TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    ...fall into some kind of behaviorism.
    Yeah, I would say this is the main thing I try to avoid and also my main issue with what I understand about Gulenko so far. I'm not saying his method is tantamount to behaviourism, but it does feel to me like it is approaching it more closely than I would prefer. He appears to decide a lot based on nonverbals. I'd much rather leave the heavy lifting to the functions and use nonverbals as supplementary evidence. In as far as that goes, I'm very hesitant to type @Fransiskus as an Fe-Base. He doesn't seem sufficiently interested in influencing the ethical environment around him or people generally for me to feel like Fe-Base (or even Creative for that matter) suits him. Now, his behaviour did certainly strike me too when I watched his video, enough even that I wrote a whole bunch about how NF he seemed, but I think I was too hasty in jumping at that. I just reread this whole thread and have to say that ILE sits the nicest with me so far as it feels like it best captures the emotiveness as well as cognition. I'm probably not going to have a super good handle on his type until I've interacted with him for awhile though
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fransiskus what were the classes/subjects you find it easy and difficult generally through your school/education life?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What you stress is the show and what you do automatically is your type. How to put this.. ILE: waves his hands and says things were so cool.. Can't you guys believe it?
    That was a show (SeFe much). Everybody saw that it was try hard.

I think finding your type is the ultimate anticlimactic event.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

in dire need of needing life Fransiskus's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Yeah, I would say this is the main thing I try to avoid and also my main issue with what I understand about Gulenko so far. I'm not saying his method is tantamount to behaviourism, but it does feel to me like it is approaching it more closely than I would prefer. He appears to decide a lot based on nonverbals. I'd much rather leave the heavy lifting to the functions and use nonverbals as supplementary evidence. In as far as that goes, I'm very hesitant to type @Fransiskus as an Fe-Base. He doesn't seem sufficiently interested in influencing the ethical environment around him or people generally for me to feel like Fe-Base (or even Creative for that matter) suits him. Now, his behaviour did certainly strike me too when I watched his video, enough even that I wrote a whole bunch about how NF he seemed, but I think I was too hasty in jumping at that. I just reread this whole thread and have to say that ILE sits the nicest with me so far as it feels like it best captures the emotiveness as well as cognition. I'm probably not going to have a super good handle on his type until I've interacted with him for awhile though
    Are you available for a video call on Discord? Perhaps we can arrange on an empty schedule if you're willing.

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    @Fransiskus what were the classes/subjects you find it easy and difficult generally through your school/education life?
    Easy:
    Language. Writing comes off pretty easy for me. I just do it intuitively all the way to the end. Things like grammar will be fixed in the end aswell.

Difficult:
    Math. It can be difficult at times. Perhaps it is caused by my poor basic mathematical foundations in elementary-middle school such as Algebra. Laziness is a hell of a thing. Willing to study more.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fransiskus View Post
    Easy:
    Language. Writing comes off pretty easy for me. I just do it intuitively all the way to the end. Things like grammar will be fixed in the end aswell.

Difficult:
    Math. It can be difficult at times. Perhaps it is caused by my poor basic mathematical foundations in elementary-middle school such as Algebra. Laziness is a hell of a thing. Willing to study more.
    This points to ethical type.

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This points to ethical type.
    That simple? Lol

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like Dr G tries to explain the whole human psychology with his model, as if it was a theory of everything applied to psychology ! I think he covers too much psychological territories and try to integrate those different aspects and fields in SHS. I just enjoy all his stuff though ahah !

I think that we should take the due time to Type someone. After all, a few minutes of video is not enough to type someone, at least imho. I think that the good old "trial and error" method is relevant in typing forum members esp under those circumstances because we don't have enough material. Like you said, interactions with forum members and time will eventually make the type reveal itself. A human being (and a face !) is much more than a template, it's a walking Universe and personally I'm more interested in the content of their life stories, their dreams and passions than in their TIM.
    Last edited by godslave; 11-15-2022 at 06:29 AM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That simple? Lol
    I said where it pointed. Ofcourse not every single person has to fit it but thats the case for general.

Here is another question: What do you do when you have to give a presentation? How do you feel about it? Do you prepare in advance or can you wing it?

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a question too ! Can you tell us what is a typical day for you, from the moment you wake till the moment you sleep and what are the last things you usually think about before sleeping ?

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said where it pointed. Ofcourse not every single person has to fit it but thats the case for general.

Here is another question: What do you do when you have to give a presentation? How do you feel about it? Do you prepare in advance or can you wing it?
    What do I do? Well, first off? Preparation, and I have to understand the material I'm about to give beforehand. It's not about memorization I suppose, but whether you understand the concept or not.

I also have to focus on actually make the audience "understand" what I'm saying, and I usually do that by giving the "concept" or main point, or "why" I'm doing this so people have a clear idea.

Giving a reason or a purpose in my presentations, by making it clear is my main focus. I also rely on improvisation as long as I understand the main point.

Last but not least is to make it fun. A boring explanation does not deliver well to the audience. I might have to give a constant surprises or constant changes on my pace, or if I'm comfortable enough I might tell jokes. Being interactive and giving surprises keeps the presentation fun and engaging.

I have a question too ! Can you tell us what is a typical day for you, from the moment you wake till the moment you sleep and what are the last things you usually think about before sleeping ?
    I wake up with a loud alarm that I have to change for a few months for novelty. To be honest, my life is not interesting, but I'd say I'll log in to my PC and just surf the internet. Maybe watch some videos about politics, science or weird phenomena. Anything.

My parents usually told me to eat, but I often refuses because I don't feel hungry every morning. So yes, it's mostly me with my PC, but if someone tries to bring me out into novel activities or to go outside, there a chance that I might agree to it.

I don't like going outside only to talk or hangout with many people, I prefer to chill with myself or 2 other close friends in some kind of coffee shop or something.

I want to keep myself engaged to new things to broaden my perspective aswell

I digress...

So usually my parents told me to go downstairs and have a "family" meeting, usually with dinner.

I don't really like it tbh, I somehow feel "restricted" or feel "supervised" through my actions. I think this is mostly about my maturity, but still though.

Out with the negativity, in with the positive

I usually love to joke around my family. Like calling my father a weird name, or even attitude to laugh by myself. Basically acting weird only to laugh. I don't like having a serious talk with them because we cannot connect

Now when I'm trying to sleep... I cannot sleep within 30 minutes unless I'm exhausted.
    My thoughts just... Go everywhere and I cannot stop it, plus it's really interesting.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    Is this what you felt? How different was the feeling when you typed yourself ILE vs you got typed EIE and embraced it?
    Merely noting that this how I tick and not how I want to tick. I think socionics applies type in this manner. You are largely living your base as an automata. Actually Jung really emphasized type's meaninglessness.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 11-15-2022 at 10:11 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is something I just made. You can see my overall interests and skills through it. Something like a CV/Resume. Just zoom it incase you forgot to.

Life is like a video game. Perhaps because life created video games.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fransiskus; 11-15-2022 at 01:50 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Is this what you felt? How different was the feeling when you typed yourself ILE vs you got typed EIE and embraced it?
    I would also point that Gman seems to correlate scientific exploration mostly with Ne (when we arrive at esoteric symbolic realm Ni emerges too). Not logic per se. (Some recent studies point that scientists and artists seem to share very similar motivation).
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is something I just made. You can see my overall interests and skills through it. Something like a CV/Resume. Just zoom it incase you forgot to.

Life is like a video game. Perhaps because life created video games.

That whole nice presentation has an Fe vibe to it But I have a question tough : What about love and (romantic) relationships ?

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do I do? Well, first off? Preparation, and I have to understand the material I'm about to give beforehand. It's not about memorization I suppose, but whether you understand the concept or not.

I also have to focus on actually make the audience "understand" what I'm saying, and I usually do that by giving the "concept" or main point, or "why" I'm doing this so people have a clear idea.

Giving a reason or a purpose in my presentations, by making it clear is my main focus. I also rely on improvisation as long as I understand the main point.

Last but not least is to make it fun. A boring explanation does not deliver well to the audience. I might have to give a constant surprises or constant changes on my pace, or if I'm comfortable enough I might tell jokes. Being interactive and giving surprises keeps the presentation fun and engaging.
    Focus on audience and jokes etc seem Fe.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you available for a video call on Discord? Perhaps we can arrange on an empty schedule if you're willing.

Easy:

Difficult:
    I am! I think I can probably do this evening any time after 19:00 Japan time if that works for you
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That whole nice presentation has an Fe vibe to it But I have a question tough : What about love and (romantic) relationships ?
    Love?
    I don't know tbh. I haven't experienced true love with someone.
    I do watch romance anime and such, and I can get the "taste" of love there.

Romantic relationships sounds lovely, but I can't imagine the commitment, struggle and money I could lose. Well, once I feel love, I could probably lose myself lol. No idea, I am judging this all with 0 experience.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh so that's why EIEs can stereotypically be scientists.
    I've worked in a lab before and I have to say EIEs don't jump to mind as the kinds of people that are usually doing research. Perhaps a lot of the big names in scientific history are EIE, but most scientific research these days is a slow, daily grind that I think EIEs as a whole would tend to find unappealing
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh so that's why EIEs can stereotypically be scientists.
    There has been quite notable according to my estimation. Especially around national romanticism era. Not typical ones. Typical ones becomes priests.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Idk if the lack of focus on wealth + basic real world stuff helps.

This includes status/presence or at least showing people that they care about being cool so they have to achieve something ime. But just in small doses and sometimes it doesn't even materialize. And the reason seems to almost always involve people's perception/societal standard.
    I think I found one borderline EIE criminal. Seems to manipulate people out of money with religious theatrics.His day job is a data scientist. I mean... I kind of buy into dialectical algorithmic cognition due to this sort of examples. They easily do mind bending stuff with data but have insecure minds IRL.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So after chatting via video call with @Fransiskus for a little over an hour I would say that my feeling is that he's either INFp or ENFp. In conversation the preference for Ethics became very obvious and impossible to ignore for me. I feel comfortable ruling out logical types now. I've always felt he was intuitive and that hasn't changed. I am however still very doubtful of an ENFj typing for him. He doesn't strike me at all as Fe-program as I understand it or as Ej temperament. INFj also doesn't seem likely at all to me. He vibed very much like an identical to me, so I think my position is that he must either be INFp or ENFp. I don't have an incredibly strong opinion which of those two is more likely, but probably INFp is my hunch. I think he might also agree with that
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    irrational is almost certain
    probably intuitive
    the lack of extravagant emotionality is introversion or Fi ego - you do not give me the impression of a logical type
    mb IEE? not excluding IEI
    my opinion is tentative, still
    I agree with this now. I keep finding that I really like your typings lol
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So after chatting via video call with @Fransiskus for a little over an hour I would say that my feeling is that he's either INFp or ENFp. In conversation the preference for Ethics became very obvious and impossible to ignore for me. I feel comfortable ruling out logical types now. I've always felt he was intuitive and that hasn't changed. I am however still very doubtful of an ENFj typing for him. He doesn't strike me at all as Fe-program as I understand it or as Ej temperament. INFj also doesn't seem likely at all to me. He vibed very much like an identical to me, so I think my position is that he must either be INFp or ENFp. I don't have an incredibly strong opinion which of those two is more likely, but probably INFp is my hunch. I think he might also agree with that
    Thank god you're carrying the conversation lol. You really look and sound extroverted despite being an introvert.
    And yes, perhaps IEI. Prolly more Ni than Fe for the subtype.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank god you're carrying the conversation lol. You really look and sound extroverted despite being an introvert.
    And yes, perhaps IEI. Prolly more Ni than Fe for the subtype.
    Lol I do consider myself Fe subtype and C in DCNH which are definitely the more outgoing flavours of IEI
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's da vid! Fransiskus decided he did want it uploaded, so I hope you all enjoy!

https://youtu.be/PueoVo4t83Y
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's da vid! Fransiskus decided he did want it uploaded, so I hope you all enjoy!

https://youtu.be/PueoVo4t83Y
    Great video interview ! I like that format.

At about 1:05:34 you talked about spacing out a lot and feeling a depersonalization like state. I experience that too. Here is how it happened for me : I feel like everything I do (expect the stuff I'm interested in) is done in a automatic mode as if my body was an automat and my mind elsewhere. A perfect example that everyone can understand is when you either go to or get back from your workplace by driving. You know that missing time feeling you have (no Aliens involved !) and you don't remember the drive, thinking "how did I get here ? I don't remember, I guess I was in automatic mode !" that's spacing out to me. Using Ni/e suppresses Si and Se and the sensory memories of the drive are replaced by the Intuitive reveries, images in that trance like state. As if they were using the same one way road in the memory circuit (?). The Nature of those thoughts depends on the rational function Ni is blocked with (Ti or Fi) imho.

Sometimes I lose track of objects I displace while I'm in that state. Yesterday I lost track of my apartment keys just before going to the bakery because I have been distracted (interesting word btw) from my main goal (going out) which was in "execution/en route" mode. It took me forever to locate my keys. At some point I thought of giving up and use my duplicate key (At least I know where those are ahah !). That's when I found them, they were just in front of me, on the bed that serves as a sofa. Here is the thing, the fact that I'm rather annoyed by those kind of distractions point to an Ni preference over Ne as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, I have a question though. Do you ever feel the exact contrary of spacing out ? I would call it the "landing in" state. Bare with me cuz it sounds a little crazy ! It happened to me maybe 4 times in my whole life. Here is how I experienced it :
    It's like a sensation, an awareness of being alive and mortal and it feels like a panic attack. It's as if you have been teleported in the north pole for a few seconds and then you suddenly wake up (return to your normal state) a bit like waking from a nightmare in which you are falling from a high altitude. Is it what they call a wake-up calling experience ? To be honest, I didn't find a person who can relate to that yet.

Sorry it was a bit long, Thank you for your time.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat
    I've worked in a lab before and I have to say EIEs don't jump to mind as the kinds of people that are usually doing research. Perhaps a lot of the big names in scientific history are EIE, but most scientific research these days is a slow, daily grind that I think EIEs as a whole would tend to find unappealing
    If we’re still talking about G-man, his profile of EIE does say that they actually enjoy slow and thorough work (likely because of the Ti-Se grounding/stability it gives them, maybe it’s also Process/D-A related). I don’t know how true that really is, though.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you ever feel the exact contrary of spacing out ? I would call it the "landing in" state.
    Oh my gosh that's so crazy that you ask that cause I actually found a way to reliably induce that state in myself intentionally!

As you may know, onsen are a big thing in Japan. Usually at the onsen they'll have a number of baths at different temperatures. There's almost always one that is extra hot and one that is ice cold in addition to the regular baths.

Anyway, after I've sufficiently relaxed in the onsen, I'll sit in the hottest bath until it becomes unbearable. Like as long as I can last before I start to feel light-headed and like I should really get out. Then I'll go over to the ice cold bath and go completely under the water in it. After I come up I sorta sit so that the water level is at my chin and I just stop breathing. Something about the cold water makes it weirdly easy to not breathe for a long time and even once I do feel the overwhelming urge to breathe I only inhale incredibly slowly and hold that air in as long as I can. Then I let it out as slowly as possible and again wait to inhale until absolutely necessary. I just go as far as my body will allow me. It's like restarting my body like you'd restart a computer almost. I force it into near shutdown. The water is super cold so for awhile I'll feel that strong urge to get out and warm up, but I don't let myself get out of the cold water until I no longer feel like the urge to escape the cold and I'm able to just embrace it for what it is. Once I feel that way I'll get out and breathe freely. When I do this I get such an incredible rush of life it feels like I'm suddenly self-dualized and Se-program. It's wild how sharp the world around me feels after that. I feel so much more aware of the space, the colours, the distances between objects, and the force potential of my own body. I've grown very addicted to this because the feeling is so intense and I never ever skip the hot/cold ritual as long as the cold bath is available to me. It's a fantastic feeling.

I've attained less intense versions of this state through pure meditation and breathing practices before, but the temperature shock combined with the breathing practice is far more intense of a feeling.

By the way, be very careful if anyone wants to try this kind of thing. You could very easily accidentally drown yourself. I built up my tolerance to the temperature shock over several years of living here and going to the onsen all the time. I don't recommend trying this all at once. It could be legitimately dangerous and I don't wanna be responsible for anyone passing out and drowning lol
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    If we’re still talking about G-man, his profile of EIE does say that they actually enjoy slow and thorough work (likely because of the Ti-Se grounding/stability it gives them, maybe it’s also Process/D-A related). I don’t know how true that really is, though.
    I mean that could be. In my experience though I don't remember a lot of EIEs (or at least people who I would've typed as such) in those spaces. Just my anecdotal experience though. Perhaps there's a lot more of them in those positions than I realize
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I mean that could be. In my experience though I don't remember a lot of EIEs (or at least people who I would've typed as such) in those spaces. Just my anecdotal experience though. Perhaps there's a lot more of them in those positions than I realize
    They grind af when they have to get shit done. Days, nights and weekends. Then they might take a LONG break.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my gosh that's so crazy that you ask that cause I actually found a way to reliably induce that state in myself intentionally!

As you may know, onsen are a big thing in Japan. Usually at the onsen they'll have a number of baths at different temperatures. There's almost always one that is extra hot and one that is ice cold in addition to the regular baths.

Anyway, after I've sufficiently relaxed in the onsen, I'll sit in the hottest bath until it becomes unbearable. Like as long as I can last before I start to feel light-headed and like I should really get out. Then I'll go over to the ice cold bath and go completely under the water in it. After I come up I sorta sit so that the water level is at my chin and I just stop breathing. Something about the cold water makes it weirdly easy to not breathe for a long time and even once I do feel the overwhelming urge to breathe I only inhale incredibly slowly and hold that air in as long as I can. Then I let it out as slowly as possible and again wait to inhale until absolutely necessary. I just go as far as my body will allow me. It's like restarting my body like you'd restart a computer almost. I force it into near shutdown. The water is super cold so for awhile I'll feel that strong urge to get out and warm up, but I don't let myself get out of the cold water until I no longer feel like the urge to escape the cold and I'm able to just embrace it for what it is. Once I feel that way I'll get out and breathe freely. When I do this I get such an incredible rush of life it feels like I'm suddenly self-dualized and Se-program. It's wild how sharp the world around me feels after that. I feel so much more aware of the space, the colours, the distances between objects, and the force potential of my own body. I've grown very addicted to this because the feeling is so intense and I never ever skip the hot/cold ritual as long as the cold bath is available to me. It's a fantastic feeling.

I've attained less intense versions of this state through pure meditation and breathing practices before, but the temperature shock combined with the breathing practice is far more intense of a feeling.

By the way, be very careful if anyone wants to try this kind of thing. You could very easily accidentally drown yourself. I built up my tolerance to the temperature shock over several years of living here and going to the onsen all the time. I don't recommend trying this all at once. It could be legitimately dangerous and I don't wanna be responsible for anyone passing out and drowning lol

Man, That was amazing ! That's exactly it. You have that state associated with cold too. The first time I felt it was in the Alps mountains during a ski trip a long time ago, so again the snow. I'm so happy to have found someone who actually understand me and relate to that strange feeling !! That was very insightful and cool ! thank you for sharing !
    Last edited by godslave; 11-17-2022 at 10:43 PM. Reason: grammar

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's just too much possibilities now...

I have a friend, which I'm 90%> sure of is that he's an SLI ISTp. He took a lot of tests and the results are consistent with ISTp, rarely ISTj. He read the descriptions, and agrees most ( 80%> ) of the times. Even if he's not an ISTp, he really values comfort as in Si. Yet again, might be his enneagram.

Supporting that and according to the theory, EIE seemed to conflict with SLI, which I don't. We got along really well and somehow complements each other. That, of course, assuming conflicting types can't be friends.

Now now now, according to what I think by taking conclusions from tests and by reading descriptions, or maybe what I feel my type are is as follows:
    Assuming x = type

1 = 80% > x => 99% | x = 80% ... 99%
    2 = 60% > x => 79% | x = 60% ... 79%
    3 = 40% > x => 59% | x = 40% ... 59%

1. ILE ENTp, IEI INFp
    2. ILI INTp, LII INTj
    3. IEE ENFp, EIE ENFj

Please note I am taking this conclusion without considering the subtype, which might differ and I'm too lazy to do it.
    Alright so, I'll divide the opinions and the possibilities into 2 categories and another 2 sub category following the theory.

Model A

a. According to outside ( others) perspective. The cons here is that I often act weird compared to my normal self as well as it is often "surface" leveled.

1. IEE, IEI.
    2. ILE.
    3. ILI.

b. According to myself and how I relate personally to the descriptions. The cons here is that there's a possible bias, a big one that is.

1. ILE.
    2. ILI, IEI.
    3. IEE, EIE.

Model G

a. According to outside perspective, especially from @Pendulum and others.

1. EIE.
    2. ILE.
    3. None.

b. According to myself and how I relate to the descriptions.

1. ILE, EIE.
    2. ILI.
    3. IEI.

Analysis and narrowing down the options

Let's measure outside perspective and inner perspective by 55:45. Model A and Model G by 50:50.

Intuitively of course, I don't want to get too precise with this already shakeable possibility.

Number 1, 2, and 3 takes in 50:30:20
    What am I going to do with this? Well, now let's take the IE's and measure it up.

Model A got Ne the most as possible base function followed by Ni. Irrational Intuitive is almost a certainty.

Model G got Fe base the most, followed closely by Ne base.

So, it's all come to this by narrowing it down.

1. Figuring out whether I'm an Ne / Ni base.
    2. Fe base possibility for Model G.
    3. Figuring out whether Ti/Fe comes first as the creative function.

Model A and G is pretty different, but let's figure out whether I use Ni/Ne for now.

Any help?

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright so, I'll divide the opinions and the possibilities into 2 categories and another 2 sub category following the theory.

Model A

a. According to outside ( others) perspective. The cons here is that I often act weird compared to my normal self as well as it is often "surface" leveled.

1. IEE, IEI.
    2. ILE.
    3. ILI.

b. According to myself and how I relate personally to the descriptions. The cons here is that there's a possible bias, a big one that is.

1. ILE.
    2. ILI, IEI.
    3. IEE, EIE.

Model G

a. According to outside perspective, especially from @Pendulum and others.

1. EIE.
    2. ILE.
    3. None.

b. According to myself and how I relate to the descriptions.

1. ILE, EIE.
    2. ILI.
    3. IEI.

Analysis and narrowing down the options

Let's measure outside perspective and inner perspective by 55:45. Model A and Model G by 50:50.

Intuitively of course, I don't want to get too precise with this already shakeable possibility.

Number 1, 2, and 3 takes in 50:30:20
    What am I going to do with this? Well, now let's take the IE's and measure it up.

Model A got Ne the most as possible base function followed by Ni. Irrational Intuitive is almost a certainty.

Model G got Fe base the most, followed closely by Ne base.

So, it's all come to this by narrowing it down.

1. Figuring out whether I'm an Ne / Ni base.
    2. Fe base possibility for Model G.
    3. Figuring out whether Ti/Fe comes first as the creative function.

Model A and G is pretty different, but let's figure out whether I use Ni/Ne for now.

Any help?
    You're most certainly an "introvert". Here is why : When I compare your video interaction with your Friend and that with @AWellArmedCat, you are clearly more lively and feel extraverted with your friend and much more reserved and shy with AWellArmedCat. This indicates Introversion because Introverts act like extraverts at close psychological distance (people they are familiar with/in their territory) and vice versa.

Model A and Model G are complementary. To put it simply Model A deals with informations and Model G adds Energy to it. Model G tells us the levels of energy a Type has to use those informations.
    We basically have two metrics in Model G : Informations Elements (implied) and four Energy levels distribution ( (High) Maximum - Optimum / (Low) Minimum - Pessimum). For instance, the Ignoring/Control function is High on Informations (Model A/G) and Low on Energy (Model G). It's as simple as that.

You are on The Fe/Ti axes. Again your presentation of your analysis has an Fe vibe to it. I don't know how to explain that but, it looks like a school homework. It's well presented, some key words are emphasized etc.. So basically you care about the clarity and the presentation, it's agreeable to read. It reminds me @Olympia 's style. That's Fe in my book ! (Btw, How about your Handwriting ? I think it's interesting and it tells a lot about our personality).

So Introvert/Intuitive. Ip temperament. IEI is more and more likely I agree with AWAC. Interactions are key !

I want to point out that we don't have any informations about what you like/dislike even in a more general sense. What are your tastes, what kind of movies and/or anime, books, video games you like. What kind of person you like or dislike. What are the kind of persons you are attracted to both in friendship and romantic relationships. Those things are important imho. The fact that you don't talk about it is quite intriguing and I'm not sure if it is because you are shy or because you don't think about those considerations at all. You are young and you most certainly have preferences in those domains because we all do. It's not just an Fi thing. Honestly, I haven't seen any clear Fi PolR vibe in your interaction, unless you've been totally Kryptonized by AWAC's Fi demonstrative !

Note that my typing skills are not very sharp though !
    Last edited by godslave; 11-17-2022 at 11:10 PM. Reason: add some clarity to the mess

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe (you) and IEE-Fi (AWellArmedCat) ?

Do you get supervisor vibes from me?
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're most certainly an "introvert". Here is why : When I compare your video interaction with your Friend and that with @AWellArmedCat, you are clearly more lively and feel extraverted with your friend and much more reserved and shy with AWellArmedCat. This indicates Introversion because Introverts act like extraverts at close psychological distance (people they are familiar with/in their territory) and vice versa.

Model A and Model G are complementary. To put it simply Model A deals with informations and Model G adds Energy to it. Model G tells us the levels of energy a Type has to do something with those informations so we basically have two metrics : Informations Elements and four Energy levels distribution ( (High) Maximum - Optimum / (Low) Minimum - Pessimum). For instance, the Ignoring/Control function is High on Informations (Model A/G) and Low on Energy (Model G). It's as simple as that.

You are on The Fe/Ti axes. Again your presentation of your analysis has an Fe vibe to it. I don't know how to explain that but, it looks like a school homework. It's well presented, some key words are emphasized etc.. So basically you care about the clarity and the presentation, it's agreeable to read. It reminds me @Olympia 's style. That's Fe in my book ! (Btw, How about your Handwriting ? I think it's interesting and it tells a lot about our personality).

So Introvert/Intuitive. Ip temperament. IEI is more and more likely I agree with AWAC. Interactions are key !

I want to point out that we don't have any informations about what you like/dislike even in a more general sense. What are your tastes, what kind of movies and/or anime, books, video games you like. What kind of person you like or dislike. What are the kind of persons you are attracted to both in friendship and romantic relationships. Those things are important imho. The fact that you don't talk about it is quite intriguing and I'm not sure if it is because you are shy or because you don't think about those considerations at all. You are young and you most certainly have preferences in those domains because we all do. It's not just an Fi thing. Honestly, I haven't seen any clear Fi PolR vibe in your interaction, unless you've been totally Kryptonized by AWAC's Fi demonstrative !

Note that my typing skills are not very sharp though !
    Do you want me to talk about my likes and dislikes?

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    IEI-Fe (you) and IEE-Fi (AWellArmedCat) ?

Do you get supervisor vibes from me?
    First time talking to you lol, I cannot decide yet.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you want me to talk about my likes and dislikes?
    Yes, please. I mean If you want to. You've already said that you like some romance anime. You empathise with the characters to get a "taste" of love. That was a very romantic way to put it btw. I know the feeling, it's like experiencing or remembering those feelings by proxy.
    So yeah, tell us more about the stuff you like and dislike your passions (other than the sciences, epistemology and quest for the truth ) .

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, please. I mean If you want to. You've already said that you like some romance anime. You empathise with the characters to get a "taste" of love. That was a very romantic way to put it btw. I know the feeling, it's like experiencing or remembering those feelings by proxy.
    So yeah, tell us more about the stuff you like and dislike your passions (other than the sciences, epistemology and quest for the truth ) .
    Ok. I'll just answer the one you've mentioned

1. What are your tastes
    No idea what kind of taste am I supposed to answer with lol.

2. Movies
    Interstellar, aswell as Dystopian/Utopian movies. Probably historical movie aswell, such as WW2 or even further back.

3. Anime
    I used to like romance anime, but now it just becomes too embarrassing to the point where I criticise almost every actions as being stupid lol ( with the exception of quality ones such as kaguya sama )

But now, probably psychological, or suspense. I also love it when the MC are competent and not cringe.

Aswell as fantasy / isekai. I want to live there in freedom without my real life responsibilities. But I guess freedom is not free and I cannot just magically teleport there.

4. Books
    Haven't read many books, but I used to read Diary of Wimpy Kid a long time ago. Funny stuff, love it.

5. Kind of person I like
    A kind one definitely, and reliable. Can lift up my mood, and fun to hang around with. Not being negative, calm and do well with my jokes. Responds well to my activity, appreciates my interests and ideas, motivates and comforts me.

6. Kind of person I dislike

Drama queen. Geez, just take it easy and slow down, think. I also do not like assumptions, for example:

A: Hey, did you just do this [X] thing?
    Me: What?
    A: I knew it! Oh my goddddddd~ Why did you do that? You're so horrible and inappropriate!
    Me: I didn't even-
    A: Look, next time don't do it
    Me: I did NOT even do such thing. Stop with your assumptions.

This kind of thing is common here.

I also dislike being pressured with a bossy people

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops I forgot to mention games @godslave

7. Games

Chess.
    Sims. Simulation games. Sandbox.
    Strategy historical games such as Hearts of Iron IV, Europa Universalis IV, Victoria 3 where you micromanages everything.

A hassle but fun, you have to be efficient in your timing and organization, aswell the decision that leads to another and another. Lots of novelty, love it.
    Also manages the economy, production and trades.
    Of course, I also love to find exploits where I can cheat my way through lol

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to like romance anime, but now it just becomes too embarrassing to the point where I criticise almost every actions as being stupid lol ( with the exception of quality ones such as kaguya sama )
    Have you read/watched Ijiranaide Nagatoro-san? I haven't seen the anime yet, but I've read all the manga that's out so far and it's been one of my absolute favourites. For romance anime I've always loved Zero no Tsukaima
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    IEI-Ni | INFJ | 6w5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you read/watched Ijiranaide Nagatoro-san? I haven't seen the anime yet, but I've read all the manga that's out so far and it's been one of my absolute favourites. For romance anime I've always loved Zero no Tsukaima
    Yeah I've watched Nagatoro san, gave it a 7
    Nagatoro is really annoying and the MC is such a wimp that cannot stand for himself lmao.

It's a good one nevertheless. I haven't read the manga yet.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast