Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
I didn't know that you failed to uphold to your Christian morals. And I don't really have a problem for people failing to meet their own standard, unless they're being blatantly hypocritical. I do however have a problem with an ideology that teaches that individuals are inherently flawed and in needing of being saved, and which holds them to an impossible standard and has an unbalanced sense of justice.

What is considered morality should be utterly independent from belief or disbelief about properties of the universe, unless you think that belief or disbelief itself is a virtue.

I doubt that "Jesus" even existed as a historical figure, nevermind the supernatural claims that can never be verified. If you produce Jesus' body, I might be able to believe that is Jesus if you make the argument for it, but I doubt I would believe any supernatural claims. I cannot say or type out that phrase you say and mean it because I simply honestly do not believe it is true. Are you going to damn me for my honest beliefs? Are you trying to force myself to believe it? If I was brainwashed, would I truly believe?
Your modern day, evolved, mind cannot make any argument to shift the thinking of someone stuck in a 16th century mindset but I enjoy watching you try.

Edit: I also find his "witch test" juvenile since it is a mockery of his own belief system.