View Poll Results: What do you think my Socionics type is?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

0 0%
  • SEI

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • IEI

0 0%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ESI

0 0%
  • IEE

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • EII

0 0%

Thread: thistle type

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you good at defending yourself / have you ever been in a position where you've had to defend yourself?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Are you good at defending yourself / have you ever been in a position where you've had to defend yourself?
    In the first place I won't put myself in a position from where I have to defend myself, because it could have something to do with drawing attention to myself in a bad way.

Defending decisions or choices (with words): I prefer to sound out other people's opinions and borrow other people's knowledge before I act. That tends to mean I have accommodated a range of people in my ideas, and the ideas end up being more well-received than not. By the time my decision or choice is made apparent there exists a line of reasons I have gathered - these are my defenses to provide when I'm asked to.

Defending my personal space (with my body): If a person started tailing me on the street, depending on their demeanour I would ask them why. If they lashed out or tried to touch me without warning I could push them off or away from me. I could at least feel firm/balanced on my feet and try to walk us into a more populated area. The first part of this answer has not backfired on me yet, but I live in a relatively safe country.