Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: what type is this girl (Kat's type)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    @Sienna: oooh! the butthurt! OMG how can I live now that I know you're actively offended and angered? Oh wait... I don't give a shit about Fi LMAO
    you said nothing to offend me. you're just expanding your vulgar unaware self. go on.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Sienna: oooh! the butthurt! OMG how can I live now that I know you're actively offended and angered? Oh wait... I don't give a shit about Fi LMAO
    BUT since you really wanna go on >>> typical ESE reaction. Fe projects "emotions" the user would like to see (proactive Fe, not "observant" and receptive , as in Fe creative) . Ni polr helps you make a further ass of yourself.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
    BUT since you really wanna go on >>> typical ESE reaction. Fe projects "emotions" the user would like to see (proactive Fe, not "observant" and receptive , as in Fe creative) . Ni polr helps you make a further ass of yourself.
    What I used is Fi demonstrative. Anyway, try to learn theory, and type yourself correctly instead of trying to offend others that don't give a shit of what you think.
    You are the only one here that keeps talking about Si valuing it, did you know?

Anyway, this is the last answer you get from me, because you are not worth my time.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What I used is Fi demonstrative. Anyway, try to learn theory, and type yourself correctly instead of trying to offend others that don't give a shit of what you think.
    You are the only one here that keeps talking about Si valuing it, did you know?

Anyway, this is the last answer you get from me, because you are not worth my time.
    mah god, can't you just get lost once and for all.

projection btw -- you are the one whose type is far-fetched here. and you were just desperately hoping you could anger me or offend me or whatever

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Must be that time of the month.

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Can you elaborate on how you perceive her use of functions? How did you decide this type for her?
    Her face is completely void of any emotion and her presentation is cold and factual.

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    zero has his/her own system going that he/she is "calling" socionics.
    I am male!

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero11 View Post
    Her face is completely void of any emotion and her presentation is cold and factual.
    Not saying one way or another about her type, just addressing your comment specifically. Sometimes people like to act professional when they are putting something out there for the public. Its called being polished. Maybe for an Fe-polr like your self, you might have a difficult time of doing that? But no need to say that others struggle with your same struggles. That she behaves factual could simply mean she is trying to be professional. On the same note, english is not her first language, so she might not be speaking as fluently and naturally as she might otherwise. If you have ever spoken in a foreign tongue, then you know how challenging it can be to find the right words while maintaining a natural cadence and speaking rhythm. Again, I am not passing judgement on her sociotype, just explaining my reasoning for some of what I see going on in her video.

I applaud her efforts and courage to forgo anonymity.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am male!
    Duly noted!!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EJ "cold, devoid of emotion" appearance (in the sense of an ability to put up the necessary faces for the public, adapting to context, not going by an internal flow) - but no factual and objective info.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Did you listen to what she was saying though? This is one of the reasons why I don't think VI is very reliable. People tell me I look sad, emotionless or mad in photos when I am not. I have seen several of her videos and I see different sides of her in each one. I have videos of myself that range from being stoic, romantic to hyper enthusiastic. I was even told that one of my vids seemed "manipulative" when I wasn't consciously intending it to be and that kind of bothered me when I realized why it came off that way. Having shown people my videos I have been typed all kinds of things that didn't fit. Like SLE and social first 4 (two different vids).

It makes sense that if she wants to reach out and share her ideas that she might try to maintain a different kind of demeanor than usual. When she first joined I was all like, "she is doing a video explaining socionics, I couldn't do that therefore she must not be IEI." I feel silly now just for going there. I started listening to the videos and seeing how we use our functions very similarly and it was like a lightbulb going off over my head. I know people see things differently but that is my perception and I am sticking to it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People tell me I look sad, emotionless or mad in photos when I am not. I have seen several of her videos and I see different sides of her in each one. I have videos of myself that range from being stoic, romantic to hyper enthusiastic. I was even told that one of my vids seemed "manipulative" when I wasn't consciously intending it to be and that kind of bothered me when I realized why it came off that way. Having shown people my videos I have been typed all kinds of things that didn't fit. Like SLE and social first 4 (two different vids).
    She looks the same in 2 other videos - my first vibe was NTp and the second was the complete lack of Inspiration which means Gamma Quadra and I don´t look for subjective perception on how a person comes across.

Did you listen to what she was saying though?
    Yes I did despite the content it is important to focus on how and in which words it is presented.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

She looks the same in 2 other videos - my first vibe was NTp and the second was the complete lack of Inspiration which means Gamma Quadra and I don´t look for subjective perception on how a person comes across.

Yes I did despite the content it is important to focus on how and in which words it is presented.
    As mentioned, English is not her native language. When that is the case I usually have to rely on my subjectivity for help.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, we have a mistyped EII attempting to use Te and an obvious Fe PoLR attempting to VI type.... please tell me more, this is freaking hilarious

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please less bickering and more Te-POLR discussion....

Thanks!!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As mentioned, English is not her native language. When that is the case I usually have to rely on my subjectivity for help.
    @Aylen, don't let yourself be mislead in this bunch of Te arguments. Ni is subjective and perceptive. An IEI lives in the realm of her subjectivity. One thing said about IEIs is that they have the ability to make crocodiles fly very close to the ground, why because of Ni perception that can make paradoxes make sense and weak Ti that creates editable structures. Now, yes, I am more factual then your average IEI because I am dualizing and I trust my dual completely about the sources he provides me.

This said, I think it's very easy to attack others when they are exposing. I wish they weren't doing so just because they are afraid to lose ground and lose prestige in matters of socionics when people will find out they actually don't really know that much. But after all that's not my problem.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So, we have a mistyped EII attempting to use Te and an obvious Fe PoLR attempting to VI type.... please tell me more, this is freaking hilarious

EJ stubbornness and continuous projection.
    An EII would feel sympathy for your poor ass whose self-image is so far from reality and would try to put you in some broader context (maybe she's depressed, maybe her bf left her long ago, that's why she looks so gross and she has so much acne on her face, maybe she just wants to be her idealized intuitive self, poor girl)

Even a Fe polr is able to notice the lack of Fe creative "overt emotionality" ... that's how crass the fake is.
    Last edited by Amber; 01-20-2015 at 07:28 PM.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are afraid to lose ground and lose prestige in matters of socionics
    Sorry if I come off as crass, here, but it's just socionics. I know nothing of this socionics relevant prestige you speak of.

Anyway, interesting video. I figured you as xxFp and I don't see the scruples others see in your type, but you would have a very hard time convincing me of logical and rational with your typing, not that I'd get up your vagina about it. The hostility here is pretty pointless, though. I swear, this place never changes when it comes to shutting people down and making people's self-typings SO FREAKING PERSONAL. It's just socionics, JESUS FUCK. WHY DO PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO ANTAGONIZE PEOPLE OVER THEIR FUCKING TYPE. CHRIST IN HEAVEN.

Carry on. I needed to vent that, though.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

theys activators me wonders.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Sorry if I come off as crass, here, but it's just socionics. I know nothing of this socionics relevant prestige you speak of.

Anyway, interesting video. I figured you as xxFp and I don't see the scruples others see in your type, but you would have a very hard time convincing me of logical and rational with your typing, not that I'd get up your vagina about it. The hostility here is pretty pointless, though. I swear, this place never changes when it comes to shutting people down and making people's self-typings SO FREAKING PERSONAL. It's just socionics, JESUS FUCK. WHY DO PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO ANTAGONIZE PEOPLE OVER THEIR FUCKING TYPE. CHRIST IN HEAVEN.

This is hilarious

And honestly I'm as baffled as you are about all the RPGguild/socionics/whateverelse benefit stuff...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post

When I read that I laughed loud enough that someone in the next room heard me. I think my walls are thin.

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and an obvious Fe PoLR attempting to VI type.... please tell me more, this is freaking hilarious
    It is not an attempt as far I am concerned otherwise I would have had doubts and wouldn´t have answered so ridiculously fast.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234