View Poll Results: what type was Adolf ******?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

8 21.05%
  • EIE (ENFj)

27 71.05%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 2.63%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 2.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

1 2.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Adolf ******

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    The person in question is Creative or CD subtype so he's type is rather evident. Hard to fail to notice someone like that. But it's OK, because you don't know what an EIE is, do you?

Tell me, how do you recognize an EIE in person?
    I think socionics is probably deeply-flawed to the point of being invalid so I don't type people as EIE. I think typing someone as Fe type makes sense, though, and I don't consider AH to be likely to be that based on what I know of him. I consider Fe types as mostly being socialites or tabloid celebrities in most cases. AH primarily seemed like a typical politician after being a failed artist, similar to Churchill, so probably Te type.

I think if social introversion is considered equivalent to types, AH was definitely a social introvert, but I think probably Te is more socially introverted than Ni or Si in general, to the point where it is not even a contest. Which would place AH firmly in Te for me based on what I know of him.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    I think socionics is probably deeply-flawed to the point of being invalid so I don't type people as EIE.
    See, that's why you wouldn't understand why my EIE paints like ******. That's what 3,5000 posts with no reflection behind them get you.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

AH was interested in architecture. It is said that his paintings reflected that. Simply lacking Si essence aiming for objective coldness. Purely technical feats.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, that's why you wouldn't understand why my EIE paints like ******. That's what 3,5000 posts with no reflection behind them get you.
    Socionics is false and a cult. Suck it.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics is false and a cult. Suck it.
    Adi Hı̇tler is probably delta based on the function groupings. He is probably a sensing and thinking type, probably like SLI or LSE.
    Show some self-respect.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Show some self-respect.
    No u

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For an analogy: Harry Potter isn't real, but if Harry Potter were real I'd be a wizard and not a muggle. Socionics isn't real, but if socionics were real AH wouldn't be EIE. We used to have an entire forum fantasy, in fact, where everyone had a class based on certain aspects of their personality and the like. But clearly, we aren't fantasy characters. Doesn't mean everyone would equally easily be a warrior or a wizard or a priest in our fantasy world. Socionics, on the other hand, contradicts itself endlessly in its bid to try to fit the biases of the systems' creators. I think functions are primary and AH seems to mostly exemplify Te based on my conception of it, however, if Te had to mean sociability (one aspect I think is a fallacy of socionics) I would type him as Si based on the type of art he did and not Ti because to me, Ti is about philosophers, but I don't think AH is Ti or Si, because I think Te does not implicate social extraversion at all and most politicians are Te. I don't think AH is intuitive because I think intuition refers specifically to something I don't think AH used, however, I could be wrong on either or both of those counts. Specifically, I think sensing is correlated to materialism and the like which AH exemplified. I don't think intuition is ESP or that it makes people overly interested in mysticism necessarily, but based on my understanding AH did not exemplify it, someone who did would be more visionary and AH seemed completely like a pragmatist who did everything he did out of the conception that he was already doomed and he wanted to be as famous and powerful as possible on an individual level, along with killing lots of people because he viewed life as zero-sum and whenever someone else had something bad happen to them that must have been good for him. I think MBTI is wrong about Nx too, I don't think it has much to do with political views, IQ, or attempts to be euphemistic about ESP. (Jung thought it was about ESP but I think it is more likely something related to concepts from gestalt psychology on a psychological level and certain concepts in physics on a nervous system level. I don't think AH could have exemplified N because N tends to be purely impersonal, and S tends to be self-referential, which seems to be the real difference between S/F and N/T.)

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For an analogy: Harry Potter isn't real, but if Harry Potter were real I'd be a wizard and not a muggle. Socionics isn't real, but if socionics were real AH wouldn't be EIE.
    You're denying there are people out there that come closer to the description of EIE than others?

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're denying there are people out there that come closer to the description of EIE than others?
    I don't think AH is closed to the description of EIE at all. I think aside from the description of EIE being completely incoherent AH does not match the description of an Fe type which is the primary attribute of the description of EIE. I think AH is closer to the description of a Te type than anything. I have been reading about AH a lot recently for reasons that have nothing to do with socionics or psychology and based on what I know about him I think he is closer to a Te type than Fe type.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think AH is closed to the description of EIE at all.
    I asked something different: have you never met a person that is closer than others to the EIE description?

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I asked something different: have you never met a person that is closer than others to the EIE description?
    No, I have not, because the description seems like an extremely convoluted and self-contradictory mess that differs widely between authors and even between different paragraphs in the same text by one author. The most coherent picture I have of EIE comes from Jung himself describing Fe and Ni and even that is laden with many issues, because I think it should be Fe and Ne rather than Fe and Ni, and I do not completely trust Jung's descriptions. I think Jung is likely onto something, because the four functions are has been said an Aristotelean thing, and other authors do very similar things as he did, so it is probably possible to have a dichotomy-based typology that does not even need Jung. Calculus was supposedly invented because of things ancient Greeks said, but the case of Jung makes it feel a lot like some idiot crank made up proto-calculus and added a lot of garbage like the time cube theory before Newton and Leibniz were even born. And to be honest, if something like that happened with calculus happened in real life we would have probably forgotten it anyways.

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

= NOT art

= orchestrating war and genocide

Remember we are discussing SOCIONICS not MBTI.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I have not, because the description seems like an extremely convoluted and self-contradictory mess that differs widely between authors and even between different paragraphs in the same text by one author.

It's very strange that in all these years you haven't met at least one person who:

1) abides by the general description of extroversion 2) has good management of mimicry 3) makes harmless ‘threatening’ jokes more than other people 4) creates harmless ‘tense’ situation with a comment or two than other people 5) says something with an expression and then with a flick has a different expression on their face.

Of course, I mean presenting this set of traits more in relation to other people.

I think I remember you.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    = NOT art

= orchestrating war and genocide

Remember we are discussing SOCIONICS not MBTI.
    If I think Hı̇tler paintings are NOT art does that make Hı̇tler SLI? For that matter, Churchill paintings are only a bit better so probably LSE.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni = art

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Ni = art
    Let us assume all art is Ni. Why is Adolf Hı̇tler EIE over IEI, ILI, or LIE? Also, why should art be Ni? Ni even in socionics is generally treated like a visionary thing, but Hı̇tler paintings are not visionary, they are just postcard doodles, "oh look, pretty." However, I would not argue that Hı̇tler is even an Si-"valuing" type because I do not think socionics' idea of quadra values makes sense. If they did make sense, Hı̇tler would probably have to be in delta for being a nihilist, however, I think they are not applicable.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

While it can be fun to use double standards for one's advantage there's a point where it becomes ridiculous. But even ****** made the same mistake.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let us assume all art is Ni. Why is Adolf Hı̇tler EIE over IEI, ILI, or LIE?
    He is an IEI in my view

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Let us assume all art is Ni. Why is Adolf Hı̇tler EIE over IEI, ILI, or LIE? Also, why should art be Ni? Ni even in socionics is generally treated like a visionary thing, but Hı̇tler paintings are not visionary, they are just postcard doodles, "oh look, pretty." However, I would not argue that Hı̇tler is even an Si-"valuing" type because I do not think socionics' idea of quadra values makes sense. If they did make sense, Hı̇tler would probably have to be in delta for being a nihilist, however, I think they are not applicable.
    Openness to Experience is the Big Five factor most associated with art, particularly the most innovative and novel (some facets within the Openness to Experience factor will be better still). And that is associated with "intuition".

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I think Hı̇tler paintings are NOT art does that make Hı̇tler SLI? For that matter, Churchill paintings are only a bit better so probably LSE.
    Churchill thought much of his best work was in brickwork so a good case could be made for LSE when weighing up his life's achievements.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    Churchill thought much of his best work was in brickwork so a good case could be made for LSE when weighing up his life's achievements.
    https://soziotypen.de/wp-content/upl...-Churchill.png

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Openness to Experience is the Big Five factor most associated with art, particularly the most innovative and novel (some facets within the Openness to Experience factor will be better still). And that is associated with "intuition".
    I want to mention that I obviously don't think every artist is an IEI, but yeah, art to me is heavily related to openess to experience and also agreeableness, which relates to NF personality types. I also want to mention that a sensing type like ESI can be somewhat interested in art, but they usually don't participate in the spotlight, and focus more on folk art, or being a small part in an orchestra for example. it's probably a topic that deserve its own thread, but I don't have the energy right now.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://soziotypen.de/wp-content/upl...-Churchill.png

I want to mention that I obviously don't think every artist is an IEI, but yeah, art to me is heavily related to openess to experience and also agreeableness, which relates to NF personality types. I also want to mention that a sensing type like ESI can be somewhat interested in art, but they usually don't participate in the spotlight, and focus more on folk art, or being a small part in an orchestra for example. it's probably a topic that deserve its own thread, but I don't have the energy right now.
    I don't think NF is supposed to be described in terms of the Big Five. Big Five is basically behaviorism which was a failure in linguistics and in many other fields of study. NF are supposed to related to cognitive processes and they seem to be ultimately based on Aristotle, which is fine, despite all the things the Ancient Greeks were wrong about it wasn't everything and we still use things like the Pythagorean theorem and Platonic solids. Additionally, even if we did want to describe socionics in terms of the Big Five literally no one on the planet would have a lower agreeableness or openness score than Mister Hilter except maybe Stalin and Mao.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think NF is supposed to be described in terms of the Big Five. Big Five is basically behaviorism which was a failure in linguistics and in many other fields of study. NF are supposed to related to cognitive processes and they seem to be ultimately based on Aristotle, which is fine, despite all the things the Ancient Greeks were wrong about it wasn't everything and we still use things like the Pythagorean theorem and Platonic solids. Additionally, even if we did want to describe socionics in terms of the Big Five literally no one on the planet would have a lower agreeableness or openness score than Mister Hilter except maybe Stalin and Mao.
    all functional elements learn by their environment, how you grew up, the people that you surround yourself with, the information that you take in. if you are an ethical type that grows up in a shitty environment and you get treated like trash, you will not become an agreeable person. the big five are not objective truths, neither is socionics, but they describe tendencies. on average, I would say that ethical types will score higher in agreeableness than logical types, but not every ethical type will be an agreeable person.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all functional elements learn by their environment, how you grew up, the people that you surround yourself with, the information that you take in. if you are an ethical type that grows up in a shitty environment and you get treated like trash, you will not become an agreeable person. the big five are not objective truths, neither is socionics, but they describe tendencies. on average, I would say that ethical types will score higher in agreeableness than logical types, but not every ethical type will be an agreeable person.
    This is behaviorism and nihilism towards the truth in one, this sounds like a problem.

The Creator and the Destructor The Iconoclast's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    Based on his paintings, school and physique it seems that he was born as a H subtype who (d)evolved into a neurotic D subtype. As such a H type should be connected to their environment having extra set of dynamism.

I encourage to read 240 page analysis on personality. It is good quality albeit not very neutral in tone.

His qualities: masochism, femininity (what I gather it mostly links to those who are born with H sub), expression, abstraction, good oratorical talent, bothered by Fi [mother], adorance for art, lack of practicality, drive, ability to simplify, somewhat asexual.

He also liked to eat sweets.
    I came to the same conclusion as you. He was born as an H subtype and after WWI developed into a REALLY delusional D subtype. I believe ****** at the end of his life was EIE-DH - he still carried many traits of the H subtype.

And yes... he would eat 1KG of chocolate when he was depressed. He was very superstitious too.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Iconoclast View Post
    And yes... he would eat 1KG of chocolate when he was depressed.
    Sounds spooky familiar.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

The Creator and the Destructor The Iconoclast's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    Sounds spooky familiar.
    Tell me about it. On my off-color days I can easily eat that amount of chocolate. More staggering is that reading AH's early years I found many similarities with me. He had frequent disputes with his father, rebelled in his teens and dropped out of school, lived part of his life as a vagabond obsessed with art and classical music, and so on. It's kind of weird to make that kind of connection with a bloody dictator, but anyway.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Though I no longer practice socionics and think the fundamentals of the system are no longer valid, I would like to know if this information I possess as someone knowledgeable about German history would change anyone's typings of Mister Hilter:

In German culture, for a long time, there has been this idea that if you become an artist, you can become a genius and the Superman and replace God. I am under the impression the idea originates with the German Romantics, which were a very specific group of people who as far as I can tell absolutely did not include the Weimar classicists such as Goethe, Schiller, or Beethoven, and in particular it came from the writings of Georg Philipp Friedrich Freiherr von Hardenberg also known as Novalis. When I say replace God, I do mean I am under the impression that the Romantic Movement was very proto-Nietzschean and proto-Jungian, in that they appreciated the influence of religion on society, but they were also very Hegelian and did not actually really believe in God, just in the need for "sentiment" and "overturning rationalism."

Only today I read Novalis's Christendom or Europe (German: Christenheit oder Europa) and he specifically promotes for people to join Catholicism. I already knew many people joined Catholicism as a result of Romanticism, but I did not really know so much that the actual Romantic Movement, a sort of proto-Marxist or proto-National Socialist group, did not really believe in Catholicism and encouraged people to join the Catholic Church anyways to fulfill their "sentimentality" and "antirationalism," primarily because I have never been all that interested in the Romantic Movement between the fact that they are not very good writers for the most part (some of Novalis's poems seem moderately interesting in the same way some of Bertolt Brecht's poetry and Kurt Weill's music seems moderately interesting despite them also being seemingly horrible people with terrible politics, perhaps they were plagarized based on what historians know about Brecht, but it has not felt like it has been worth the time for me to look into so far with how difficult it was.)

However, if Mister Hilter's family was the descendant of those original Romantics, which I could probably find easily and the answer is almost certainly "yes," then believe it or not, all of Hilter's interest in the arts would be directed towards power and not really a deeply-held personal interest. However, that information might change nothing, I am leaving it to people who still do socionics to decide. I think it changes things, but it would not change my typing and some others' typing of him as Te before I considered this.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why the heck is the info on Mister Hilter's family, teachers, etc. so hard to find? People make all these Freudian speculations on whether Hilter was abused or something, which is likely, but 99% of people who were abused do not go on to become politicians. All of Hilter's behaviors are extremely consistent with someone who was indoctrinated into Romanticism in general and possibly Nietzscheanism in particular by a parent, teacher, friends, or similar. That is the most likely explanation for Hilter's behavior, things like what he said and did were not idiosyncratic but common to many Germans. Those philosophies also tell you to be a prick, but people being a prick to him is not the proximal cause. I have found records that his father wanted him to become a civil servant so he was raised to be a politician. I cannot find anything else interesting so far.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian View Post
    Yes the continent, they say that the United States are ENTJ. I was wondering about Europe.

Alpha NT is possible, why would you say that? What about Gamma?
    Well, unlike Europe the "United States" is termed, felt by its "true" inhabitants, and by and large seen by outside observers as "one" nation. Europe never was even under the auspices of the Roman Empire. That the U.S. is seen as "LIE" in type is not surprising. "America" is a nation that can be honestly be said to have the "soul" of a church. To be an "American" is to reject almost all creeds and identities racial or ethnic in the ultimate analysis. Instead, there are common "American" ideals and archetypes that, let's be perfectly clear, other racial and ethnic nations recognize as distinctly "American".

There is the phrase "Only In America" and it exists for damn good reason. Only in America would things like the Western, Pulp Fiction, Jazz, etc. ever develop. That the PTB have done pretty much all they can to suppress the things I mentioned only proves both my tangential points that Americans have a distinct national character and identity. A character and identity said PTB fear with brick-shitting intensity. It is, after all, the "good" version of what many would term globalism (the thing they push for in the profoundly negative and demonic "Tower of Babel" sense). The true American seeks not to impose his or her national character or identity upon the other. Instead, it's an offer to be taken or left on its face and if rejected is met with the challenge to be the best version of themselves they can be. We sure as hell will continue to strive to be the best version of us ourselves.

You either come to America with the intent to live as one does as an American in rejection/righteous and ardent rebellion to what your "native" homeland and/or ethnicity would dictate, or you do not. You either come to America as a pilgrim convert or as a duplicitous invader. No middle ground on this one. Sadly, our current rulers want more of the latter and far less of the former for they serve their master below while, at the end of the day, America always truly sought to serve the one true God. When the founders said "In God we trust" they didn't mean the god of Islam, Pagans, etc. They meant the Christian God.

This is all rather Gamma if you really get down to it. I want to explain why, but I'm rather tired now. Out of energy and spare damns, let alone shits or fucks. Gotta sleep now...

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Why the heck is the info on Mister Hilter's family, teachers, etc. so hard to find? People make all these Freudian speculations on whether Hilter was abused or something, which is likely, but 99% of people who were abused do not go on to become politicians. All of Hilter's behaviors are extremely consistent with someone who was indoctrinated into Romanticism in general and possibly Nietzscheanism in particular by a parent, teacher, friends, or similar. That is the most likely explanation for Hilter's behavior, things like what he said and did were not idiosyncratic but common to many Germans. Those philosophies also tell you to be a prick, but people being a prick to him is not the proximal cause. I have found records that his father wanted him to become a civil servant so he was raised to be a politician. I cannot find anything else interesting so far.
    First time running into this problem eh? He was a product of his time and several bad things happened to him. He actually fought in the trenches of WWI and survived a Gas attack for instance. Did you know that? He really hated gas after that one. Probably why he didn't authorize the use of "Tabun" when, if used on the D-day invasion, would have stopped that assault dead in its tracks and probably altered the momentum of the war. After all, first uses of WMD's tend to be highly effective and "Tabun" was the first true "Nerve Gas" to be discovered and only a full-on Hazmat suit could hope to prove an adequate countermeasure.

Tabun, like most any good nerve gas, isn't effectively countered with a good gas mask. For it can and is absorbed by the bare skin to similar results. Oh a small puff on your skin will merely cause a horrific legion but is otherwise survivable. A great cloud of it rolling over your forces? Yeah, they dead. All of them. Period!

I type him as an IEI for this reason. Nobody with dominance who saw the worst-case scenario play out would risk it. After all, he experienced gas attacks directly and as horrifically effective as Tabun might prove to be who was to truly say that the Allies hadn't cooked up something far worse somehow? Best not to risk giving them the excuse they were likely hoping his Reich would provide them to show them a potentially horrific truth. After all, Winston Churchill himself was all too eager to use Gas in the second World War because, as he saw it, everyone was eager enough to use it during the first so why the hell not in the second?

"Oh you can do that? Well, we can to. Only ours is better!" And then his loss would be a certainty. So he held its deployment back. Perhaps he was "wrong" to do so given how it all played out but hey, hindsight is 20/20 as they say and he, thankfully, was not afforded the opportunity to benefit from it.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    You either come to America with the intent to live as one does as an American in rejection/righteous and ardent rebellion to what your "native" homeland and/or ethnicity would dictate, or you do not. You either come to America as a pilgrim convert or as a duplicitous invader. No middle ground on this one. Sadly, our current rulers want more of the latter and far less of the former for they serve their master below while, at the end of the day, America always truly sought to serve the one true God. When the founders said "In God we trust" they didn't mean the god of Islam, Pagans, etc. They meant the Christian God.
    As far as I can tell, the American Founders did mean the god of pagans, specifically Deists. Of course that's not a real god, but people are actually not always Christian just because they're white. I don't think there's any of the DNA of Christianity in American governance, I think that's all deism, contrary to the American population (this seems quite similar to Germany in most people being deeply religious but the government being seemingly rather anti-religious, and dissimilar with almost every other Western country and absolutely all the other heavily-populated ones I can think of.)

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes.

As far as I can tell, the American Founders did mean the god of pagans, specifically Deists.
    No. One True God is right.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    I'm not a Deist. I wish it would be One True God. I just am not under the impression it is. Deism is probably why a lot of things are messed up, honestly.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

As far as I can tell, the American Founders did mean the god of pagans, specifically Deists. Of course that's not a real god, but people are actually not always Christian just because they're white.
    And there it is! I can guarantee you that all of the Founders of my nation proudly could and would look upon you with absolute disgust as they easily pass a Witch Test that I will now issue to you. Can you even simply say the words? Can you but merely type out, hell, even a copy and paste would be enough. "I confess that Jesus is the Christ and God has risen him from the dead"

No wiggle room. No clarifications or legalistic BS. Just the words I've stated. Jesus is the Christ and God has risen him from the dead. Say it. Say it anyway you wish, but say those words. Even saying them with venomous sarcasm and vitriol qualifies.

Again, a mere copy and paste will do if your feeble fingers cannot manage to depress the necessary keys. I'm a bit sorry to be so confrontational here but damnit you really struck a nerve in regards to being an ignorant fool. I can and will expand upon that last point you made but let's just say don't blame me for going all out. You literally asked for it in that case and well, that's on you...

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And there it is! I can guarantee you that all of the Founders of my nation proudly could and would look upon you with absolute disgust as they easily pass a Witch Test that I will now issue to you. Can you even simply say the words? Can you but merely type out, hell, even a copy and paste would be enough. "I confess that Jesus is the Christ and God has risen him from the dead"

No wiggle room. No clarifications or legalistic BS. Just the words I've stated. Jesus is the Christ and God has risen him from the dead. Say it. Say it anyway you wish, but say those words. Even saying them with venomous sarcasm and vitriol qualifies.

Again, a mere copy and paste will do if your feeble fingers cannot manage to depress the necessary keys. I'm a bit sorry to be so confrontational here but damnit you really struck a nerve in regards to being an ignorant fool. I can and will expand upon that last point you made but let's just say don't blame me for going all out. You literally asked for it in that case and well, that's on you...
    I confess that Jesus is the Christ and God has risen him from the dead. I also think the Founding Fathers of the US were probably a bunch of deists and this probably contributes to the problems we have today. Now prove they weren't. Novalis used a bunch of Christian-sounding rhetoric, but he definitely didn't believe it. So let's look at the Founding Fathers.

For the record, I don't think the US founders could pass your witch test. I think they would say something such as "If such a magnificent person as Jesus was Christ, we would have to confess he was raised from the dead." That is a rather different phrase and the kind of thing every sort of Jacobin seems to like to say.
    Last edited by Metamorph; 07-27-2022 at 07:30 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is definitely a H-subtype (Ni-harmonizing) based on his looks and facial expression, maybe some other traits mixed in as well (I'm guessing N or D?). EIE already makes way more sense than IEI just for this very reason. Maybe another type is possible as well. Eva Braun looks like a C-subtype actually.

I found some EIE-H descriptions and wonder how much of that is applicable of ******.

Harmonizing Subtype
    Mentor — Visualizer
    Prototypes: Seers and interpreters like Nostradamus or Helena Blavatsky
    He is very imaginative and is able to see what is happening around him in terms of fate or hidden meanings. He waits for an event or sign to alert him that it’s time for change. He is prudent and far-sighted, capable of planning things far out into the future. He is able to wait for an ideal situation. He is inclined to be pessimistic in his visions, favoring them over common sense.
    He is often interested in the unusual and mysterious phenomena. He frequently anticipates future developments. His health and mood fluctuate. He is distrustful of information that is not consistent with his own views, be it from phenomena or people. He is slow in his decision making as he weighs all the pros and cons. He rarely violates his inner balance; therefore, he responds irritably to those who disturb his peace.
    He is able to patiently listen to people, gently expressing his opinions without giving stern or intrusive answers. He sometimes mediates between disputing parties, trying to appease all parties, aiming for a mutual winwin solution. He may spend a long time trying to bring conflicting friends together, explaining the position or motivations of their opponent.
    He is devoted to pursuing a stable and relaxed way of life; at home, he is undemanding and disorganized. He is inclined to pursue an artistic expression in literary work or handicrafts. He is fairly suspicious and is afraid of diseases and injuries. He is able to manage in a minimally relaxing environment, though he greatly appreciates comfort. Taking care of his health systematically is difficult.
    He dislikes handling many things at once and is capricious and picky when faced with options, from clothes to personal relationships. He will postpone unpleasant things until the very last minute. He is quite unsure of himself and is afraid of being ridiculed or rejected. He is self-conscious about his physique or abilities.
    He spends a lot of time alone, reading books from rare authors or listening to music. At such moments he conjures visions, pictures of unusual events or archetypal characters. He often suffers from recurring depression or panic attacks. Something attracts him to the dark side of life.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    He is definitely a H-subtype (Ni-harmonizing) based on his looks and facial expression, maybe some other traits mixed in as well (I'm guessing N or D?). EIE already makes way more sense than IEI just for this very reason. Maybe another type is possible as well. Eva Braun looks like a C-subtype actually.

I found some EIE-H descriptions and wonder how much of that is applicable of ******.

Harmonizing Subtype
    Mentor — Visualizer
    Prototypes: Seers and interpreters like Nostradamus or Helena Blavatsky
    He is very imaginative and is able to see what is happening around him in terms of fate or hidden meanings. He waits for an event or sign to alert him that it’s time for change. He is prudent and far-sighted, capable of planning things far out into the future. He is able to wait for an ideal situation. He is inclined to be pessimistic in his visions, favoring them over common sense.
    He is often interested in the unusual and mysterious phenomena. He frequently anticipates future developments. His health and mood fluctuate. He is distrustful of information that is not consistent with his own views, be it from phenomena or people. He is slow in his decision making as he weighs all the pros and cons. He rarely violates his inner balance; therefore, he responds irritably to those who disturb his peace.
    He is able to patiently listen to people, gently expressing his opinions without giving stern or intrusive answers. He sometimes mediates between disputing parties, trying to appease all parties, aiming for a mutual winwin solution. He may spend a long time trying to bring conflicting friends together, explaining the position or motivations of their opponent.
    He is devoted to pursuing a stable and relaxed way of life; at home, he is undemanding and disorganized. He is inclined to pursue an artistic expression in literary work or handicrafts. He is fairly suspicious and is afraid of diseases and injuries. He is able to manage in a minimally relaxing environment, though he greatly appreciates comfort. Taking care of his health systematically is difficult.
    He dislikes handling many things at once and is capricious and picky when faced with options, from clothes to personal relationships. He will postpone unpleasant things until the very last minute. He is quite unsure of himself and is afraid of being ridiculed or rejected. He is self-conscious about his physique or abilities.
    He spends a lot of time alone, reading books from rare authors or listening to music. At such moments he conjures visions, pictures of unusual events or archetypal characters. He often suffers from recurring depression or panic attacks. Something attracts him to the dark side of life.
    No, doesn't fit, normalizing subtype description fits more. ****** was a mix of an ideological crusader and a self-exhalted prophet when he rose to power. He claimed to be well-read and some sources claim he was very well read, he superficially mentions schopenhauer and nietzsche but he gives the vibe that he was being a poser more than anything.
    Likely started actually reading at the middle of his political career.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The Christian god is the Abrhamic god, same as that of Islam, Judaism etc. You (as a Xtian) have the same god as the muslims.

Also, are you lobotomized to the extent you forget freedom of religion is one of the pillars of your constitution?

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    I think you're wrong. "The founders" were hardly "orthodox" in their belief in Christianity, if you can even call it that, from what I can tell.

In any case, why does it even matter? The explicitly made an amendment to protect freedom of religion, so what does it matter if the god they believed in was "true" or "the one", or not? You and End are acting like what they believed was some kind of a standard to follow. Which is just stupid.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast