Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh.

I don't need to "be" one stacking or another, but I do like clarity and accuracy. Unfortuantely, I'm willingly handicapped re. how I communicate here.

As I slightly touched upon upthread, I don't want anything I do online to leave a trail of information that can ever be used against me. This is because of ongoing child-custody matters. I'm not going to discuss my sex life and other deeply personal things in threads here or in any other public, traceable place online. (Chat is a little better, because it gets deleted.) I have done so in the past.

I usually avoid 16t pixel-squabbling because I am NOT indifferent to it. It's extremely upsetting to me. I have been involved in terrible real-life conflicts with very high stakes. I've been attacked in-person and online in ways that actually matter -- that have consequences. Not just hurt feelings or ego knocks. So I don't have patience for bullshit. I'm involved in a long-term war, and I'm NOT going to fucking lose it by laying my life open indiscriminately. When I was younger I used to have fights over nothing. That was an ignorant waste. I see that now.

I purposely adopt a bland and neutral communication style in most threads. In chat I'm probably closer to normal, but it's still not always relaxed communication.

With these givens, maybe me beginning a typing thread wasn't a great idea. How do you type a cipher?

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN View Post
    Ugh.

I don't need to "be" one stacking or another, but I do like clarity and accuracy. Unfortuantely, I'm willingly handicapped re. how I communicate here.

I purposely adopt a bland and neutral communication style in most threads. In chat I'm probably closer to normal, but it's still not always relaxed communication.

With these givens, maybe me beginning a typing thread wasn't a great idea. How do you type a cipher?
    Well if this helps, you've got a "cuddly" voice to you beneath all the necessary barriers.
    Make of this what you will.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cubozoan View Post
    Well if this helps, you've got a "cuddly" voice to you beneath all the necessary barriers.
    Make of this what you will.
    Lol.

One of my good friends, a touchy-mcfeely massage therapist, says of me with a pout: "You're not cuddly." But maybe you mean something less literal. Like I am so freakin' kewt.