TIM
    LIE-3Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics Typing Video

Made this video yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IrC3wlikbg

It is of me answering questions on the hotelambush questionnaire.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lets go with ILE or LIE here.

The Visible IMEs: Ne, Te.

EDIT
    OK, changed my mind to LIE

Science, engineering etc.
    Exploitation for one's own gain: Gamma values.
    Initial stiffness faded away. Ej sort of body language: gesturing, some expressiveness but lacks agility of ethics.
    Ethics seems low overall.
    A good eye for efficiency and ideas: Te, Ne.

Bottom line: you are an NT and not the introverted kind.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 07-24-2022 at 06:04 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Posting it here too, for visibility)
    ILI or LII
    But still, intertype relations are the way to go, to figure it out. Example: I had narrowed my type down to either ILI or SLI, had practiced my typing skills and improved my understanding of Socionics. The nail in the coffin was that almost all of my friends had either Ne or Fi in their ego, and the ones that didn't were Delta ST. I fit some more with Delta values than Gamma. I don't like SLE very much, but I generally like ILE. I like SEE too, but IEE is much more interesting, EII is significantly more sympathetic than ESI, SLI and LSE are more comfortable than ILI and LIE etc. etc.
    When you've typed with relative certainty the people you know, this should be the final step.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fake Intellectual View Post
    Made this video yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IrC3wlikbg

It is of me answering questions on the hotelambush questionnaire.
    I see lots and lots of Ti and a little Fe. Almost no Se at all. Completely rational and objectively dispassionate. You have interests in many topics (Ne) but don’t seem inclined to actively participate (low Se). You don’t seem to be bent on offending other people, as an (Fi-PoLR) ILE might, but rather you study them from a safe distance with sardonic amusement.

You remind me a bit of a guy I work with, and whom I find hard to type, but whatever type he might be, I think you are an LII.

TIM
    LIE-3Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    (Posting it here too, for visibility)
    ILI or LII
    But still, intertype relations are the way to go, to figure it out. Example: I had narrowed my type down to either ILI or SLI, had practiced my typing skills and improved my understanding of Socionics. The nail in the coffin was that almost all of my friends had either Ne or Fi in their ego, and the ones that didn't were Delta ST. I fit some more with Delta values than Gamma. I don't like SLE very much, but I generally like ILE. I like SEE too, but IEE is much more interesting, EII is significantly more sympathetic than ESI, SLI and LSE are more comfortable than ILI and LIE etc. etc.
    When you've typed with relative certainty the people you know, this should be the final step.

Interesting. Another person said I was an "NT, and not the introverted kind."

He pointed out that I was stiff in the beginning of the video, and that I later loosened up. I also showed an inclination to fidget (which is very EJ), and I used hand gestures. He thinks I am an LIE based on this. I'm just curious to know why you have a different opinion.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He pointed out that I was stiff in the beginning of the video, and that I later loosened up. I also showed an inclination to fidget (which is very EJ), and I used hand gestures. He thinks I am an LIE based on this.
    Being stiff while on camera is more expected for introverts, who are more shy and for whom paying attention to something external is less natural.
    An inclination to fidget is related to irrationality.
    I did not feel leading Te at all in you, so I consider LIE quite improbable.

>I'm just curious to know why you have a different opinion.
    Felt you as more introverted, logical, intuitive. Not clearly rational/irrational, not clearly Ne/Ni. Before looking at your video again, I was inclined to LII as I perhaps felt more Fe than Fi valuing, but after looking again I doubt myself there. Perhaps LII is a tiny bit more likely for me at the moment.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII or LIE
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 07-24-2022 at 07:51 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    LIE-3Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being stiff while on camera is more expected for introverts, who are more shy and for whom paying attention to something external is less natural.
    An inclination to fidget is related to irrationality.
    I did not feel leading Te at all in you, so I consider LIE quite improbable.

>I'm just curious to know why you have a different opinion.
    Felt you as more introverted, logical, intuitive. Not clearly rational/irrational, not clearly Ne/Ni. Before looking at your video again, I was inclined to LII as I perhaps felt more Fe than Fi valuing, but after looking again I doubt myself there. Perhaps LII is a tiny bit more likely for me at the moment.
    Your analysis surprises me. In the type comparison tool on socionics.com, I agree with LIE in essentially every point over INTj. For example, I look at how to situation benefits me. I also make fast decisions based on the available quick facts, which is a VERY leading Te trait, and an INTj would never do that.

I also never went into my very ambitious plans on video, but I can tell you my main plan here. My plan is to essentially construct a modular orbital factory in space by 2050. The main idea is to built massive fuel tanks that could carry people to other star systems within 50 years. Any INTj would think my plan is stupid and overly ambitious. This is Te-Ni in action.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He pointed out that I was stiff in the beginning of the video, and that I later loosened up. I also showed an inclination to fidget (which is very EJ), and I used hand gestures. He thinks I am an LIE based on this. I'm just curious to know why you have a different opinion.
    For what it is worth
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1520971

Static types (Ep, Ij) are composed and stationary although Ep might show potential/kinetic motion ("up/down", or "push/pull").

It is this dude's method.

Essentially you show similar gestures what I do after examining myself.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your analysis surprises me. In the type comparison tool on socionics.com, I agree with LIE in essentially every point over INTj. For example, I look at how to situation benefits me. I also make fast decisions based on the available quick facts, which is a VERY leading Te trait, and an INTj would never do that.

I also never went into my very ambitious plans on video, but I can tell you my main plan here. My plan is to essentially construct a modular orbital factory in space by 2050. The main idea is to built massive fuel tanks that could carry people to other star systems within 50 years. Any INTj would think my plan is stupid and overly ambitious. This is Te-Ni in action.
    Making fast decisions is not what LXE normally do, but more what irrationals do, as they think less carefully, are more impulsive. Making quick decisions and basing it on facts - most expected as a general trend among ILI, SLI.

>For example, I look at how to situation benefits me.
    Any type does this, mostly from the point of view of their ego functions.

>My plan is to essentially construct a modular orbital factory in space by 2050. The main idea is to built massive fuel tanks that could carry people to other star systems within 50 years. Any INTj would think my plan is stupid and overly ambitious.
    Such meager data isn't enough to determine the type - you may, albeit more unusually, find people who plan to make a collection of poetry among LSE etc. As such, LII may be interested and have significant talents in such things, and also having stronger intuition and logic are certainly more predisposed to it than SEI, for example.

Anyways, intertypes are the best way to finally determine your type. Do you generally prefer quiet, shy people or open, active, contacting ones, for example?

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd go with SLI

TIM
    LIE-3Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    I'd go with SLI
    Hey, thanks for the response!

I'm curious why you went with SLI. I don't really relate to the description of SLI on sociotype.com, so I wonder where you came up with that typing. I relate almost entirely with every description of LIE, but I don't relate to any of the other typings I've received, so I'm just asking why people came up with the typings.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ouronis what you think about his type, consider that he is 16

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He's a nerd. T,I,N,?. Probably LII. The values question is telling
    Last edited by ouronis; 07-28-2022 at 12:01 AM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm curious why you went with SLI. I don't really relate to the description of SLI on sociotype.com, so I wonder where you came up with that typing. I relate almost entirely with every description of LIE, but I don't relate to any of the other typings I've received, so I'm just asking why people came up with the typings.
    Don't worry. SLI is very unlikely for you.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ILI-H
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Off the top, I have doubts in your extroversion as you just sort of seem like an introvert who got started talking about one of his interests or got used to the situation or whatever. Gut feeling was LII but I really doubt Se polr so LIE I guess. (Congratulations, you're the first guy I've ever thrown together a type for)
    >Some disagree with me. They suck.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me a lot of myself when I was 16 lol. I think I may have been just a bit more happy-go-lucky and careless.

I would look at temperaments, I think they list them on Sociotypes.com, or you can check out wikisocion.net, and see which one you relate to the most. Then, I would look at Clubs, so ST, NF, NT, or SF, and see which one you relate to the most. Those two groupings should narrow you down to a few types.

If you're having trouble doing that, pick the ones you don't relate to and work backwards to narrow down to a few types. Remember, descriptions aren't going to match up perfectly because of subtype, which you can research at socioniks.net. Website is in Russian so you will have to translate the pages, but any modern web browser should be able to do that.

Hope this helps a little bit.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Don't worry. SLI is very unlikely for you.
    Ok, dick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamma NT. "Most of my goals revolve around money" -- this is basically a stereotypical gamma statement lol.
    LIE>ILI. You mentioned 'directing people around' which seems more in line with LIE than ILI (mobilizing Se, lead Te). And that you're criticized as 'condescending' and a 'jerk' -- 1D Fi, maybe? A poor understanding of others' feelings? But I haven't totally ruled out ILI.
    I don't understand the LII or SLI typings

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think he shows quite strong willingness to manipulate/interact with external things (ethics and sensing being the least ingenious ones but still some) that is by definition extroversion. Granted that some ILIs can handle it.

I don't really see much Ti.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, dick
    He's intuitive.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's intuitive.
    He's pretty concrete and down to earth lol. I don't think he's an intuitive type.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's pretty concrete and down to earth lol. I don't think he's an intuitive type.
    Dreams about having built a ''modular orbital factory'' in almost 30 years? Si types rarely plan so far ahead, they think mostly about what they are interested in now. When they do think about the future it is less serious, more about ''what could be interesting''.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dreams about having built a ''modular orbital factory'' in almost 30 years? Si types rarely plan so far ahead, they think mostly about what they are interested in now. When they do think about the future it is less serious, more about ''what could be interesting''.
    Again, intuition has nothing to do with "planning" or "the future"

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, intuition has nothing to do with "planning" or "the future"
    Imagination encompasses, among other things, thinking about the future. Imagination is closely related to intuition. People who spend a lot of time thinking about the future use intuition more.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe it's better to temper statements as these kind of resolutions give way to misconceptions. Harmonizer Intuitives have a problem with the future and it also might affect N sub.; young LSIs can have a somewhat decided path for ahead in life, etc-
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Maybe it's better to temper statements as these kind of resolutions give way to misconceptions. Harmonizer Intuitives have a problem with the future and it also might affect N sub.; young LSIs can have a somewhat decided path for ahead in life, etc-
    Having a ''decided path'' is not thinking about the future, it is more like following a program. Thinking about the future is enjoyable and meaningful for them, however, and especially EIE, IEI inspire them by it.

Just from VI ima say INTx lol
    “Anything is possible. It is night on planet earth and I'm alive. And someday I'll be dead.
    Someday I'll just be bones in a box, but right now, I'm not.
    And anything is possible.”