Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I'll have what you're swallowing. Instant memory loss capsules for everyone!
    Hahaha. How is that evidence I called you this hypocrite?

Alright, you're off health insurance and doing contractor job. This means you earn quite an amount of cash, for you do not have to pay for health insurance, nor does your employer have to pay for you. He just pays you and not a third party.

And you're still whining about how somebody robs you. You don't have to pay taxes as well and earn (save) even more, but there will be consequences where you're at, currently.

I still do not know what's the fuss about. I must be a dumb delta.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    What the hell lol.

As somebody who grew up under the poverty line and received government benefits for awhile and now makes more than either of her parents ever did and has worked for both a welfare office and a bank I can offer a different sort of perspective than someone who has spent his time sitting under palm trees eating sandwiches with silverware and reading financial journals. But it isn't an "educated" perspective so it must be worthless. Go fuck yourself.
    this post reminds me of a lady in one of my business classes who started her questions with "as a mother", major facepalm

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I still do not know what's the fuss about
    I'll also have the pills that allow me to post on every single fucking thread on the forum with my 'I don't understand what the fuss is about' ideas about life whilst making insinuations and saying I don't.

Have you every actually had a conversations where you haven't dodged everything you've said in any thread? Or are you entirely without substance?

I'm curious because I can't find anything that might give you substance Absurd.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    this post reminds me of a lady in one of my business classes who started her questions with "as a mother", major facepalm
    ????

if she was talking about raising kids or something, it would be relevant context. just like having received benefits and having worked in a welfare office is relevant background when talking about welfare. for example the fact that most people don't even seem to realize you have to provide paystubs or details of where you've submitted resumes in order to receive welfare, but i know that because of my background. which is a point @InvisibleJim apparently missed since he went on to repeat the same words about "getting the unemployment you pay for" instead of responding to what i said.

thanks for providing absolutely no content. "major facepalm," that's interesting and convincing.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@InvisibleJim apparently missed since he went on to repeat the same words about "getting the unemployment you pay for" instead of responding to what i said.
    Which you do; even in that case. You can start a business for $10; window cleaning. Anyone can do it.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Which you do; even in that case. You can start a business for $10; window cleaning. Anyone can do it.
    this still has absolutely nothing to do with what i said. are you disabled?

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this still has absolutely nothing to do with what i said. are you disabled?
    Disabled doesn't automatically mean unemployed: you can be employed and disabled; or disabled and unemployed OR disabled and not seeking a job!

Disabled is not automatically unemployed?

What does this have to do with the price of cheese?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Disabled doesn't automatically mean unemployed: you can be employed and disabled; or disabled and unemployed OR disabled and not seeking a job!

Disabled is not automatically unemployed?

What does this have to do with the price of cheese?
    MAJOR FACEPALM ZOMG!!!

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MAJOR FACEPALM ZOMG!!!
    As a mother, right?

Well done working for the government. Best job in the world.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'll also have the pills that allow me to post on every single fucking thread on the forum with my 'I don't understand what the fuss is about' ideas about life whilst making insinuations and saying I don't.
    I'm not a junkie. Go bug Jadae for pills. So much for insinuations.

Have you every actually had a conversations where you haven't dodged everything you've said in any thread? Or are you entirely without substance?
    I just said ditching insurance and doing contractor jobs is going to earn you more cash. It's a somewhat risky route, though. The entire premise stands on the government robbing you and Ashton of your cash, which means, one is going to have to make sure that cash that goes somewhere else and not into your pocket, stays in your pocket. Having met/arranged those requirements for spending even more on stuff you want and saving it yourself (not the government) for your retirement, I don't know, again, what's the fuss about.

I'm curious because I can't find anything that might give you substance Absurd.
    You're looking in the wrong places, then. I am an individual, cough, and give myself substance...

Bow down to social animals.

Nah...
    Last edited by Absurd; 10-03-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

As a mother, right?

Well done working for the government. Best job in the world.
    it put me in the ruling class, right? bow down, bitch.

don't you work for an oil company? lmao

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it put me in the ruling class, right? bow down, bitch.

don't you work for an oil company? lmao
    Oil companies and the people who work for them are bad because they generate money which is then paid back to the owners, mostly pension funds? Nice logic

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Oil companies and the people who work for them are bad because they generate money which is then paid back to the owners, mostly pension funds? Nice logic
    i don't really care who you work for. everybody needs a job, so whatever. that's another thing you learn with the CONTEXT of a background more like mine than yours.

i'm just having fun at this point since you've clearly demonstrated that this is just about making personal attacks and not about anything that i actually said originally, since you refuse to address the content of anything i say. very classy and fitting of such a high class fellow.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't really care who you work for. everybody needs a job, so whatever. that's another thing you learn with the CONTEXT of a background more like mine than yours.

i'm just having fun at this point since you've clearly demonstrated that this is just about making personal attacks and not about anything that i actually said originally, since you refuse to address the content of anything i say. very classy and fitting of such a high class fellow.
    As a mother?

That must be why you haven't made any points to rebuke and instead just posted a picture with a convenient opinion you agree with.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

That must be why you haven't made any points to rebuke and instead just posted a picture with a convenient opinion you agree with.
    for example the fact that most people don't even seem to realize you have to provide paystubs or details of where you've submitted resumes in order to receive welfare, but i know that because of my background. which is a point @InvisibleJim apparently missed since he went on to repeat the same words about "getting the unemployment you pay for" instead of responding to what i said.

for example the fact that most people don't even seem to realize you have to provide paystubs or details of where you've submitted resumes in order to receive welfare, but i know that because of my background. which is a point @InvisibleJim apparently missed since he went on to repeat the same words about "getting the unemployment you pay for" instead of responding to what i said.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Irrelevant to the point made. Why would I respond to that?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

HERE IS A HINT

IT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BECOMING EMPLOYED BY INVESTING TEN DOLLARS TO WASH PEOPLES WINDOWS

YOU HAVE TO BE LITERATE TO BE A WORLD TRAVELING OIL PEDDLER DON'T YOU?

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HERE IS A HINT

IT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BECOMING EMPLOYED BY INVESTING TEN DOLLARS TO WASH PEOPLES WINDOWS

YOU HAVE TO BE LITERATE TO BE A WORLD TRAVELING OIL PEDDLER DON'T YOU?
    No it has nothing to do with the point made.

Providing welfare evidence just facilitates a broken process which is 'gasp' paid for!

That took a genius level IQ.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

you have to be employed or working towards employment to get benefits

+ helping people is sponsoring unemployment

= does not compute motherfucker

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes it does because it is a SUBSIDY of and therefore INCENTIVISES unemployment.

We really are scrapping the failure barrel today forum.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Yes it does because it is a SUBSIDY of and therefore INCENTIVISES unemployment.

We really are scrapping the failure barrel today forum.
    A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO RECEIVE WELFARE ARE EMPLOYED.

THEY RECEIVE A PAYCHECK FROM WORK AND A WELFARE CHECK.

THIS IS BECAUSE MANY JOBS DO NOT PAY ENOUGH TO SUPPORT CHILDREN WITHOUT SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME.

WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU

mothafucka makin lungs angry,have you ever gotten your hands dirty mothafucka?you'll never get a real grasp of whatever you are trynna cuz it's fabrication upon fabrication upon fabrication so whachagonnado.just work and trynna get some insurance and PRAY TOG OD tha tsomeone zgonna take it into account in caseof need.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

people are going to do what they have to do to survive, regardless.

for many people, the options are:

1. receive welfare for their whole lives and gyp the system.
    2. receive welfare while they work their way up and try to make a better life.
    3. engage in drug dealing or prostitution to get by.

i think #2 is the best option for everyone involved. just plain starving is not an option for people who have biological instincts for survival, lol.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    mothafucka makin lungs angry,have you ever gotten your hands dirty mothafucka?you'll never get a real grasp of whatever you are trynna cuz it's fabrication upon fabrication upon fabrication so whachagonnado.just work and trynna get some insurance and PRAY TOG OD tha tsomeone zgonna take it into account in caseof need.
    is that you in your avatar?

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU
    BECAUSE YOU INTRODUCED THIS IDEA INTO THE THREAD THEN CRIED ALOT BECAUSE NO-ONE WANTED TO DISCUSS IT WITH YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    lungs proud her mothafuckin ghetto heritij, shell get up in yo face slamming her ghett0 and people.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Excuse me. That's the opinion you agreed with as well, same with Ashton, not even knowing what it reads, and making up your own meaning to it. Seriously, they should run war games simulations in every nation so that people can learn to read. Sign that says 'Danger! Mined Area!' you interpret as 'Red Ligts! Stripper Club!' and you enter.

On a side note, a more hilarious side note I just thought about - the government is, maybe, acting as Robin Hood seeing you earn a lot of cash and other people remain poor due to various reasons, independent and dependent of your actions.
    Last edited by Absurd; 10-03-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

BECAUSE YOU INTRODUCED THIS IDEA INTO THE THREAD THEN CRIED ALOT BECAUSE NO-ONE WANTED TO DISCUSS IT WITH YOU.
    because its an actual FACT that opposes what you are saying?

because you'd rather just make stupid little fe commentary instead of saying anything of substance?

maybe you should stick to the "easy" threads.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excuse me. That's the opinion you agreed with as well, same with Ashton, not even knowing what it reads.
    Please directly quote me agreeing with it: That is your gold standard of proof that you have identified above.

because its an actual FACT that opposes what you are saying?

because you'd rather just make stupid little fe commentary instead of saying anything of substance?

maybe you should stick to the "easy" threads.
    You don't have a point yet. You think you do, but that's simply because you feel upset someone disagrees with you.

I don't feel sorry for you, nor am I going to keep holding your hands with respect to government philosophy and lets be honest basic, basic economics as in post #69 , that would be unethical because if you don't understand it yourself I would just be showing you how to think by rote, therefore it's your own problem to deal with.

I wish you would take your own advice that you keep saying you will take and simply not contribute when the thread is 'serious'. Every time you peddle the same argument as your reason for posting you lose more credibility.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Lol Jim I can't tell if you're really that stupid, or if you're just so stubborn about your opinion you can't see reality, or if you're trolling, or what.

I'm stubborn myself, so I'll try again:

Giving money to people who are working +
    Not giving money to people who are not working
    /= subsidizing unemployment

Readddddd carefullyyyyyyyy.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving money to people who are working +
    Not giving money to people who are not working
    /= subsidizing unemployment

Statement 1) Not giving money to people who are not working = NO UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFIT

Statement 2) Working toward employment to get benefits = UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS

Statements are contradictory.

I'll throw you that bone for free Einstein.

Here is what I recommend:

1) Consider the point you wish to make
    2) Removed the contradictions
    3) Consider the implications
    4) Are ready to present something material as a result of the process.

This will help us all, thanks.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Please directly quote me agreeing with it: That is your gold standard of proof that you have identified above.
    I do not have to quote you and you're not going to turn it on me, like that Gravolez ILI guy, nor that midget korpsey. For it works this way:

1) I requested the same from you,
    2) You failed miserably to provide it and give me the silent treatment,
    3) We're not a couple,
    4) You request the same from me,
    5) I'm not going to fail,
    6) Boom. Your head exploded.

Favourite economists saying:

You get the unemployment you pay for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Hence why the government and its subsidiaries (public employees, labor unions, lobbyists, special interest groups, the media, etc) are the true ruling class. Only in more recent times has their rampant parasitism been brought to light. As little as ~5 years ago, scarcely anyone was making mention of shit like central banks and their roles in currency manipulation.
    What is that?

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is that?
    Ashton and I have not referred to venture capitalists and businesses as parasites which is what John Read argues.

We have referred to governments and special interested groups as parasites.

Grats on:
    a) Saying you wouldn't quote
    b) Quoting
    c) Proving your point is erroneous with the quotes.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Nitpicking insignificant words, Jim?

In my experience people in the system are allowed a certain amount of time to prove they are looking for work and if they don't find it they are thrown out of the program.

So your "contradiction" argument is pointless.

INSERT "FUNNY" PICTURE THAT "SUPPORTS" ARGUMENT HERE

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nitpicking insignificant words, Jim
    You can't provide a consistent argument but keep complaining no-one answers your points.

I just did: Your points are contradictory.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ashton and I have not referred to venture capitalists and businesses as parasites which is what John Read argues.

We have referred to governments and special interested groups as parasites.

Grats on:
    a) Saying you wouldn't quote
    b) Quoting
    c) Proving your point is erroneous with the quotes.
    You're unbelievable actually. That's exactly what I wanted to hear and I said I do not have to quote you, not that I won't quote you, you frigging misnomer as long we're on the same page of insinuation business.

Point c) is by far the most hilarious.

Individualism shares damn a lot with capitalism, it even impacted the growth of the latter. So stating that capitalists and business owners in an individualistic society, are parasites is even more funnier. I do not want to know who brought them to this state, then. Could be the poor?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You can't provide a consistent argument but keep complaining no-one answers your points.

I just did: Your points are contradictory.
    Lmao. You're totally grasping at straws. There has been absolutely nothing contradictory in what I've said. Not unless you want to desperately clasp at a wording choice. If thats all you have, game over.

I've been calling you out for avoiding the facts, which I would hardly call "complaining."

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao. You're totally grasping at straws. There has been absolutely nothing contradictory in what I've said. Not unless you want to desperately clasp at a wording choice. If thats all you have, game over.

I've been calling you out for avoiding the facts, which I would hardly call "complaining."
    Read post #80

Christ on a fucking bike.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Read post #80

Christ on a fucking bike.
    I did. Guess thats it, nice try though kid.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast