Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Mine all look like women
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    Interesting concept, most people are attracted to others with similar facial features, because of the greater chance to pass on successful genes.
    You'd think it would be opposite. It is with smell in that we're attracted to the smell of people who have different natural immunities. If we are attracted to people who look like us, wouldn't we want our siblings, parents, and relatives?

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    If we are attracted to people who look like us, wouldn't we want our siblings, parents, and relatives?
    Yes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ew. LOL

Well, I signed up with two accounts out of curiosity. One was with a skinny cute pic of me, the other with a fat ugly pic of me. I got 63 matches within like half an hour with the fat ugly pic, but only 29 matches in half an hour with the skinny cute pic. (And actually I had to add a couple not as cute but still skinny photos to get ANY results right away on the skinny account.) I did come up as a fabulous match for myself both ways though!

There didn't seem to be much of a pattern, VI or otherwise, except that on both accounts almost all of the results were white and Asian (including one adorable Asian toddler <_<). Some of the same matches came up on both accounts. The skinny pic got more female matches.