Thread: Guides for dual pairs: attracting an ISFj-ESI

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    I'm on the same boat as you on this... I'm usually oblivious to all these subtleties in the relations game. But for some reason, I could read this ESI like an open book. But in general, I read ESIs much better than other people, for some reason.

Looks like your ESI had stronger principles than mine.

That's right. That's what I did, and it worked. Every ESI that has shown interest in me has not been the recipient of any sort of act on my part, just my real self (which may vary at the time though, the way I behaved like as I described was because I was going through a somewhat "antisocial" phase, I guess. During this period I attracted other kind of chicks too). In any case, IMO, it's always best to be yourself in relationships (but this does not completely exclude to play the "courting" game). But ESI's are going to be invariable attracted to LIE's and viceversa. Or at least I'd like to think so. Socionics is true after all, right?
    I think it is.

I find mysef attracted to ESIs though I dunno how attracted to me they are? I've never had a romantic relationship with an ESI.

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    I find mysef attracted to ESIs though I dunno how attracted to me they are? I've never had a romantic relationship with an ESI.
    SEE unfolds easier, that is true. because they are very outgoing. ESI don't approach until they decide to. They are the ones who keep a polite distance in social circles. They are hard to know. An unambiguous look of disdain is their calling card. When they like you or trust you they soften somewhat. It's a subtle but stark difference when they like you.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hatesyardwork View Post
    SEE unfolds easier, that is true. because they are very outgoing. ESI don't approach until they decide to. They are the ones who keep a polite distance in social circles. They are hard to know. An unambiguous look of disdain is their calling card. When they like you or trust you they soften somewhat. It's a subtle but stark difference when they like you.
    I don't know if you are ILI or LIE, but good luck with an EP temperament partner, me as an EJ I have a hard time with close relationships with perceivers.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Gamma
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I don't know if you are ILI or LIE, but good luck with an EP temperament partner, me as an EJ I have a hard time with close relationships with perceivers.
    I hear you. I say unfolds easier with the SEE. not easier overall. If find they really push boundaries, but initial rapport is easy. LIE