Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FeloniousFunk View Post
    Because I'm a pragmatic decision maker and rely heavily on empirical data, evidence and logic (and not emotion) to make decisions.

FF
    I walked into a to a house that that could have required at least $100K in updates and work but I loved it because it was quaint and charming. Had I not had an SLI there to start pointing out all the things that this house needed to keep it standing another 50 years I would have purchased something that I would have spent a lot of money on, from piping up to the roof I still love the yard though
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Because I'm a pragmatic decision maker and rely heavily on empirical data, evidence and logic (and not emotion) to make decisions.

FF
    you should read up on the IEs lol

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    you should read up on the IEs lol
    It appears you should be taking your own advice.
    5 planets in Scorpio: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus & Mars. Probably not a shrinking violet.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

It appears you should be taking your own advice.
    Oh why? You come here talking about MBTI on a Socionics forum. Pretty funny.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh why? You come here talking about MBTI on a Socionics forum. Pretty funny.
    When will you stop the person attacks?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    When will you stop the person attacks?
    You already got into conflict with Persephone who is IS a IEI now the way that you do things are not aligned with Te polr as Aylen described them @universe and you type on logical patterns (making things fit into systems) I don't see P in you
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

You already got into conflict with Persephone who is IS a IEI now the way that you do things are not aligned with Te polr as Aylen described them @universe and you type on logical patterns (making things fit into systems) I don't see P in you
    Well you keep changing your mind about my type every minute and now you're attacking me which is a bad thing to you when others do it, but apparently not too bad cause you yourself do it sooo.. idk man
    I don't fit into any of the type descriptions perfectly but IEI is the closest by far. So can you stop attacking me for no reason pls its really mean...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well you keep changing your mind about my type every minute and now you're attacking me which is a bad thing to you when others do it, but apparently not too bad cause you yourself do it sooo.. idk man
    I don't fit into any of the type descriptions perfectly but IEI is the closest by far. So can you stop attacking me for no reason pls
    No problem
    -

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh why?
    Why? Because it's apparent that you're not particularly astute when it comes to personality typing. Even your nervous LOLs and smileys aren't hiding this fact.

I couldn't possibly be the first person to point this out to you, could I?

FF
    5 planets in Scorpio: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus & Mars. Probably not a shrinking violet.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Why? Because it's apparent that you're not particularly astute when it comes to personality typing. Even your nervous LOLs and smileys aren't hiding this fact.

I couldn't possibly be the first person to point this out to you, could I?

FF
    Dont know what youre talking about but iin your case it is very apparent that youre an F type because you look like youre about to cry in your picture like i said.

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In your case it is very apparent that youre an F type because you look like youre about to cry in your picture. Yes, I'm aware I'm repeating myself. I simply don't have anything else to say.
    Yes, you're repeating yourself sweetheart, bless your heart.

FF

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Have you run out of anything substantive to say?

FF
    Yes, since you are not that interesting. And i dont know how to explain things to people that have lower than average IQ

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know you are but what am I?

You could always just turn The Price is Right back on and clean your trailer. At least it would be constructive.

FF

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

You could always just turn The Price is Right back on and clean your trailer. At least it would be constructive.

FF
    Cool projections

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes, since you are not that interesting. And i dont know how to explain things to people that have lower than average IQ
    Can you stop with the personal attacks and insults. How is that supposed to contribute to type or what you call Fe?

I'm feeling very uncomfortable and this is my thread
    -

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa,

Universe is harmless. She apparently gets tired of being ignored on here because she has so little to offer. I just gave her a little air time in an attempt to cheer her up. I'll stop.

FF

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you stop with the personal attacks and insults. How is that supposed to contribute to type or what you call Fe?

Ask a mod to do a thread split. And / or close your thread temporarily if you can. You're right, your thread is being hijacked.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Maritsa,

Universe is harmless. She apparently gets tired of being ignored on here because she has so little to offer. I just gave her a little air time in an attempt to cheer her up. I'll stop.

FF
    If by ignored you mean you answering to all me posts then sure

If we go back one page and look at who originally derailed this thread and started throwing insults we see, (surprise) FeloniousFunk.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Your mind went to a really dark place. :shock
    [/spoiler]

LSE, being caregiver type, are not sexually compatible with Victim types. I'm sexually different. I'm more gentle and playful. With regard to timing, when LSE are working or at work I'm refraining because it's not the appropriate timing for such things so I don't get disappointed when things don't happen on my terms. I just standby quietly but inside I'm hoping to be touched and caressed "touch me!" Lol

Does not accept from a man strong but coarse caresses. Forceful erotic play which is deprived of foreplay diminishes her sexuality, for this reason men-supermen disappoint her. Behaviour of a man who is compatible with her has to be infantile-like, ie timid, hopingly inviting. Such woman loves caresses which are expressed in childlike strength, gentle touches of erogenous zones. Relationship with a Victim does not satisfy her as his capriciousness, tricks and provoking of force surprise her and repel. Relationship with caring men with identical psycho-sexual desires also in time disappoints her, although in principle she does not have anything against it. Sooner or later among all that comfort surrounding her she will feel a lack of spirituality.
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

LSE, being caregiver type, are not sexually compatible with Victim types. I'm sexually different. I'm more gentle and playful. With regard to timing, when LSE are working or at work I'm refraining because it's not the appropriate timing for such things so I don't get disappointed when things don't happen on my terms. I just standby quietly but inside I'm hoping to be touched and caressed "touch me!" Lol

Does not accept from a man strong but coarse caresses. Forceful erotic play which is deprived of foreplay diminishes her sexuality, for this reason men-supermen disappoint her. Behaviour of a man who is compatible with her has to be infantile-like, ie timid, hopingly inviting. Such woman loves caresses which are expressed in childlike strength, gentle touches of erogenous zones. Relationship with a Victim does not satisfy her as his capriciousness, tricks and provoking of force surprise her and repel. Relationship with caring men with identical psycho-sexual desires also in time disappoints her, although in principle she does not have anything against it. Sooner or later among all that comfort surrounding her she will feel a lack of spirituality.
    When I said his mind went to a dark place I was just teasing him. He said I was being dramatic when I said I would hang myself if I had to live with him. I hope he knows I didn't mean literally kill myself. lol

He probably pictured this:

So I gave him the image of a girl hanging from the clouds to be contrary. I was just playing dumb to what he was implying. I am sure he knows that.

I didn't even consider sexual compatibility at all.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII sexual or physical timidness can be observed in my video with my LSE cousin. You will notice how my refrained and shyness makes her reach out to me to hold me

@Aylen yes. I just wanted to offer an example of why they are not compatible
    -

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If by ignored you mean you answering to all me posts then sure.
    I know you're simply running on fumes at this point (I'll let someone else explain the idiom) so let me simplify it for you: A couple days ago you began barking in my direction, asking me to explain why I think I'm logical. I ignored your pleas for a couple days. Today however I decided to respond, just to stop you from reposting the same question ad nauseam, like some drooler with Aspergers.

Now that I've answered your question, please don't be offended that I've returned the ball gag to your mouth. I think I've given you more than enough charity.

All the best,

FF

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to be typed

What must I do to become worthy of being mentioned in this thread?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    I want to be typed

What must I do to become worthy of being mentioned in this thread?
    SEE final

Extraverted sensing external statics of objects Se Socionics symbol Se.svg Se is responsible for the perception, control, defense, and acquisition of space, territory, and control. It observes outward appearances, estimates whether forces are in alignment or conflict, and uses strength of will and power-based methods to achieve purposes. Se understands territory and physical aggression. It is also the function of contact and apprehension of qualia.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, somebody type me tooooooo

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE final

Extraverted sensing external statics of objects Se Socionics symbol Se.svg Se is responsible for the perception, control, defense, and acquisition of space, territory, and control. It observes outward appearances, estimates whether forces are in alignment or conflict, and uses strength of will and power-based methods to achieve purposes. Se understands territory and physical aggression. It is also the function of contact and apprehension of qualia.
    b-but my body and soul long to be LSI

I don't think I'm action-oriented enough to be either.

What precise color is it, how does it taste, what exactly does it smell like? <==== This doesn't really seem like me. Color, taste and smell are subjective. I think that skunks smell like Frosted Mini Wheats. Maybe that is a relationship being created rather than the "objective smell"?
    I would like to have better taste buds. I like coffee but I cannot make out tasting notes. I eat lettuce with a small amount of salad dressing and don't really mind the blandness. I enjoy spicy food though. Wouldn't this make me less likely to be Se ego? The description that is linked in your signature is very small.

I feel very oblivious to the outside world. I'm more preoccupied with my own thoughts and day dreams. I also bump into things a lot because I think I can fit through small spaces. :/ Sensations almost always fall short of what I hope they will be.
    I don't feel an affinity for Fi either. I think I value Fe more than Fi.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

b-but my body and soul long to be LSI

I don't think I'm action-oriented enough to be either.

What precise color is it, how does it taste, what exactly does it smell like? <==== This doesn't really seem like me. Color, taste and smell are subjective. I think that skunks smell like Frosted Mini Wheats. Maybe that is a relationship being created rather than the "objective smell"?
    I would like to have better taste buds. I like coffee but I cannot make out tasting notes. I eat lettuce with a small amount of salad dressing and don't really mind the blandness. I enjoy spicy food though. Wouldn't this make me less likely to be Se ego? The description that is linked in your signature is very small.

I feel very oblivious to the outside world. I'm more preoccupied with my own thoughts and day dreams. I also bump into things a lot because I think I can fit through small spaces. :/
    please refer to the comment that you made regarding the conflict in this thread
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please refer to the comment that you made regarding the conflict in this thread
    I would imagine that many different people enjoy witnessing others fight. I have no close bond to either of the individuals who are quarreling. To me, it is similar to watching a cruddy reality TV show. These people fight and I find it mildly entertaining.

According to this http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Dmitry-Golihov Se leads Often makes an impression of a willful person: "what I consider to be right, is right for everyone
    I would certainly hope that I don't exude this. I would rather be seen as a receptive, level headed individual than the flippy-floppy wreck that the link describes. The linked article describes Fi as "right/wrong" and that such a person always knows how he feels about everything. That sounds awful to me.

As always, I appreciate your time and responses.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

type me

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I would imagine that many different people enjoy witnessing others fight. I have no close bond to either of the individuals who are quarreling. To me, it is similar to watching a cruddy reality TV show. These people fight and I find it mildly entertaining.

According to this http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Dmitry-Golihov Se leads Often makes an impression of a willful person: "what I consider to be right, is right for everyone
    I would certainly hope that I don't exude this. I would rather be seen as a receptive, level headed individual than the flippy-floppy wreck that the link describes. The linked article describes Fi as "right/wrong" and that such a person always knows how he feels about everything. That sounds awful to me.

As always, I appreciate your time and responses.
    Your ethics is in personal connection and association with what you choose to watch and laugh about
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Yeah, somebody type me tooooooo
    I'm not certain because you are not like darya and golden. Maybe I just need to pay attention. I find both darya and golden more sympathetic than you and more willing to care for others in an emotional way. I find that you are not like that in communication. Maybe due to factors outside of Socionics and maybe internet writing is misleading. I'll have to consider all of these possibilities as I think about your type carefully
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

type me
    me

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not certain because you are not like darya and golden. Maybe I just need to pay attention. I find both darya and golden more sympathetic than you and more willing to care for others in an emotional way. I find that you are not like that in communication. Maybe due to factors outside of Socionics and maybe internet writing is misleading. I'll have to consider all of these possibilities as I think about your type carefully
    Bane and I are extremely similar. The differences you note may come down to gender. I've known quite a few male EIEs and find that they often resemble logical types in their behavior, and if you get to know them you find out that they're ethically rooted and motivated and deeply sympathetic. At the lowest moment of my life, a male EIE friend (platonic) helped me tremendously, and he stood to gain nothing from doing so.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Bane and I are extremely similar. The differences you note may come down to gender. I've known quite a few male EIEs and find that they often resemble logical types in their behavior, and if you get to know them you find out that they're ethically rooted and motivated and deeply sympathetic. At the lowest moment of my life, a male EIE friend (platonic) helped me tremendously, and he stood to gain nothing from doing so.
    I thought about that too golden and that makes sense. @the matrix is very much EIE male

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...60-The-Martrix

Some post samples that I think are great; sorry Matrix <3 just love you. I don't want to offend you by doing this

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    NO, NO AND THRICE NO! Michael Bay has no place in my Quadra
    Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    I think he's great. An SLI say's he ain't. EIE it is then!
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-14-2016 at 01:57 PM.
    -

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Bane is ni-eie

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    @Bane is ni-eie
    No other typing makes sense.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Type me or I will cut you.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*death threat* !!!

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I am Fi PoLR. I don't care what anyone says. It makes perfect sense for me, since that function is the very bane of my existence.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
    I do not suffer fools gladly.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa ESE final
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚