the world could someone think SLE and attribute emotivist onto SLE and not realize you haven't got the faintest idea of what an SLE is? Some goofy people

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

if Trumps a SEE and I have a one dimensional approach to quadra loyalty shouldnt I like him

like I said, its fine if he's SEE it just makes me Hamlet (which I'm cool with)

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if Trumps a SEE and I have a one dimensional approach to quadra loyalty shouldnt I like him

like I said, its fine if he's SEE it just makes me Hamlet (which I'm cool with)
    On what premise? Liberal Media? Or?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it really right to type someone with mental illness?