"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    What if she never liked it? I mean, why she would liked it necessarily at some point?
    I get what Adam is saying. But I think, in his fantasy, she's interested in him in the first place. I have some pretty intense fantasies too, but in my head, the partner is always into it. If they weren't, it wouldn't turn me on at all. Which is why he probably would never do it IRL. Like it's a fantasy, but it's very controlled, if you get what I mean.

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    I get what Adam is saying. But I think, in his fantasy, she's interested in him in the first place. I have some pretty intense fantasies too, but in my head, the partner is always into it. If they weren't, it wouldn't turn me on at all. Which is why he probably would never do it IRL. Like it's a fantasy, but it's very controlled, if you get what I mean.
    My sex impulse have never got me to fantasize about hurting someone I like. I've just fantasized about hurting ppl I've been truly angry at. I wonder why so many males fantasize about sexually offending females they like. Some have acted on that fantasies and impulse sadly. Most don't. In some cases they fantasize about the female enjoying it. I wonder if elements are related to it in any way.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My sex impulse have never got me to fantasize about hurting someone I like. I've just fantasized about hurting ppl I've been truly angry at. I wonder why so many males fantasize about sexually offending females they like. Some have acted on that fantasies and impulse sadly. Most don't. In some cases they fantasize about the female enjoying it. I wonder if elements are related to it in any way.
    @BOT, to answer your question, inject yourself with 20X your present blood level of Testosterone and call an IEE in the morning.

FWIW, I've never fantasized about hurting someone. Killing them, yes, but never being mean or harmful just for the hell of it.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-07-2018 at 03:49 AM.

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @BOT, to answer your question, inject yourself with 20X your present blood level of Testosterone and call an IEE in the morning.

FWIW, I've never fantasized about hurting someone. Killing them, yes, but never being mean or harmful just for the hell of it.
    yes I thought about testosterone too. But do those fantasies can be truly related to it? I mean, most males have them at some point?

In my dictionary forced sex and noncon sex is harm.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yes I thought about testosterone too. But do those fantasies can be truly related to it? I mean, most males have them at some point?
    Yes, they do. Even women who transition to men with testosterone injections start having those fantasies. Coincidence?

Well, mine too.

Criminality isn't a matter of having bad thoughts. It is a matter of doing bad things.

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Yes, they do. Even women who transition to men with testosterone injections start having those fantasies. Coincidence?
    Do you have a link?

Criminality isn't a matter of having bad thoughts. It is a matter of doing bad things.
    Yeah, but crimes were bad thoughts at first, tho.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you have a link?

No link right at hand.

The very definition of a criminal is a person who follows their wants wherever they go.
    Small children also do this.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have a link?

No offence, but are you advocating for thought policing here?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think most males have fantasies about random women they see around, indipendently of their consent - but I think women have some fantasies too, especially at the beach or some place where naked bodies are exposed?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I think most males have fantasies about random women they see around, indipendently of their consent - but I think women have some fantasies too, especially at the beach or some place where naked bodies are exposed?
    that sounds more like So instinct mb.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Seeing potential in individuals you don't know is So instinct? I would have thought that'd be Sx instinct. Maybe it's because I don't feel satisfied in my current (lack of) relationships, but my eyes are always looking for people.

I'm one of the least socially oriented people out there yet I still treat new people much better than some social people do, if only because I love the concept of starting things without finishing them- maybe this is a male trait lol.

Or maybe I grew up in an environment where people just come and go, and one person isn't that much more interesting than any other person. Which leads to my need to find a person who IS more interesting than any other person.

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder why so many males fantasize about sexually offending females they like.
    I don't think I've ever fantasized about that. Maybe it's an Se PoLR thing (?)。

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's because you're not a sadist. It probably has a connection to excitement seeking. Also, sexual sadism is not a male thing, I know female sadists who engange in behaviour even I would consider extreme.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do people take it seriously? Having to call someone sir and getting spanked for being "bad" just seems kind of silly.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Caan View Post
    How do people take it seriously? Having to call someone sir and getting spanked for being "bad" just seems kind of silly.
    It doesn't have to be serious. It's supposed to be fun. Also, one does not have to pick the whole package, just the parts that you enjoy.

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post

That's definitely...not...what I read. If that really is the case, I would like my post to be considered by itself, without that context. I was just commenting on D/s in general...

(No judgment, but S&M is not my thing, as far as I can tell).
    My comment was unrelated to yours so no prob. (: