I wish I could upload a picture of the page where I've written my impressions, but my technology level is a bit compromised lately so I can't.

It's rather long, I didn't focus on what types I thought the groups would be, I just wrote next to each boy I saw what element they resembled most, and what impressions I had of them. Then I added a smiley next to each group, with the vibe Ihad of them... I've given 3 moods: happy, sad and neutral.

Happy moods were for ISTJ only. Sad for INFP, ISFP, ESFJ, and ISTP. All the other were neutral...
I've added 2 hearts next to people I liked best, for their poses, one was ISTJ, the other ENTJ.
Most cool people were the INTJ, I really thought "how cool is he!", with each of them, but I don't really enjoy that too much.
I would have never suspected I could think of Fi to look like Se, but all the comments to the ESTP I have are just saying "Fi", and despite that, they didn't really give me much of an effect.
I though as well that ISFJ were ESTP lol, I really liked the grumpy vibe of the guys in the videos and I wrote Se next to all the ISFJ.
I've put a lot of "boring" comments to INFJS lol