Thread: ESIs who think marriage is gay, stupid, and should be abolished

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers Yes, I've met many who simply saluted and did what they were told even though, deep down, they didn't like it; now, some brave souls would try to subvert the order if they thought they could get away with it. Ijs tend to know which side of the bread the butter is on. With the simmering rage, that person's behaviour seems more Ip-like (SXI?) than Ij but I wouldn't trust my typing of public personas because I don't know how much of it is put on for the camera.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    @shotgunfingers Yes, I've met many who simply saluted and did what they were told even though, deep down, they didn't like it; now, some brave souls would try to subvert the order if they thought they could get away with it. Ijs tend to know which side of the bread the butter is on. With the simmering rage, that person's behaviour seems more Ip-like (SXI?) than Ij but I wouldn't trust my typing of public personas because I don't know how much of it is put on for the camera.

a.k.a. I/O
    His book is so damn Fi-Se. Otherwise you wouldn't guess, yeah. How he runs his business is very ESI.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    His book is so damn Fi-Se......
    Did he write it himself - or did a ghostwriter help him? Does he have an accountant who advises him?

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Did he write it himself - or did a ghostwriter help him? Does he have an accountant who advises him?

a.k.a. I/O
    Lets just say the old man has strong values according to which he runs his business and an equally strong moral backbone. He seems to care less about efficiency & Te logic, more about his relationship with the people who work for him as well as the relationship with his clients.

He probably approved it at the very least.