Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1st ever and last

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Please stop typing people if you don't know what you are doing.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I don't think people understand what Ne is and how it works. I have a ton of Ne because I often supply ideas. I cook different things unlike my gamma brethren who tend to cook the same things. I when working with lsi boss will have a less pronounced tendency to have to see it with my own senses before I can trust it.
    Tbh, I don't think N exists at all. Jung's original incident(s) based upon which he "discovered" it can all be explained either logically or via 5 senses. But nvm this.

I am glad that you can concisely and accurately disprove me and prove that you are what you claim you are. I trust you, but I don't trust Augusta that much(am kinda like Cpig here-no proof, no deal). Se = sexually obsessed brutus, oh GG that's a scientific explanation!

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please stop typing people if you don't know what you are doing.
    < RAGE >

Damn, I'm a berserker!
    Last edited by nondescript; 10-15-2015 at 12:30 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Tbh, I don't think N exists at all. Jung's original incident(s) based upon which he "discovered" it can all be explained either logically or via 5 senses. But nvm this.

I am glad that you can concisely and accurately disprove me and prove that you are what you claim you are. I trust you, but I don't trust Augusta that much(am kinda like Cpig here-no proof, no deal). Se = sexually obsessed brutus, oh GG that's a scientific explanation!
    My dear cousin is ESI because the Fi subject that is concealed feelings and judging is internal. She's internal and quietly goes about her business. Once my aunt told her something mean and instead of excepting it externally as having come from an old angry lady it struck her internal feelings and she started to cry as she muttered incomprehensible statements about what she had been told trying to communicate her sadness. She's hard core religious like my mom holds fast and hard to certain things and her Ne polr is expressed in her unwillingness and disintrest in association with things not in direct sensory experience. She only really cares for people close by. I care for multitude of human beings across all walks of life.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-15-2015 at 02:56 PM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to excuse myself. I need to talk to others and unwind and it has nothing to do with you. My rage is all encompassing(really thunderous) so I am terribly sorry if I offended you in any way. You have my thoughts and have my excuses and now you have my leave.

All the best!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I just wanted to excuse myself. I need to talk to others and unwind and it has nothing to do with you. My rage is all encompassing(really thunderous) so I am terribly sorry if I offended you in any way. You have my thoughts and have my excuses and now you have my leave.

All the best!
    EII are reactive as they are Ij temperament and they get defense due to weak ability to recognize latent force (se polr). I hope you've learned a really good lesson. But sadly you can't see how I reacted in person it may surprise you because I have a better ability to express myself in writing while externally I don't look like I reacted much. But you can take it for what it's worth. Whether words as in being honest or your own impression. Best of luck. I hope that you learn to manage your anger better
    -

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eie/Ese still fit you.

I think you're an Eie who is playing the eii archetype and has forgotten how to step out of her role when she returned home.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    No 1D doesn't mean that. Also, I find it hard to see her Ne as 1D...
    Many people here with strong Ne don't recognise or acknowledge maritsa's Ne.

She might value it... but even that doesn't seem apparent from her behavior on the forum.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Eie/Ese still fit you.

I think you're an Eie who is playing the eii archetype and has forgotten how to step out of her role when she returned home.
    Why don't you explain
    -

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't you explain
    Probably because my lack of typing skills would cloud the explanation which would make my intuition about you less believable.

lets put it like this: I believe you have a good idea of what an eii is about and you act like it from some point of view. However I cannot instinctively believe it. It seems emulated and externalized.

Ive seen eie's emulate others to great extend and my feeling is that you might be doing that.

mind you, I've never met you and my socionics skills are limited. Just my take on the types and your representation.
    One thing that informs this is that I don't feel like your Ne and my Ne are the same so either I'm mistyped or you are. And in that scenarios I'll believe my own typing

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Probably because my lack of typing skills would cloud the explanation which would make my intuition about you less believable.

lets put it like this: I believe you have a good idea of what an eii is about and you act like it from some point of view. However I cannot instinctively believe it. It seems emulated and externalized.

Ive seen eie's emulate others to great extend and my feeling is that you might be doing that.

mind you, I've never met you and my socionics skills are limited. Just my take on the types and your representation.
    One thing that informs this is that I don't feel like your Ne and my Ne are the same so either I'm mistyped or you are. And in that scenarios I'll believe my own typing
    I was expecting something epic. Sad. Pathetic.
    -

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was expecting something epic. Sad. Pathetic.
    Epic doesn't live in Internet forums

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She might value it... but even that doesn't seem apparent from her behavior on the forum.
    I will make a list of all the Ne ego who think I am.

And for the record inlay maybe two don't and you're probably not Be ego because if you can't type yourself you don't count.
    -

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will make a list of all the Ne ego who think I am.

And for the record inlay maybe two don't and you're probably not Be ego because if you can't type yourself you don't count.
    Extroverted Bintuition?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Extroverted Bintuition?
    Crispi LII
    Slater ILE
    Eliza IEE
    Ssmall IEE
    Matthew IEE
    Applejack IEE
    Cbelle IEE
    Clowns LII
    Kim IEE
    Pianosinger IEE

Countless others of other types.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@anndelise you've always been so mean to me so you don't count. I bet his post made you glee with joy.
    -

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@anndelise you've always been so mean to me so you don't count. I bet his post made you glee with joy.
    Yet another example of how you don't actually understand anything about me. For example, my 'meanness' towards you has always been a reactiveness against your harrassment and bullying of delta NFs.

As for the thread topic:
    TLDR: i can accept an EII typing for you, but on the understanding that there may be other influences as to why your information processing style differs so much from healthy/other EII.

When you and i first interacted, our interactions were based on my trying to help you expand your Ne and to help you understand other povs. You could only handle so much of it before you began attacking me for not always siding with you and not always trying to make you feel good about yourself and your proclamations. In fact, your typings of Delta people changes according to how much effort they put in towards making you feel good about yourself. If someone disagrees with you, or tries to help you understand something you are obviously missing, then you type them as your supervisor. But when they try to boost you up emotionally, then you 'allow' them to be Delta again. I am so-last. I'm not concerned with trying to fit into your personal clique. And because of that, you don't like me. But socionics is a theory about information processing, not a personality contest. So what matters here is how comfortable and extensive a person is with handling certain types of information.

As far as Refi's post, I clicked 'like' because I agree that many Delta people have had difficulty seeing Ne coming from you. Delta Ne isn't about having ideals....every type has ideals. Delta Ne also isn't just about seeing possibilities, it's about seeing that something isn't certain, that a proclamation isn't necessarily true because of the existence of other instances in which the proclamation wouldn't be true, and there's not enough given information to make that decision. Which is one major reason why Ne is considered Judicious rather than Decisive, and Delta Ne as negativist rather than positivist.

How this relates to you is that I don't see you being judicious in your understandings or explanations. You are quite quick to jump to conclusions and run with them as if they were true, and willfully ignoring instances that would disprove you. Yes EII are positivists and know what they like/dislike etc, but they are still judicious types.

You also seem to have difficulty grasping subtle contexts and handling abstract info. You often quote things as your answer, which is fine, but you rarely put things into your own words, unless you use a quote as your guide. Inititally one might think this is low Ne related, but it could also be related to your having been so excited to have scored 100 on an online iq quiz. It could be that while you cannot handle as much abstract info as a person of 145+ does, that you still might prefer handling what abstract info you can rather than concrete reality. Which I think is likely the case. And utilizing quotes so extensively is probably a good strategy in that case. Which would also explain why I find it irritating how much you rely on Ti theory rather than trusting in your supposedly natural Delta NF'ness. But then, also, Ti is my polr, whereas it very well might be your role. If you are feeling stressed in dealing with abstract info to the degree this forum requires, then reverting to Ti to help you get through the stress might be a sign of Ti role.

I also think that what I was previously attributing to Fe valuing on your part is probably more likely strong so-instinct combined with e2, image focused triad, and strong Fi.

With the above in mind, I can accept ExI as your information processing style.

What blocks me from typing you as an EII though is still your seemingly lack of judicisiousness combined with your high aggressive reactivity and your past of stalking and harrassing Delta NF, and a couple of other forum members. However, the high aggressive reactivity could be a sign of unhealth, of being troubled, and/or of trying to compensate for something. For example, I know how neurotic I can be regarding my thoughts and perceptions (e6+IEE+mental health issues=no fun!!), and how that influences my Ti attempts. And I can imagine that a neurotic image-triad-fixated sx/so person might have similar issues regarding Se polr. So, with that in mind, I can see you as a neurotic (unhealthy at this time) e2 sx/so EII.

And that would fit in with my observations that when you ARE in a relationship AND when it is going well, that your neuroticness level goes down, and you seem capable of handling/producing Ne more than when not.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Yet another example of how you don't actually understand anything about me. For example, my 'meanness' towards you has always been a reactiveness against your harrassment and bullying of delta NFs.

As for the thread topic:
    TLDR: i can accept an EII typing for you, but on the understanding that there may be other influences as to why your information processing style differs so much from healthy/other EII.

When you and i first interacted, our interactions were based on my trying to help you expand your Ne and to help you understand other povs. You could only handle so much of it before you began attacking me for not always siding with you and not always trying to make you feel good about yourself and your proclamations. In fact, your typings of Delta people changes according to how much effort they put in towards making you feel good about yourself. If someone disagrees with you, or tries to help you understand something you are obviously missing, then you type them as your supervisor. But when they try to boost you up emotionally, then you 'allow' them to be Delta again. I am so-last. I'm not concerned with trying to fit into your personal clique. And because of that, you don't like me. But socionics is a theory about information processing, not a personality contest. So what matters here is how comfortable and extensive a person is with handling certain types of information.

As far as Refi's post, I clicked 'like' because I agree that many Delta people have had difficulty seeing Ne coming from you. Delta Ne isn't about having ideals....every type has ideals. Delta Ne also isn't just about seeing possibilities, it's about seeing that something isn't certain, that a proclamation isn't necessarily true because of the existence of other instances in which the proclamation wouldn't be true, and there's not enough given information to make that decision. Which is one major reason why Ne is considered Judicious rather than Decisive, and Delta Ne as negativist rather than positivist.

How this relates to you is that I don't see you being judicious in your understandings or explanations. You are quite quick to jump to conclusions and run with them as if they were true, and willfully ignoring instances that would disprove you. Yes EII are positivists and know what they like/dislike etc, but they are still judicious types.

You also seem to have difficulty grasping subtle contexts and handling abstract info. You often quote things as your answer, which is fine, but you rarely put things into your own words, unless you use a quote as your guide. Inititally one might think this is low Ne related, but it could also be related to your having been so excited to have scored 100 on an online iq quiz. It could be that while you cannot handle as much abstract info as a person of 145+ does, that you still might prefer handling what abstract info you can rather than concrete reality. Which I think is likely the case. And utilizing quotes so extensively is probably a good strategy in that case. Which would also explain why I find it irritating how much you rely on Ti theory rather than trusting in your supposedly natural Delta NF'ness. But then, also, Ti is my polr, whereas it very well might be your role. If you are feeling stressed in dealing with abstract info to the degree this forum requires, then reverting to Ti to help you get through the stress might be a sign of Ti role.

I also think that what I was previously attributing to Fe valuing on your part is probably more likely strong so-instinct combined with e2, image focused triad, and strong Fi.

With the above in mind, I can accept ExI as your information processing style.

What blocks me from typing you as an EII though is still your seemingly lack of judicisiousness combined with your high aggressive reactivity and your past of stalking and harrassing Delta NF, and a couple of other forum members. However, the high aggressive reactivity could be a sign of unhealth, of being troubled, and/or of trying to compensate for something. For example, I know how neurotic I can be regarding my thoughts and perceptions (e6+IEE+mental health issues=no fun!!), and how that influences my Ti attempts. And I can imagine that a neurotic image-triad-fixated sx/so person might have similar issues regarding Se polr. So, with that in mind, I can see you as a neurotic (unhealthy at this time) e2 sx/so EII.

And that would fit in with my observations that when you ARE in a relationship AND when it is going well, that your neuroticness level goes down, and you seem capable of handling/producing Ne more than when not.
    I'm happy that you're expressing some of your thoughts about my type.
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Another thing I've noticed is that in threads discussing EII-ness (or some aspect that might be relevant to it), you will quote people who consider themselves EII (or whatever the relevant type is), even if you do not consider them EII...and often say the equivalent of "Me too!"...and additionally, your own responses in the thread will often closely parrot the replies of others. Such behaviour has always struck me as though you consider being an EII some form of competition, such is the extent to which you do it. Your posts in such threads also sound like those self-help guides that have lots of "power" words and vague, generalised phrases: they often don't seem to be your true self, but someone doing an impression.
    Maybe sometimes she just has a hankering for validation...

I've always considered you EII/INFj, Subteigh, but suddenly I have this thought that you strike me as ILI/INTp... its the persistent negative/analytic skeptical-ness (which also comes out when you and I discuss religion) that makes me think it. I am not saying I guess that as your type - only that it just crossed my mind. I have not given it much thought/analysis. (But I wonder if you ever considered that type for yourself?)
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    There's something in the current avatar that says ESFp Fi is possible. I think it's the kitten/ puppy dog look.
    I think a number of older ESFp Fi's can at first glance come across as INFj's when dualized and you have mentioned a number of times that your mother is INTp.
    I see you as a thoughtful person when you want to be, well intentioned, socially able to draw attention onto yourself, focused on sex topics a bit much at times and attempting to make others agree with your line of thought in Socionics. To me I have always thought that you try to come across as a certain type that you are not.
    I see you as valuing a type of social leadership, family, good manners and comfort.
    In the distant past I thought ESI was likely but with that photo ESFp Fi cannot be ruled out from my view.
    I know I have not interacted with you in any way except through this forum but we have had some moments you and I. Therefor I think I have got to know you a little.

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e=SEE_subtypes
    No way no how.

But its a joke, right?
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    No way no how.

But its a joke, right?
    Do you like my cousin's picture? She won't let me have the one where she's snuggling me . She was much blonder as a kid. Her hair color has gotten darker.
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Maybe sometimes she just has a hankering for validation...

I've always considered you EII/INFj, Subteigh, but suddenly I have this thought that you strike me as ILI/INTp... its the persistent negative/analytic skeptical-ness (which also comes out when you and I discuss religion) that makes me think it. I am not saying I guess that as your type - only that it just crossed my mind. I have not given it much thought/analysis. (But I wonder if you ever considered that type for yourself?)
    But suddenly you are having an emotional reaction?

7. Extraverted Ethics

EIIs can become expressive and very lively in groups for brief periods of time, but they always gravitate to deep, focused communication between two people or a small, close-knit group. They tend to shun wildness and prefer serious, more sensitive communication.

EIIs are usually very straightforward about their feelings in front of others; what you see from them is what you get. Even at a party where everyone is supposed to be happy, they still find it hard to conceal their true feelings when they are in a bad mood. This can create distaste among the rest who feel that the EII is not cooperating by contributing to the positive and boisterous mood. This tends to lead others who don't know the EII well to have a misconception that he/she is a grouchy person by nature.

8. Introverted Intuition

The individual is quite adept at following discussions on the developments of present trends into the future and at contributing to them on occasion if he feels so inclined, but he does not take that as seriously compared to investigating possibilities in the areas he is interested in at present. He usually dismisses supernatural claims as being silly, wishful thinking, unless they happen to be related to the very specific religion he feels inclined to believe in and which he may be inclined to make part of his leisure activities.

The individual is also not naive to future happenings. He will often warn others of negative consequences. In this way, he uses his Ni to help the PoLR of his dual. However, unlike an EIE, he will not often take his own advice nor expect others to. His Se PoLR makes it impossible for him to demand that others heed his advice, and his Ne-ego makes him place more value in the possibility that he is wrong - and that things will play out differently - than in avoiding foreseeable disasters.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No way no how.

But its a joke, right?
    No joke.
    I struggle to find intuition from Maritsa and instead see her push it forward in posts when she thinks she is showing it.
    I don't find her photographs to particularly reflect EII nor her years of writing or behaviour here on the forum.
    Either something is seriously wrong with her if she is indeed EII or she is another type...end of story.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No joke.
    I struggle to find intuition from Maritsa and instead see her push it forward in posts when she thinks she is showing it.
    I don't find her photographs to particularly reflect EII nor her years of writing or behaviour here on the forum.
    Either something is seriously wrong with her if she is indeed EII or she is another type...end of story.
    How about I cook over 50 soups from scratch without recipes
    -

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about I cook over 50 soups from scratch without recipes
    That's nice that you like to cook and can be inventive in that area.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's nice that you like to cook and can be inventive in that area.
    Wow you just used the magic word= invention. You know what else it is ? New and you know where it comes from ? Boredom and needing something New you know what that is? Ne For God's sake!
    -

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow you just used the magic word= invention. You know what else it is ? New and you know where it comes from ? Boredom and needing something New you know what that is? Ne For God's sake!
    But don't you see that once again you are pushing forward your use of Ne?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

But don't you see that once again you are pushing forward your use of Ne?
    You need to stop talking to me now. You can't figure things out
    -

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need to stop talking to me now. You can't figure things out
    I shall obey your order.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm the same person that I've been it's called Ij temperament an unflappable
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I was hopeful when this thread started and saw these posts, thinking you might be open-minded finally.

But after:

I realized this thread doesn't seem fundamentally different than the bulk of your posts over the years. Just more attention-seeking and validation towards your perception of yourself, emotional prodding and manipulation into making people react to you and feeling proud of yourself when you get a reaction from others, and insecure paranoia of what others think of you.

It's a shame, because I still consider you a likable person beneath the social facade.

I'm not completely sure on your socionics type. But as I've said in the past, I find EIIs to be generally accepting of others and their opinions (as most Ne egos are) and non-confrontational. Your style, Marista, often seems bent on public bullying and going after the people you think have wronged you, much more aggressively than any EII I could imagine would do. Your behavior in this thread has again evidenced that. I had mentioned EIE for your type before, but I could see ESE and ESI as possibilities. I just don't see you being a logical type or Ne-go at all.

Also lol @ being able to cook different types of soup as being evidence of Ne ego haha. Sort of how looking at coffee is Se in your socionics book, right?

This thread just seems like a giant waste of time. My advice to everyone reading this: don't post in this or bother with Maritsa or waste your time. You're only feeding the madness. She'll leech off of your responses and continually prod for more, for anything, whether your response is good or bad, approving or disproving, because she has a desperate psychological need for attention, moreso than the average person, to such an unhealthy level where her own self is defined by how others perceive her.

To Maritsa: why do you even care so much what others think? Our opinions shouldn't even matter. You're better than this.
    I don't like you because I see you as a dog who wants nothing but to get in women's pants and for that you'll change your type. You lack my morals.
    -

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    But suddenly you are having an
    An idea crossed my mind - not really emotional. Just asking him what he thinks of the idea.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No joke.
    Well, I am confused about your type Shay - did you once think you were IEI? I don't remeber it was ILI. I am not making a guess at your type though! I am just confused at why I am remembering this wrong. Maybe its just my faulty memory.

Maybe your not seeing intuition in Maritsa is due to your Ni and Ne being in completely different positions in Model A, so it expresses itself completely differently from your expression of intuition. With EIIs its very much influenced by their feelings. Their feeling/intuition is VERY much tied together, and they are very firm in their judgments they make based on it. The different expression of EII to IEE that I always see is their sureness of where they stand on a thing, and I see that in Maritsa, even in this thread.

I know ENTps express thier intition quite differently from how I do...

Maritsa is pure EII as far as I am concerned. She has so much in common with EIIs in my life - I know a couple extremely well and for long, and a 2 or 3 others pretty well, as well...
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 10-16-2015 at 02:39 AM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like you because I see you as a dog who wants nothing but to get in women's pants and for that you'll change your type. You lack my morals.
    Aw, I don't get that feeling about his character at all. But I know where it comes from... he is not afraid to talk like such as one from time to time here like, way too many here do for my comfort. (I hate that kind of talk!)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, I am confused about your type Shay - did you once think you were IEI? I don't remeber it was ILI. I am not making a guess at your type though! I am just confused at why I am remembering this wrong. Maybe its just my faulty memory.

Maybe your not seeing intuition in Maritsa is due to your Ni and Ne being in completely different positions in Model A, so it expresses itself completely differently from your expression of intuition. With EIIs its very much influenced by their feelings. Their feeling/intuition is VERY much tied together, and they are very firm in their judgments they make based on it. The different expression of EII to EII that I always see is their sureness of where they stand on a thing, and I see that in Maritsa, even in this thread.

Maritsa is pure EII as far as I am concerned. She has so much in common with EIIs in my life - I know a couple extremely well and for long, and a 2 or 3 others pretty well, as well...
    You're amoung the other IEE who saw my type and who get me.
    -

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk am I?

More to the point, I do see you as a J and as an F. And prolly as an I. So, that is I Fj. But I don't see you as an INFj. No way, you're more like...well...calmer version of me(well, no 8 I guess ). Categorical statements, blind belief in Ne(which to me screams of 1D but wth /whistle), giving orders or at least using imperative but not being that ok with it, liking showing yourself(come on! you posted 12356 pictures of you in this very own thread + have used you yourself as an avatar for a long time{hint: I did think of that}) and prolly being more horny, dirty etc than you care to admit or than you are ok with. As I say(while staring right at the girl's ass): "why am I doing this?" . You awfully remind me of such behaviour. Like it or not, this is how others(who don't care for pointless flattery just like I don't) see you. As a closing statement, I'll paraphrase what you said once(notice the Se behaviour):

"When I enter (a store was it?), all "LSE"s look at me"

(either that or you're an e3, take your pick)
    I see your reasoning here; its reasonable. But I say no to ESI for her.

A longtime EII friend I know also posts plenty of pictures of herself (on Facebook). Maybe because she is photogenic, like Maritsa? Also she is just comfortable/okay with having a public face. She doesn't feel unsafe about it, like I do, having her stuff out there. I also don't like how it limits what I can say if everyone knows my real name, my face, my occupation, etc. - and I have to watch my words. I very much value freedom to express myself openly. My EII friend has all that out there -- but maybe that's it - its actually NOT all out there. She has no problem editing herself as she goes. Probably because "I"'s think before they speak more? Particularly Ij's. I have the Ep problem of not doing that. The words come out unfiltered, as I am thinking them. But not having my real identity out there gives me the freedom of not considering all the ramifications of what I say before I say it.

My EII friend also did Match.com dating or one of those online dating sites for a long time. We'd both married and divorced around the same time and were both single moms to boys... but her life was a lot more fun than mine, due to her social life dating. I was just not secure "advertising myself" that way. She encouraged me and I tried to do a write up of myself but its sounded so cheesy and I just did not want to have someone judge me by a stupid limiting paragraph. Plus I was so afraid of having creeps take me on dates. But my EII friend was not afraid of any of this. I think it was the Postivist part of her, and maybe the J vs. P. The J in her was not afraid to limit herself to a paragraph or a picture, and the J and Postivist in her had confidence she would cut off any bad eggs if she had to. The Negativist in me imagined the worst scenarios in this strange dating scene (I wanted the dating scene I was at home with - you meet someone, you feel a connection, then you date) ...

I don't know if Maritsa ever tried online dating but I could see her viewing it like my friend. Just an interesting way to have a social life and maybe make a connection with someone...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

An interesting way isn't that Ne with positive types?
    -

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Eie/Ese still fit you.

Point out where you saw Fe.

I don't care for speculation on her motives.

How is it not apparent? I see it just fine.

Do note that Fi subtype of EII will not show as much Ne as the Ne subtype or the Ne base types.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I find EIIs to be generally accepting of others and their opinions (as most Ne egos are) and non-confrontational.
    See the bolded.

Do you type Radio as something other than EII too?

Your style, Marista, often seems bent on public bullying and going after the people you think have wronged you, much more aggressively than any EII I could imagine would do. Your behavior in this thread has again evidenced that. I had mentioned EIE for your type before, but I could see ESE and ESI as possibilities. I just don't see you being a logical type or Ne-go at all.
    Where do you see Fe over Ne, praytell. I'm curious.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mostly I test as an IN type. Have moved between the INF's a bit as thought I was not mathmatical or computer literate enough to be an INT type. However INTp female profile fits me well as do some other aspects regarding this type.
    Here's a thread about my type from a few months back and you will find a post from yourself at #18.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...388-Old-photos

Maybe your not seeing intuition in Maritsa is due to your Ni and Ne being in completely different positions in Model A, so it expresses itself completely differently from your expression of intuition. With EIIs its very much influenced by their feelings. Their feeling/intuition is VERY much tied together, and they are very firm in their judgments they make based on it. The different expression of EII to IEE that I always see is their sureness of where they stand on a thing, and I see that in Maritsa, even in this thread.

I shall further consider what you have written.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast