Thread: What does S-ego-ness feel like?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddup View Post
    Intuition is a type of analytical mindframe. Sensing is not. Analytics is a higher, meaning upper level brain process, that plays on top of other background running systems in consciousness.

Sensing is easier to do for the brain. Hence my original comment.
    Well - theoretically, neither intuition nor sensing is ''analytical'' in nature, as the whole idea of ''perception'' in Socionics refers to something that is an immediate process, something that takes precedence over the ''analysis'', which in Socionics refers to logics and ethics. The conscious, analytical, decisive mind is thus geared towards logical and ethical processes, not intuitive or sensory.

I'm not sure what you mean by ''easier to do for the brain''? Theoretically, each TIM finds difficulties and challenges in separate fields of processing - to dive into imagination or to perceive externality or stimuli with nuance is easy for some and hard for others. (theoretically, i'm not even positive in the so called division between sensory and imaginary processes)

What do you type as, btw?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    Well - theoretically, neither intuition nor sensing is ''analytical'' in nature, as the whole idea of ''perception'' in Socionics refers to something that is an immediate process, something that takes precedence over the ''analysis'', which in Socionics refers to logics and ethics. The conscious, analytical, decisive mind is thus geared towards logical and ethical processes, not intuitive or sensory.

I'm not sure what you mean by ''easier to do for the brain''? Theoretically, each TIM finds difficulties and challenges in separate fields of processing - to dive into imagination or to perceive externality or stimuli with nuance is easy for some and hard for others. (theoretically, i'm not even positive in the so called division between sensory and imaginary processes)

Just like someone could exert pressure to their surroundings or tune into their surroundings (note: this is irrational) as in sensing and intuition also does similar things like noting the "irrational currency of the information" or just extrapolating/interpolating it based on quite random databases.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist 007 View Post
    Just like someone could exert pressure to their surroundings or tune into their surroundings (note: this is irrational) as in sensing and intuition also does similar things like noting the "irrational currency of the information" or just extrapolating/interpolating it based on quite random databases.
    Yes: the perception notes the need for stability and algorithm in the input/output of information, as the perception extrapolates based on an idea of unity - there is a common ground for all information in nature, not just in how i process it through ''judging'' elements. P types are absolutists in this regard, even with the reflection on the need for division and stability in information.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post

The cortex grows on top of the limbic and is therefor physically above the more primitive brain. Comfortable and uncomfortable, even a simple cell knows what is right for itself, yet cannot cognatize such awareness. It just knows.

Alter your consciousness enough and you will notice which IE is first noticable for the organism. It goes >Si>Se>Fe —- a creature must detect (Si) and then it must move (Se). Movement becomes a function of relational ethics (Fe with other creatures and environmental factors).

then any mix of Te, Fi, Ni, Ne, later.

Function placement becomes necessary then for higher order process. The brain does sensing first for any creature. The rest plays over top of it. This is why intuitive thinkers, all intuitives, lie on the spectrum seemingly most divorced from their bodies. Which is okay as it serves some purpose and why it continues throughout time (advantages).

Continuing its for the same reason their sensing duals of any flavour are commonly conceived as being more natural, more Earthy, in some fashion, intuitively so because they are not twice removed from that central core physical connectedness to their root limbic, sensate processing and not arguably hypnotized, in an genetically determined, yet uncontrollable way by higher order meta awareness that is required of the brainier, loftier informational elements.

An animal doesn’t Te, it instincts its next moves. This means Te requires higher order thought process in a large Cortex.

The scaffolding of how it all plays out inside each individual is up for discussion.
    Last edited by waddup; 07-21-2019 at 02:33 AM.