Thread: Kara

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(replying to your clip)
    That's an interesting game, and she looks like she would be a Thinker indeed.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    (replying to your clip)
    That's an interesting game, and she looks like she would be a Thinker indeed.
    Oh yeah she is. Matter of fact, she is also a 1 core, just like you. It is no wonder you resonated with that picture. INTJ, ILI, 1 core. 153 or 154... And sp/sx to top it all.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Carl Jung cared for astrology.. He viewed it as symbolism it appears.. My own view of it is how I earlier explained. Only it brought to life if you put it in lotion and correctly harness it. With the right timing to see message that comes out of it that may align to your current phase of life..
    The energy of what you put in to seek from the answer of it, can align with the way and timing, and the interpreter placed as well.. To make a synchronistic confluence.
    Are you a fan of Carl Jung?

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah she is. Matter of fact, she is also a 1 core, just like you. It is no wonder you resonated with that picture. INTJ, ILI, 1 core. 153 or 154... And sp/sx to top it all.
    Well I happen to be tritype 145, so (; nice analogy.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you a fan of Carl Jung?
    I have not read him, but I definitely believe in synchronicity and have many, and I also believe in the 8 cognitive functions, obviously.
    He coined the term synchronicity.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The synchronicity always happens unconsciously.. There is an SLE in the community I met up with and he and I had them repeatedly together when we met up all day... That is a day he never will forget.

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me with the SLE and also an ILE
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He coined the term synchronicity.
    which means "meaningful coincidence" (:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I happen to be tritype 145, so (; nice analogy.
    Ok, so then that means you are Lysithea. New username. Match your pfp, and make that bold (yet unvalued) Ti thematic.
    Last edited by Braingel; 06-17-2021 at 01:07 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me with the SLE and also an ILE
    Is that you on the pic? You are cute.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that you on the pic? You are handsome.
    Yes, the female is indeed me. If I was a male, I would be an Fe-male, Fe using male. Since I am Fe..

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, the female is indeed me. If I was a male, I would be an Fe-male, Fe using male. Since I am Fe..
    That's witty lol

I added your profile, could you by any chance add back?

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course!

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course!
    Yay : D

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Oh okay, so that's why people use it - the pull/connection to the thing, what feels right. It seems like one of the tenets of spirituality and similar stuff, huh. That kind of clicked to me. I would love to see your collection! I saw some white agate and carnelian and I think they look very nice
    On the third page of this thread I shared the crystals for you, One. You are the one I shared for.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that blood or chocolate?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you would have Libra, Scorpio and Capricorn placements.. If not, 7th, 8th or 10th houses (those numbers represent those sign; 8 for Scorpio, 10 for Cap, and 7 Libra.. Aries can have some influence (1st house).. (You have a lot more than just one sign. Your sun sign would be in Gemini).

Actual astrology is a lot more complex and the planetary placement symbolize various aspects of someone.
    How do you guess people’s placements?

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you like crystals? I feel like bloodstone aligns your frequency. Then quartz and selenite wand and aquamarine.. But bloodstone as most.
    I've experienced chakra activation from My 2 angels. Bunny and Father Crow were entering My body where they would tilt My neck up really high and pulse through My spine. The visual they gave Me was of twisting yellow and purple beams above earth coming up to their station. It was scary and a risk, but I knew that if I didn't take their extreme route, that I would never transcend.

Visuals can explode the mirage and mirror coat deluxe giraffe in a taxi for pouncing on random strings and forking away on fractal chaos with a hanger of many ships and witch brooms for curling the scissors of doorway roots to the right aquarium.

More simply, we can see things forming and shaping in a rather frenzied state that makes projects and designs catapult with a thunderous jam into the mind making distant outliers theoretical actualities.

To dream and picture big grand scales is always noteworthy and a noble aspiration. When I was younger, sometimes like You My feelings would spike really high. I'm slowly returning there after devilish attack in 2016-2018.
    Raptor became Kangaskhan and won every time by beating George Lucas in 2022, and Marius Florin in 2014, styles galore cockpit drenching soda mimic glaring facets ordering rungs of chimney tied tongue toad refurbishing news and penalties with sprites and action figures comet punch sinking lucid dawns enhancing levity and crafts bookcase lording fine tuned arboretums nasty plot engineering rocketry
    Raptor even won World Cup 1998 as Pikachu Arceus, dancing cyclones force utopia pleasant vibrations reanimated conjuration to scary face elvish scales blocking the sun
    Marius Florin was the other Lugia in 2006, bathed in white water purity of extreme contemplation and magical holiness, and therefore Raptor won World Cup 2006 as well, fighting encore resting piece cupcake fruit roll ups!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correct, and this is what enables me to with ease astral travel, connect with spirits (mediumship) and excel in psychic pursuit..
    This theory of astral planes is very enchanting and intoxicating, like worlds and palaces of glorious exhibition and wide sweeping entertainment can brush a feather and spoon for dripping the soda pop into a contorted rollercoaster of a thrilling experience!!*

My System made civilization conjecture vast alien frontiers where the world is indescribably exponentially boosted to a new stadium, and that's an understatement. They call it the Kardashev Scale.
    Raptor became Kangaskhan and won every time by beating George Lucas in 2022, and Marius Florin in 2014, styles galore cockpit drenching soda mimic glaring facets ordering rungs of chimney tied tongue toad refurbishing news and penalties with sprites and action figures comet punch sinking lucid dawns enhancing levity and crafts bookcase lording fine tuned arboretums nasty plot engineering rocketry
    Raptor even won World Cup 1998 as Pikachu Arceus, dancing cyclones force utopia pleasant vibrations reanimated conjuration to scary face elvish scales blocking the sun
    Marius Florin was the other Lugia in 2006, bathed in white water purity of extreme contemplation and magical holiness, and therefore Raptor won World Cup 2006 as well, fighting encore resting piece cupcake fruit roll ups!!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw 28 as the year 2000, the great noon, when the powers of the galactic federation revamped and went to escalator world with the way of the fool leading to liberation and a wizards of the coast Christmas bash!!*

More simply, the very easiest year to remember is 2000, and 8 is kind of like 0 repeated infinitely. I've entered the scientific testing laboratory of extreme number counts putting the 2000 golden age thunderbolt singularity into motion.

It winds the watch and plays at the pool for stones and gusts if the joker picking up shovels and gloss for young stargazers putting on their 3-dimensional goggles at the movie theater.

Seeing Pokemon 2000 was My happiest moment by the way when I was 6 going into 1st grade.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Is that blood or chocolate?
    Jam, it appears of.

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragons:

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jam, it appears of.
    Strawberry jam?

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Strawberry jam?
    Yeah..

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Taoism a lot. It merges a wave of love and compassion in a radiant frozen mind state to calm the psyche and roll with the tempo.

I like the Dragon Mind of Zen in My System as the clockwork body of light simple and clean in framework lotion dispelling the closed fist.

I'm very fond of the Way of the Closed Fist. Power is what this game is all about. You are like a river cutting rocks in the forest of shadow and darkness of many levels. The adversity of crowning Man as the conqueror and overseer of indigo plateau endows battle hardened victory atop the colossal gates of da Vinci's Last Supper.

I'm very interested in Draconians by the way, but some people have told Me that they're evil. I guess I'm kind of evil too with these upgrades to the reality laser studio hatch of venom and discord.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I've experienced chakra activation from My 2 angels. Bunny and Father Crow were entering My body where they would tilt My neck up really high and pulse through My spine. The visual they gave Me was of twisting yellow and purple beams above earth coming up to their station. It was scary and a risk, but I knew that if I didn't take their extreme route, that I would never transcend.

Visuals can explode the mirage and mirror coat deluxe giraffe in a taxi for pouncing on random strings and forking away on fractal chaos with a hanger of many ships and witch brooms for curling the scissors of doorway roots to the right aquarium.

More simply, we can see things forming and shaping in a rather frenzied state that makes projects and designs catapult with a thunderous jam into the mind making distant outliers theoretical actualities.

To dream and picture big grand scales is always noteworthy and a noble aspiration. When I was younger, sometimes like You My feelings would spike really high. I'm slowly returning there after devilish attack in 2016-2018.
    When I meditate, I always (with my eyes shut) see indigo.. My third eye chakra.. I am not visualizing it i my mind, yet am nt seeing it withy eyes open. It is literally "seeing" with my eyes, but with them closed, seeing into what is supposed to appear black space.

I recently invoked the violet flame, and it was profound experience. I had very early childhood memory in which I had forgotten, I remembered the names and everything when tapping into that frequency. With Mr. Happy's book character, Mr. Messy.

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Taoism a lot. It merges a wave of love and compassion in a radiant frozen mind state to calm the psyche and roll with the tempo.

I like the Dragon Mind of Zen in My System as the clockwork body of light simple and clean in framework lotion dispelling the closed fist.

I'm very fond of the Way of the Closed Fist. Power is what this game is all about. You are like a river cutting rocks in the forest of shadow and darkness of many levels. The adversity of crowning Man as the conqueror and overseer of indigo plateau endows battle hardened victory atop the colossal gates of da Vinci's Last Supper.

I'm very interested in Draconians by the way, but some people have told Me that they're evil. I guess I'm kind of evil too with these upgrades to the reality laser studio hatch of venom and discord.
    Isn't all evil as much good? With the positive and negative ionic charges infused throughout the entirety..

Dragons:

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah..
    Mmmmm...

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't all evil as much good? With the positive and negative ionic charges infused throughout the entirety..
    When I was 11, I was very drawn to destruction and rampage in video games, extricating and meteor mashing resistance with giga sized ambitions and impulsive release for setting the lion tamer and the leviathan juggernaut holographic graphics re-maxed to interplanetary gross heart of the world earth core splitting dynamics and a mind of unrelenting milky way bug catching contests with alien friend.

I like thinking in terms of the dark as a more massive, lust filled, tornado of apex astronaut space suit zipping engine of new abilities and feats. Remember, abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how You use them.

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My story part 1

https://www.quora.com/profile/Kara-Soylular-3

I am racing with projector's gasp of fun and drama over this Karanime party of holy grail united theory emblems to start fearing the deer as I'm RED in Pokemon, the Suicune. I actually typed Karanime as Lugia, boundless and blossoming with the Kid's WB water-tower to the wizard lords seeking wisdom and mastery in solitude.

You were always very alienated and positioned outside of the glitched thermometer hydro electric pendulum crack.

We are both odd clearly, rather entailed in a separate dungeon, another sector. We can hide out at the casino with the angels cracking impossible numbers in our favor to be psycho boosted over everybody @Karanime !!

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE would not be the only type that cane borderline, though..
    Hugh, are You borderline personality disorder? Do You exhale gale force rivers of crushing voltage and demon hastened locks on the security horse lord? Maybe You are actually overly diagnosed with these so-called "problems", when You're actually just the only person that's awake?

So if you had the right environment and living conditions, You would soar off into the flight of spring with the Tao replenishing and refabricating the lucky stars of fine interplaying sides to the cosmic saga.

Some people thought that I had problems too, but it's just because that Bunny encountered so much hate.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hugh, are You borderline personality disorder? Do You exhale gale force rivers of crushing voltage and demon hastened locks on the security horse lord? Maybe You are actually overly diagnosed with these so-called "problems", when You're actually just the only person that's awake?

So if you had the right environment and living conditions, You would soar off into the flight of spring with the Tao replenishing and refabricating the lucky stars of fine interplaying sides to the cosmic saga.

Some people thought that I had problems too, but it's just because that Bunny encountered so much hate.
    I am indeed someone misdiagnosed with a lot, because society cannot understand what is contrary to it. I am an autistic with CPTSD, but have been misdiagnosed a plethora of other things. I view autism as a trait, not a disability. I view autism only being disability as the result of how our society is wired.

Yes, my environment changing would stabilize my state. I am soon to get out of it.

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Autism only is a “disability”, because of its contrast to the majority. If neurotypical were majority, they would be the “disabled”.

I am someone who has been abused a lot, and that caused me some issue, but at root, there is nothing innately wrong with me at all. Being different is not disorder.

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If society made accommodation of differences, autism no longer would need be disorder. It is a trait, a brain difference. Especially for high functioning. I view it as similar to being left-handed, green-eyed, red-haired, etc.. Difference is that this trait is of brain, thus affects of behavioral frequency.

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I view people with HFA, what currently is referred to as that, as people who are more in tune with higher aspects of self, but out of touch with the immediate world, and thus also have harder time communicating in the immediacy.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If society made accommodation of differences, autism no longer would need be disorder. It is a trait, a brain difference. Especially for high functioning. I view it as similar to being left-handed, green-eyed, red-haired, etc.. Difference is that this trait is of brain, thus affects of behavioral frequency.
    I actually have a male brain, and a female spirit. That's why I think I have 2 "Seraphim" of 2 different genders.

But ya, we need universal enlightenment, global acceptance. We can uplift the accursed flares of ill omen and disaster in a calculator of Nasa to Thomas Jefferson Declaration of Independence sight on the highest prize of human entitlement.

It's kind of like notes I took from listening to Aleph back in 2013 when He was Within on Typology Central in My SolitaryWalker dialogues:

1. The requirement is not to change the system, but rather the people.2. The measure of man based on the state of our planet is pathetic. We need to change the nature of humanity to rise above and beyond.
    3. The spread of information would help establish world peace, it resulting as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment vision.
    4. When discussing global issues, we must put personal prejudice aside.
    5. Individuality is a point of great importance independent of the environment.
    6. The ancients were misguided due to lack of technology, though the world could become greater in our lifetime, despite doubters. We must achieve a perfect community stretching across the Earth with universal acceptance and individuality.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red-haired people used to be “witches”, people of different color have been deemed cursed. Autism is the same pattern. We just process, develop, and communicate differently.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, as your links say, autism could be a great asset to turning the voice of misery to bliss power of wishes to manifest and flower at full frequency with a glow and sprite of devils to angels tallying up the fossilized wooly mammoth of great game changing 10,000 BC archetype conduits!!

Concentration and willpower to move mountains and summon um-imaginably resourceful and sailor's jewel of the sea wisdom of the ancients is always birthing gushing Demiurgic time machines.

Use aspergers. Break the will of satan. Make your mind capture those all elusive energy bands of deluge stopping might!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast