Page 69 of 86 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,760 of 3415

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '11-'14)

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you know I sparkle in the sunshine?
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Did you know I sparkle in the sunshine?
    EII CONFIRM!
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    EII CONFIRM!
    Hey, at least you have a maritsionics type.

Creepy-theticalanti

Guys, I think Maritsa is actually correct in noticing an example of Se.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    SEEs have a high awareness of their social surroundings and of the social influence or "weight" of different people. They are naturals at concentrating social attention on themselves or on anyone else they bring into the limelight. They rarely hesitate to take action in social situations.SEE has a very sharp understanding of people's attitude towards his suggestions, as well as their mood in general. The primary method of implementation for the SEE's goals is changing people's attitudes to be more in line with his own towards a certain objective.

Wikisocion SEE
    That's a good catch, Maritsa. Because Kim is being very firm in her beliefs. I don't necessarily believe she's SEE, but she's using Se to actually defend Ne open-mindedness. She seemed to not like people picking one belief (in this case religion) and imposing that on others, pressuring them in a way.

Here's what Wikisocion says about Se as a Role function (IEE & ILE):

Quote Originally Posted by http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Extroverted_sensing
    He resents any attempts to "push" him to do things and rejects the idea of people pressuring each other to do things. He himself avoids the use of pressure, preferring instead to entice and inspire. Only severe irritation can make him become forceful and demanding for brief periods of time until he calms down.
    It's possible that 1. Kim thought you were pressuring others with your beliefs or 2. Kim was severely irritated by what you said, or some combination of both. Also, it's relatively common for Mirror partners to butt heads over different beliefs.

It's possible she's SEE, Maritsa, but it's also possible she's IEE still, even if you felt she hit your Se-PoLR. It's possible to be annoyed by others in your own quadra.

Just my 2cents. Hope you are well.

Creepy-theticalanti

Just noticed this is page 69 in this thread... hehe... giggity.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEEs have a high awareness of their social surroundings and of the social influence or "weight" of different people. They are naturals at concentrating social attention on themselves or on anyone else they bring into the limelight. They rarely hesitate to take action in social situations.SEE has a very sharp understanding of people's attitude towards his suggestions, as well as their mood in general. The primary method of implementation for the SEE's goals is changing people's attitudes to be more in line with his own towards a certain objective.
    That's what preachers do, Maritsa.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NobleFool View Post
    That's a good catch, Maritsa. Because Kim is being very firm in her beliefs.
    I guess this means that Maritsa is SEE too?

Maritsa babe, lets dualize.

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I guess this means that Maritsa is SEE too?
    My post was about Kim NOT being SEE although she has firm beliefs.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NobleFool View Post
    My post was about Kim NOT being SEE although she has firm beliefs.
    Oh okay Just framing it equally. One can say quite firmly that just about everyone has firm beliefs and are willing to voice them on this forum.

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@applejacks IEE for you and SLI for your husband and confirm on it

I've added you to my list
    No way! She's Malkavian!

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Saberstorm LSE confirm and Final

OMG you're my dual

how could I have missed that
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Legerdemain LSE confirm.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Legerdemain LSE confirm.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deestructor View Post
    lol
    I have a very sexy, hot, boyfriend.
    -

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have a very sexy, hot, boyfriend.
    Does he want the D too?
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@mallow I'm going with Final on Perceptual type or "p" I'm undecided now between ISTp and ISFp but I'm still more sure about ISFp; it seems when you were younger, you looked more ENFp, but you don't seem to be hypersocial as ENFp are.
    -

TIM
    ILI 5w6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@mallow I'm going with Final on Perceptual type or "p" I'm undecided now between ISTp and ISFp but I'm still more sure about ISFp; it seems when you were younger, you looked more ENFp, but you don't seem to be hypersocial as ENFp are.
    I test INTp, but I'll read up on ISTp or ISFp and get back to you with more info. Ive never tested those types, but I also recognize that I know very little about socionics in general. I think I have Te and Fi though.

TIM
    ILI 5w6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@marista

Interesting! I relate more to ISFp. *reads more* thanks the first half makes sense, however a lot of it sounds opposite to me, especially near the end. I was excited for a second thinking it made sense, but I haven't quite found a type that makes more than half sense for me. I think socionics is missing a lot. If it weren't, less people would be confused and I would test properly. I've taken 4 different tests and come out with INTp on three and INTj on another.

Something is missing.

TIM
    ILI 5w6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp

YES. I re-read it and it fits perf. Thanks.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Legerdemaine um SLI (?)
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Legerdemaine um SLI (?)
    SLE
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    SLE
    why do you think this?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

At times he seems so rational and at times he does things I wouldn't expect of someone who would be so concerned about having a public image. IDK I just don't see him as an Se ego type because he doesn't fit the temperament of Ep; it seems like he's closer to Ip
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Kirana LII confirm final added to list
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ticaud - (LII) INTj Confirm
    God, I lul at this every time I read it. Thanks.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Name13 SEE confirm and final
    -

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're even better at socionics than Maritsa is.

Scapegrace is a word. One word. Invest in a dictonary.

By the way: who the fuck ever said Ashton is anything but ENTj? I'm also pretty sure that people don't usually think I'm beta either. That's Maritsa's dipshit theory.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i could maybe lobby for scape as esi

aqua as lse is strange..

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been on this forum since I was a child. I have never seen anyone venture to suggest that Ashton is anything other than LIE expect for Maritsa because she's delusional.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eeew.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I've been on this forum since I was a child. I have never seen anyone venture to suggest that Ashton is anything other than LIE expect for Maritsa because she's delusional.
    Ashton was identifying as INTj iirc :/

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    Run for president!

I explained it for you. :-D

No comment.

Well, then you haven't seen it, so you can disregard that line in my post. The Ashton-typing is for the people who have seen the discussion.

Maybe she is wrong, but I don't think you should call her delusional without consequences. You are a bully.
    ew.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HA. I just scrolled up and saw Scapegrace's post of ew. funny.

...that is all.

Creepy-female

'member when people were like "Ashton is ESTp/ENTj" etc?

Creepy-theticalanti

Looked into some of the people who are frequently thought of as betas, but who are not betas. These are the types I find for them:

ScarlettLux - SEE
    Joy - SEE
    Gilly - ILE
    Aquagraph - LSE
    ScapeGrace - ESI
    Ashton - LIE
    Maritsa - EII
    Hitta - LII

Most of these have leading sx instinct (enneagram), and I think that could be why they are mistaken for betas. Betas aren't necessarily "intense", but the sx instinct normally is, especially in sx/sps.
    Welcome back, Ananke. Haven't talked with you in a couple years.

I agree with your typings for Ashton, Maritsa, and Hitta.

SL & Gilly I still think are EIE.

I haven't seen those typings for Joy, Aqua, or Scape before. Sort of interesting.

I suspect Joy may possibly be LSE or ESE. She and I seem to be very similar and tend to annoy others at times.

Aqua - I wasn't aware people typed him Beta. I thought SLE was a far-off guess for him by some confused people. He seems ILE to me.

Scape - I never really liked the IEI typing for her. Not sure about ESI. She seems logical to me. If I were forced to guess, I think she may be ILI, but that's not my CONFIRMED opinion.

Anyway, glad to see you again!

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can say with much certainty that Scape is ILI and Gilly EIE.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was being usually rotten this morning. I turn into hell spawn when I go without sleep and food.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deestructor View Post
    confirmed and final

but he knew I typed him LSE a very long time ago

we got along very well from the get go and a lot of our thoughts and sayings coincided...magic
    -

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there! :-)

Gilly is logical, if he was beta, he'd be SLE, not EIE. He's an E3 and sx instinct, and both these are "Fe-like" in that they are people-oriented, but he has too strong Ti for an EIE. NO EIE can or even try to build logical explanations of things (look at how he tries to type himself). They would use Ni to sort of "feel" out their type. He's trying to use Ti to explain his type, and doesn't get there, cause he's getting lost in the wast amount of information he has about himself. Ni is more holistic than that, and wouldn't get lost the same way.

ScarlettLux has WAY too much Se to be EIE. She does seem weak in Ti, so SEE, imo. She is sx instinct, and has a lot of intensity, but not all Betas are intense, nor are all intense people Beta. That's just a misunderstanding of this forum.

Joy might be ESE or LSE, I'll check it.

Aqua seems LSE E7 to me from VI, but my VI skills aren't perfect. I haven't analyzed his texts, but I don't see much Ti in him? He's not SLE. ILE? Hmm... Then where's the Ti? LSE E7 is a rather goofy LSE type.

As for Scape, I see a lot of people manipulation in her, and I think that is F-related, for better or worse. I also think Ti-egos react to her in a more negative way than Fe-egos on this forum, and I think that's because she is Fi-ego. But I haven't analyzed her much, so whatever she says. She is smart, it seems...

Am I derailing this thread, btw.......
    Derailing it by presenting solid justification behind your typings? Are you being sincere or sarcastic?
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

confirmed and final

but he knew I typed him LSE a very long time ago

we got along very well from the get go and a lot of our thoughts and sayings coincided...magic
    who, leger? i'd love to hear his thoughts on that.

anyways. I type him as SLI. he's a jokester and comes off SLE-ish but talking to him one-on-one he seems to value Ne and Fi more than Ni.