Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
I'm telling you man, the Delta winter is upon the western world.. there will be secession attempts all across the west, the UK leaving the EU was just the beginning, we will decentralize and break apart. This is how nations die and new nations are born.

... best prepare accordingly.
I actually hope you're right. A "peaceful" breakup of this evil empire is among my avowed and hoped for "happy" endings to all this BS. Sadly, our rulers are both dumb and now, after having successfully stolen the National Election of this world's foremost military and economic superpower, to dare to attempt to outright subjugate the people they rely on. There's a scene in the movie "Fight Club" I reference a lot. Our elites are dumb enough to think the equation is reversed.

We, the actual people they rely on, clean their houses, bus their tables, fix their plumbing, and watch them while they sleep. Case in point, the loyalty tests issued to the 25k+ National Guardsmen and the resulting fact that they are currently patrolling the capital sans bullets in their mags.

Those fuckers ain't dumb enough to actually try something here and now. They are going to "follow orders" right up until the PTB fuck up their own plans in a major way. Maybe they declare that the 2nd amendment only pertains to muskets. Maybe they declare that uttering the word "TRA-(finish the rest)" is the result of a mental illness because anyone truly sane knows that gender is a construct and that one ought to instinctively understand, know, and just state what gender a given person is and to fail to do so indicates a deep and profound mental illness. No matter how you figure this will all play out, like I said before, the "Mandate of Heaven" is forfeit.

The "left", that is, the hardcore progressive crazies who can't even into what philosophy in regards to what constitutes universal reality is, are the current rulers. They fail to see how and why they are opposed by, in the worst yet most conservative of estimates, is 50+ million Americans. Americans who more than likely own multiple firearms and are disproportionally likely to be members of the official military in the ranks that matter in a hostile occupation (i.e. non-coms and commissioned officers Captain rank or lower).

Shit is about to hit the fan folks. I just pray that we get spared a "Fallout" future because our current elites would be more than willing to glass this rock if faced with the prospect of either doing that or facing the justice they know they deserve...