Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
think there is a perfect match out there for everyone that is going to "save" you.
What I think is duality as strong factor for good love relations and for possibility to give psychic support/correction in them, what would allow people to "live with more full potential" and happier. While bad IR will suppress your potential.
My experience (personal and of people I typed) fits IR theory good, that's the main reason I like the typology. While skeptics need experience of good and bad IR for comparision to understand duality theory.
Besides duality, not bad for relations are activation, semi-duality. Other IR are significantly worse and some are just hard.

Interesting thing is, partly similar ideas to your Enneagram text was recently said to me by ESI girl. There is some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
Happy moods were for ISTJ only.
There is a possibility of F extraverted type for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
This won't stop us gays
I've noticed that people of different sexes may be perceived differently by the used criterion. People of own sex are perceived as soul friends in lesser degree, while as colleagues in more. As this may affect the sorting, I've entered that condition.
For how test works on "gays" I have only hypothesis of analogy, which I used in the recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
I wish I didn't know what any of their types were.
You may use the test even when know what types are there. This only will need more honesty with yourself and better to watch more clips/time to get similarly correct result. IR will work, anyway, - they are objective.

> I posted one before and it seemed you were leaning ESI for me then.

I remember that got rather mixed impressions from you. Base Fi was and stay as leading possibility.
You remind me Russian actress which is often thought as ESI - Valentina Telichkina (1, 2)