Thread: Greta Thunberg

Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

If Americans want to help the environment you know what you have to do.

I wonder if anyone on this forum who supports Greta now also voted or showed support for Trump.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    If Americans want to help the environment you know what you have to do.

I wonder if anyone on this forum who supports Greta now also voted or showed support for Trump.
    a huge problem that we have is that most world leaders are ST types with low intuition, so they rarely think about the future consequences of their actions, or don't concern themselves with threats that are far away into the future (although they aren't far away, since many people are already affected by climate change). another pecularity of trump is that he's an aristrocratic type, so he won't listen to the words of a child.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    a huge problem that we have is that most world leaders are ST types with low intuition, so they rarely think about the future consequences of their actions, or don't concern themselves with threats that are far away into the future (although they aren't far away, since many people are already affected by climate change). another peculiarity of trump is that he's an aristocratic type, so he won't listen to the words of a child.
    Nonsense

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

a huge problem that we have is that most world leaders are ST types with low intuition, so they rarely think about the future consequences of their actions, or don't concern themselves with threats that are far away into the future (although they aren't far away, since many people are already affected by climate change). another pecularity of trump is that he's an aristrocratic type, so he won't listen to the words of a child.
    I type Trump SEE. If anyone wants to understand why they will have to wade through the sea of posts in the Trump thread. STs are not the only low intuition types according to socionics. Trump is an emotional diva prone to temper tantrums. If he were a woman I doubt as many people would think to type him with logic in his ego. Maybe we will find something to agree on someday.

Not to mention there are plenty of STs who are concerned with climate change.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I type Trump SEE. If anyone wants to understand why they will have to wade through the sea of posts in the Trump thread. STs are not the only low intuition types according to socionics. Trump is an emotional diva prone to temper tantrums. If he were a woman I doubt as many people would think to type him with logic in his ego. Maybe we will find something to agree on someday.

Not to mention there are plenty of STs who are concerned with climate change.
    Agreed. I think trump Is a good example of ti polr. He contradicts himself everytime he speaks. There is no logical consistency in anything he says.

He won the presidency by relying on his charisma and debating skills. His debating skills mostly consisted of using his stage presence around the non se base men he was debating and bullying them with it until he controlled the stage. Then against Hillary it was a bit more complex due to the russians and emails but he himself stuck with a similair debate style. Even started the whole "lock her up" catchphrase and all this button pushing bully like behavior.

He is a good example of an unhealthy se base. I am open to a debate as to why someone would beleive he is SLE but I think See and also 3w2 makes the most sense

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a huge problem that we have is that most world leaders are ST types with low intuition, so they rarely think about the future consequences of their actions, or don't concern themselves with threats that are far away into the future...
    I agree with your argument about politicians or leaders having low intution is not a good thing... because for making important decisions that involces a lot of people you have to look at the big picture in a competent way.
    But I doubt that the most world leaders are ST, there are also SF leaders.

What I can tell about Greta Thunberg is that she's an intuitive type and she's highly intelligent.
    She achieved best grades in different subjects in school, despite she had plenty of absent days in school.
    She learns subject material in school very quickly.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 09-25-2019 at 09:55 PM.