Thread: Hotelambush Questionnaire (Video)

TIM
    SLI E6 sp/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hotelambush Questionnaire (Video)

Last edited by Rei; 11-08-2017 at 11:43 PM.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say ILI. Seems valuing. If not, then SLI.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You remind me of someone I know, but I can't place who that is right now.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeh, probably ILI.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI-Te I think

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I, T
    most possibly SLI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    I'd say ILI. Seems valuing. If not, then SLI.
    Kakarot, if you will not be lazy, I'd want to see how you'd sort my IR test.
    Ne types do it best, so you may get the confirmation or disproof of my opinion about your base Ne as more possible.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    Alright...I'll be focusing on the differences between ILI and SLI then, thanks everyone!
    you may compare gamma vs delta F types, - which ones are more psychically comfort
    my IR test unfortunally has not much IEE men, but you may look anyway

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I just went through the IR test videos, and my top four were ENFp, ESTp, ENTp, and INTj
    You like Ne types more, than Se. This points to SLI version.

Did you make the sorting with open key?

> bottom four were INTp, INFp, ESFp, and ISFj

fits to SLI better also

> The possibility of having a caregiver romantic style is not very appealing to me though

Maybe an experience of romantic relations with dual or semi-dual will give taste to it.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I watched and listened to the whole video. I also like ILI for you for totally subjective reasons. You remind me of an ILI I knew for years, including your preference in humor and your answer to this one question, "If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?"

You even VI similar. Plus kindred intertype sounds cooler than super-ego. No offense to SLI. I don't involve myself in many typing threads so being drawn to yours has to count for something to.

I recently got into essential oils. I am hooked.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I did the test as set by the instructions (sorted them by greatest and lowest affinity and after watching all 16, opened the key to match numbers with types)
    So you sorted with the closed key as was supposed. That's good. It would be useful if you'd placed your results in IR test theme, so people saw how IR test works on practice.

> I also noted the results point to SLI rather than ILI. I might as well go find some IEE and SEE and see how it goes just to be positive

yep. it's good to check IR effects on IRL people near you
    But as you may understand, the probability that I've said SLI as main version and then accidentally you've choosen its dual+semidual among top4 and also placed superego among bottom4 is not high. You've gotten not bad confirmation of SLI version by independent method. While ILI is rather doubtful as among bottom4 are their dual, activator and identity.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very clear video! I would find it hard to see any type other than ILI.

observations:

-reclusive, spend a lot of time to yourself (low Se and Fe, high Ni)
    -lots of Fi language, in particular with Se: loyalty, trust, likes people who are "sweet, genuine, sensitive", wants to know "what my position is"
    -finds environmental maintenance and hygiene annoying, necessary evils (low Si)
    -don't like people who try to read you or are too charismatic (devalued Fe)
    -avoids conflict, conflict creates stress (low Se)
    -interest in being "successful" in life career-wise, making money (Se/Te values)
    -emphasis on being independent, self-sufficient, not asking others for help to an extreme degree
    -holds grudges (FiSe), takes personal offense often
    -crude/dark sense of humor (Se/Ni values)
    -tries to be polite and not get in people's way (Si)
    -seen as serious/unemotional (low Fe)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Very clear video! I would find it hard to see any type other than ILI.

observations:

-reclusive, spend a lot of time to yourself (low Se and Fe, high Ni)
    -lots of Fi language, in particular with Se: loyalty, trust, likes people who are "sweet, genuine, sensitive", wants to know "what my position is"
    -finds environmental maintenance and hygiene annoying, necessary evils (low Si)
    -don't like people who try to read you or are too charismatic (devalued Fe)
    -avoids conflict, conflict creates stress (low Se)
    -interest in being "successful" in life career-wise, making money (Se/Te values)
    -emphasis on being independent, self-sufficient, not asking others for help to an extreme degree
    -holds grudges (FiSe), takes personal offense often
    -crude/dark sense of humor (Se/Ni values)
    -tries to be polite and not get in people's way (Si)
    -seen as serious/unemotional (low Fe)
    No. A lot - not all!- of these assessments are things that apply to people in general, or don't hold true for many exceptions. It is easy to type someone into open-ended characteristics, or to tailor anybody into them to justify the TIM choice. Once I watched the video, I'll give this an overhaul and see if the ILI typing has to be challenged or not.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    No. A lot - not all!- of these assessments are things that apply to people in general, or don't hold true for many exceptions. It is easy to type someone into open-ended characteristics, or to tailor anybody into them to justify the TIM choice. Once I watched the video, I'll give this an overhaul and see if the ILI typing has to be challenged or not.
    lol give it an overhaul? How about you watch the video FIRST and then make comments.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    lol give it an overhaul? How about you watch the video FIRST and then make comments.
    You are right that I am too fast though after watching it is clear what you mistook - she is self-pres first! That explains a lot.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hahaha. You have a charming deadpan humour reminds me of this portuguese girl that I've talked to but also someone that I've never actually talked to but she has a similar way of speaking. Sorry this isn't helpful. And maybe it's also that she makes similar faces while thinking... she had a lot to say haha, monologued with lots of details and emotions behind her experiences which I found endearing.

Oh ok so this is about you. I really do like INTp for you.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Rei okay great! SP/SO would also be my pick, SP/SX would be way darker and intimately focused. As for enneagram... 5w6 or 6w5, 9w8, maybe 3w4 head fix... dunno.

What I have also observed with your other questionnaire in mind is that ILI might not be the accurate choice although Gamma (or Delta!) is a nice start - brace yourself, I thought ESI-Fi. is strong at least. Interest in people is too high, too much ethics. pragmatism/business/profit logic is valued as you mentioned in the beginning of the video but afterwards it didn't show up much - and don't let people tell you wanting to make money is Te, it's a generally human thing alright

Emotional ("...this is sad!") and moral language too suspiciously non-ILI-like. The INTp notion likely comes from your INTP MBTI result mixed with a scientific career and more reclusive character but that didn't indicate the elements that you used! For a supposedly low person you are astoundingly aware of relationship dynamics or societal demands, and your own like/dislike right/wrong stance in particular. I also miss strong ! You are not the character to make sense of something except maybe creating some order. In fact, I saw more ! Comfort sensing. And some conflict awareness with revenge, thoughts on war, though not as strong. - where... where?! Where are the predictions, the symbolism, the purpose? language is riddled like @Aylen's, full of references and hunches, totally abstract. I only saw you're interested in Karma/reincarnation in the written questionnaire, that was all

TL;DR: ethics > logic, introtim, is stronger than , stronger than .

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Interest in people is too high, too much ethics
    harmonizing subtype generally has this, regardless of type.

I saw more ! Comfort sensing.
    harmonizing

- where... where?! Where are the predictions, the symbolism, the purpose? language is riddled like @Aylen's, full of references and hunches, totally abstract. I only saw you're interested in Karma/reincarnation in the written questionnaire, that was all
    You seem to be looking too much for explicit stereotypes. The Ni is right there all the time.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

I think you're pretty cool.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI. Thought LII or SLI for a while as somewhat remote second and third options but based on the actual content ILI.

and I just checked your channel : you clicked likes on hodge twins (I get lots of pressure in form of arguments from that duo – I have to stop out of frustration).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hodge twins seem straightforward Se dom (possibly SEE), so it makes sense ILI could be into them. SLI less so, but its hardly dispositive. I find Hodge twins irritating beyond belief myself

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just took the shortened version of Talanov's test and got this:
    Attachment 11841

SEI>IEI>EII>ESI

Could it be I'm an SEI stuck in superego mode?
    Tests are really only meant for quick-and-dirty typings, they aren't nearly as reliable as interview or video typings (as I'm sure Talanov himself would agree). No way are you SEI.
    Last edited by Exodus; 11-08-2017 at 02:18 AM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just took the shortened version of Talanov's test and got this:
    Attachment 11841

SEI>IEI>EII>ESI

Could it be I'm an SEI stuck in superego mode?
    If the test gave you that result, I would keep it in mind.