Quote Originally Posted by echidna1000 View Post
Infallibility is not a reasonable marker for any professional to charge a fee for. Infallibility does not exist for the human condition. Apply this standard to any practitioner in any science and they will pack up and go home. All I claim is that I'm a lot better at typing people than the vast majority of people into Socionics and worth going to see above other people offering inferior diagnostic services.

In my estimation, an hour of my time in a field that I have dedicated thousands of hours towards studying and improving myself in is worth at least £35. If you disagree, then that is your opinion, but in no way does that make what I am doing a scam. In no sense am I pulling the wool over people's eyes. I am not claiming to be able to significantly improve people's lives through a type diagnosis.

A fortune teller claims to be able to tell the future. Psychics claim to be able to read minds. In no way am I claiming to be able to predict something that another person will do or to be able to access information over and above what people tell me and show me. All I am doing is analysing the information given to me using a model that I find useful for the purpose of analysis of strengths, weaknesses and motivations. This takes skill and experience, but it doesn't involve making unsubstantiated claims and fooling people with those claims.
You don't really believe I'm going to waste time reading your silly comments, do you?