Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Not. But the situation is similarly unequal.
    I don't ask to identify my type.
    And >90% people on forums have much lesser typing experience (which also fits to theory) than me, so my opinion has other weight to interest them. If I see someone's behavior is strange for the said type and offer to make typing thread with video, there is good chance the type is other indeed. I also say arguments in such cases sometimes. Chae, Cosmic Teapot, lavos, etc. - behave strangely for the types in their profiles. And to make a video to be sure in their type is not hard for them. They may get problems from own wrong types, I offer them help.
    It's not hard for you either to make a video

And, since there is no agreed upon measurable way to decide on type, anyone could argue that they are a better typer than you

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    It's not hard for you either to make a video
    yep. not hard, - senseless

> anyone could argue that they are a better typer than you

In this asylum you may have own typing theme near other one where you try to type someone and disagree with typing of those who does this for many years. But adequate people which may doubt in own type should doubt in own skills too, and take into account for how much and long I type to assume my opinion as interesting. While those who don't doubt will not make video anyway.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

yep. not hard, - senseless
    Why essentially do you think people here want you to make a video, though?

> anyone could argue that they are a better typer than you

In this asylum you may have own typing theme near other one where you try to type someone and disagree with typing of those who does this for many years. But adequate people which may doubt in own type should doubt in own skills too, and take into account for how much and long I type to assume my opinion as interesting. While those who don't doubt will not make video anyway.
    The thing is, there are quite some people on here who've also done Socionics for many years. In this ummm, asylum it's not that special to have been at it for long years.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Why essentially do you think people here want you to make a video, though?
    General curiosity, partly joking. No serious reasons.

> The thing is, there are quite some people on here who've also done Socionics for many years.

And some of such still may doubt in own type. I offer them too, when see possibilities for mistake.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

General curiosity, partly joking. No serious reasons.
    Okay I wasn't sure if you were taking it as some bad kind of "teasing". Just because of your responses.

> The thing is, there are quite some people on here who've also done Socionics for many years.

And some of such still may doubt in own type. I offer them too, when see possibilities for mistake.
    Yeah, some don't know their own type for sure, but some do.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yeah, some don't know their own type for sure, but some do.
    Some are sure now, but may mistake and become unsure tomorrow.

There is so called International Socionics Institute in Kiev with founder Bukalov. That Bukalov thinks himself as ILE. Just look at this shy and quiet "ILE".
    There was Lytov, who made a lot Socionics stuff and after many years accidently changed the opinion about own type ILE->LII.
    There was Popov, who recently have changed opinion EIE->IEE.

Those were not just "dudes from the forum". They made researches, studed others, typed a lot, etc.
    So when I get doubts in anyone's type there is sense to say them to check it.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Some are sure now, but may mistake and become unsure tomorrow.

There is so called International Socionics Institute in Kiev with founder Bukalov. That Bukalov thinks himself as ILE. Just look at this shy and quiet "ILE".
    Like extraverts can never have social anxiety??

(I didn't check the video btw)

There was Lytov, who made a lot Socionics stuff and after many years accidently changed the opinion about own type ILE->LII.
    There was Popov, who recently have changed opinion EIE->IEE.

Those were not just "dudes from the forum". They made researches, studed others, typed a lot, etc.
    So when I get doubts in anyone's type there is sense to say them to check it.
    Oh I read Meged&Ovcharov started going crazy and started typing everyone with any significant role in society (or whatever it was) as ILE or EIE. Something like this, anyway. Sure, anyone can go crazy like this.

Even you. Maybe you wake up tomorrow and start typing as IEI.