So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TJ Kirk / Amazing Atheist - sx/so (Alpha)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default SP blindspot

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Sx/So - sunny, fiery, inciting

fire (sx)+ gas (so) = human blowtorch

Energetic qualities associated with sx/so: ripping, tearing, destroying, breaking, burning, disapproving, disobeying, dismissing, ridiculing, alienating, crowing, ranting, screaming, displaying, exposing, joining, embodying, asserting, confronting, changing, reinventing, transforming, breaking through, leaving behind, going overboard

sx/so - The World of Devas (Gods)
    + cultural revolutionaries
    ++ directional shift in popular culture
    +++ the cultural zeitgeist

Writing style: "Fire-and-ice" - as if one is to experience the extremes of heat and coldness at the same time. Often abstract, spilling one inner vision after another like a dream-sequence. Seems particularly in touch with the core meaning of life and death.

Why do sx/so's project open sexual energy?
    -sx/soc's establish status and relate to others through emotion and sexuality: so ---> into ---> sx

Sx/so is the "social revolutionary" stacking - leaning more toward cultural change than political change, IMO, though the two are obviously not mutually exclusive. [So/sp seems like the bigger player in the area of socio-political/governmental change.] With the soc-variant in second position, sx-first energy is more phallic, a concentrated cluster of nerves [sx] leaning forward, poking at the collective emotional space [soc]; introducing heat which causes molecular agitation in social groups, probing and forcing psychological exposure. And without the self-protective 'pullback' from sp concerns, it's a "no holes barred" scenario.

The soc mid-position means that the social arena is a "neutral pool", ripe for seduction and seizure, swelling up into high polarized waves from the sx-energy...big ebbs-and-flows of attraction and repulsion. In, out, in, out... [Schwing.]

Again, depending on the E-type, sp-lastness can make the sx/so-person largely oblivious to the degree to which his revolution threatens his own survival. Thus, the person's subconscious attitude is 'Full steam ahead'. Stick raw powerlines of sx-first into the electrically-conductive water of the social pool, and stagnant waters have no choice but to start poppin' and crackin'.

IME, the sx/so person will sometimes counteract the above social-dilution by use of various kinds of exhibitionism. Besides the use of literal (physical) exposure, difficult or unsettling types of psycho-emotional exposure proffer a charged vulnerability reminiscent of genital exposure (displaying what is sensitive - a high concentration of nerve) which has no choice but to be registered as 'sexual' in the subconscious (or semi-conscious) of the observer. This then is a way to foist reactivity into the crowd, and kick off an electrical storm which corrects the feeling of diluted sx-energy.

Sx/so:
    1) physically moves into people when interactions are on a one-to-one basis
    2) is elitist but acts convincingly egalitarian
    3) is open to being with everyone but focuses on specific people
    4) is very respectful to everyone but only truly respects a few people
    5) wants to help humanity

SP-last: Sp-lasts are the butterfly stackings, spinning off a considerable amount of shimmer and sparkle, as they’re unsullied by dirt (earth) and the sullen droop and hunched seriousness of self-pres’s mundane concerns. This ungrounded quality is a double-edged sword though: For others, a welcome breakup of the monotony of hardened routines that congeal around self-pres; for those under the direct influence of these two stackings, however, there’s a particular incapacitation, a signature difficulty moving forward in certain areas of life — perpetual ‘immaturity’ on a practical level, sometimes a nomadic quality due to their characteristic ignorance around how to set firm steps and plant roots underneath their feet, or a wondering why one would even want do so.
    in socionics, the revolutionary flame and emotional oversaturation of the Sx/So stacking is often mistaken for Se-valuing; however, it should be noted that this stacking is equally widespread among Si-valuing Alpha and Delta types

my sx/so typings: http://www.pinterest.com/vonsain/sxso/
    Me, in a post. I'm always baffled by my commitment and capacity to fool myself for so long. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Christina Aguilera - Candyman - sx/so

Nah, she's faking a Sx/So persona but it's pretty bad, super plastic and not genuine which is why she rubs off people the wrong way.

This is a genuine Sx/So take on the same military/marine concept, with natural energy:

[QUOTE=Daddy Lessons;1189089]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    It's my SX/SO hymn <3 Over 240 million clicks, it's incredible how famous they are. I love the separate scenarios for each group member. Which one is your favorite?
    The black woman is Parris Goebel!!! Their choreographer. She also made Justin Bieber's Sorry dance video. If you look closely, she's not on a leash, but chained to his neck. There was an outrage about this yeah until people realized that. Although I think it's problematic anyway and hard to excuse for artistic purpose, yes. Much like the native American head dress. G-Dragon is prone to unintended controversy, social blind spot. Although he makes a good job as their leader.

What I like about it is that they have no fear of applying feminine aesthetics:

This was soooo glamorous and hot. I already see why you are drawn to it, it reeks of enneagram 3
    That's the most GD song Jiyong ever released

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FANXY CHILD View Post
    That's the most GD song Jiyong ever released
    Yeah I think "Crayon" is a close second! He's more self-pres there

Too cute

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Sx/So Vampires.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jessica Rabbit has to be the epitome of SX/SO Roger Rabbit is also SX first, I'm sure. Their mutual chemistry and devotion are really off the charts for a cartoon couple. Jessica is likely 2w3 (4-integration: "You don't know how hard it is..."), Roger is the perfect 7w6.

Jessica's tritype is probably 268.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jessica Rabbit has to be the epitome of SX/SO Roger Rabbit is also SX first, I'm sure. Their mutual chemistry and devotion are really off the charts for a cartoon couple. Jessica is likely 2w3 (4-integration: "You don't know how hard it is..."), Roger is the perfect 7w6.

Jessica's tritype is probably 268.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

We're playing those mind games together
    Pushing the barrier, planting seeds
    Playing the mind guerilla
    Chanting the mantra, "peace on Earth"
    We all be playing those mind games forever
    Some kind of Druid dude, lifting the veil
    Doing the mind guerilla
    Some call it magic, the search for the grail

Love is the answer
    And you know that, for sure
    Love is the flower
    You gotta let it, gotta let it grow

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A stacking that will separate the masses: polarizing SX intensity and selective focus combined with social impact:

"Divide et impera" - Could Caesar be SX/SO? Although SO-first would also be an option.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Anyone who says John Lennon isn't sx first - he included Yoko in his branding as a packaged deal and put them on the majority of his album covers after they met...

I think this is common especially with men who are sx first. Lindsey Buckingham of Fleetwood Mac also insisted Stevie Nicks came with him as part of a *packaged deal*. "If she can't come with me - I wont come." That was his demand when he got invited to join Fleetwood Mac.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default Overview of Sx/So

Sexual dominant, Social 2nd, Self-Preservation blindspot (SX/SO) "The Sensual Player"

• Mindset: "If I can maintain position and inclusion in the group/world, I can keep up and escalate all this merging/intensity."
    • Exudes raw charisma and sexual energy
    • Identify with what they’re involved with, become the symbol of its core essence
    • Can test boundaries and not content with status quo
    • Can have social/spiritual cause
    • Exploit and redefine sexuality to reflect their own colourful understanding of it
    • Pulled between intensity and episodes of peaceful convention
    • Want the intensity of partner/pursuing social interests, use the social realm to get what they need, up and out in the world, oriented toward people
    • Archetypes: The Chanteuse, comet, flamenco dancer, shooting star
    • Missing SP earth, lacking the dull weight, stick-in-the-mud quality of earth
    • Butterfly, shimmer and sparkle unsullied by dirt and seriousness/mundane concerns
    • Breakup of the monotony of hardened routines, incapacitation/difficulty moving forward in certain areas in life
    • Practical immaturity, nomadic, no roots
    • SX/SO is the "social revolutionary" stacking, leaning more toward cultural change than political change, though the two are obviously not mutually exclusive (SO/SP seems like the bigger player in the area of socio-political/governmental change). With the SO instinct in second position, SX-first energy is more phallic, a concentrated cluster of nerves leaning forward (SX), poking at the collective emotional space (SO); introducing heat which causes agitation in social groups, probing and forcing psychological exposure. And without the self-protective 'pullback' from SP concerns, it's a "no holes barred" scenario. The SO mid-position means that the social arena is a "neutral pool" ripe for seduction and seizure and big ebbs-and-flows of attraction and repulsion from SX. Depending on the enneatype, SP-lastness can make the SX/SO-person largely oblivious to the degree to which his revolution threatens his own survival. Thus, the person's subconscious attitude is 'full steam ahead'. Stick raw powerlines of SX-first into the electrically-conductive water of the social pool, and stagnant waters have no choice but to start poppin' and crackin'.
    • Use of exhibitionism. Besides the use of literal (physical) exposure, difficult or unsettling types of psycho-emotional exposure proffer a charged vulnerability reminiscent of genital exposure (displaying what is sensitive) which has no choice but to be registered as 'sexual' in the subconscious of the observer. This then is a way to foist reactivity into the crowd.
    Energetic qualities associated with SX/SO: ripping, tearing, destroying, breaking, burning, disapproving, disobeying, dismissing, ridiculing, alienating, crowing, ranting, screaming, displaying, exposing, joining, embodying, asserting, confronting, changing, reinventing, transforming, breaking through, leaving behind, going overboard

• Pair Bonding: needs close bonds with mate and personal group of friends

• Energy: Chemical energy -> Mechanical energy
    Focus on the chemistry of things, and how their “mechanical energy” influences the chemistry between them and others. They may rely on interactions to help their “chemical bonds” remain stable (such as asking a friend for advice on the relationship, as well as interacting with the right objects to help the relationship remain stable).

• SX-first - identify with being emotionally intense
    • SP-last - messy, scattered

• ray of sunshine
    • concerned with the clarity of connection between the self and the other
    • giant energy flowing outward in a smooth, sparkily engaging manner, warm like so/sx, but with a more noticeably sexual energy in their communication

Why do SX/SO's project open sexual energy?
    SX/SO's establish status and relate to others through emotion and sexuality
    SO ---> into ---> SX

Source

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default Sx/So – Strong SO side

"Coolside" Sx/So (strong so) - 'Cooled' by So with some intellectual reserve. Pulls from the So/Sp's secondary political activist streak. Tends to channel Sx into social causes. Gives a fire-and-ice feelings in discussions.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 09-20-2017 at 08:47 PM.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am sx/so, and a woman I was sleeping with told me that she thought that any relationship I was in would be highly oriented around sex.

Intimacy, I told her. Intimacy.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default Braveheart

The movie is Sx/So through and through. Mainly because of its protagonist Wallace, who's CP 6w7 Sx/So.

Watching the movie has made me realize that at its core, war is contraflow.
    It's quite a simple, but profound insight at the same time.
    "Of course it is contraflow, what else would it be?!"

So/Sp are the noblemen (here it is mainly the King), Sx/So is the charismatic leader of the masses, and Sp/Sx are the soldiers who fight for their homeland.

Contraflow "goes against humanity", but it can do so in the favour of it in some way, like Wallace does.

Synflow people keep up the status quo, rather, especially Sp/So.
    You'd think that an Sp/So person would go to war for their country because of the SO aspect, but that's actually not the case.
    It takes a contraflow impulse of renewing or shifting the status quo in your favour, in order to desire such. The SO of an Sp/So is synflow, and that makes a difference.
    (The Scottish noblemen that just follow the King's word could actually be Sp/So. They do not dare to go against him and upset the status quo. They always want to "negotiate". And they benefit from his strong Sp, and rather have lands and titles than go against him.)

That's not to say that all contraflow people love war; but many of them have a deep-rooted fascination for it, I've found.
    And that fascination could be on a strictly intellectual level. Of course there are contraflow individuals who despise war.
    Those people will openly be against it, and try to enforce peace and pacifism, usually by going on demonstrations or debating etc.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Likely an 8.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Likely an 8.

That's me.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Likely an 8.

What is SO second about this?

Reminds me of SO blindspot people, rather Sp/Sx with strong Sx.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 08-29-2017 at 09:33 AM.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

reminds me of 3 if anything

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

Her social awareness, ma'am knows what she's doing. And walking on fire definitely isn't self-pres

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast