Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airman View Post
    Getting somewhat off the Counseling and Advice here, I'd like to say the following about this to Ver: consider SLI for your husband as well. And not only Te subtype, but also and foremost the Si subtype. I say this based on my own self-analysis (I fit perfectly Gulenko's and others' description of Si-ISTp) so it took me long to decide, and I'm still unsure as to LSE or SLI for me. These types are easy to mistake, the Si-ESTj is very much similar, can be diplomatic, need loads of rest, etc. And also from what I've been observing. The Introvert vs Extrovert dichotomy in Socionics has little to do with behavior (this is one of the flaws in socionics imo ppl tend to confuse types owing to this particular variant).
    Thanks! Actually he was very difficult for me to type. I was pretty sure he was irrational at first. It wasn't until we got together and spent some time on holiday that LSE came to my mind. He's different than LSE Te types I know, subtype makes quite a big change in overal vibe. He could be SLI as well but taking into consideration polr - he seems Ni polr. not Fe one.
    Is that you in that photo? You do vibe similar to him

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ver View Post
    Thanks! Actually he was very difficult for me to type. I was pretty sure he was irrational at first. It wasn't until we got together and spent some time on holiday that LSE came to my mind. He's different than LSE Te types I know, subtype makes quite a big change in overal vibe. He could be SLI as well but taking into consideration polr - he seems Ni polr. not Fe one.
    Is that you in that photo? You do vibe similar to him
    Yea it's me in the avatar picture here. Well I do VI more as SLI than as LSE. You could also think about the subtypes DCNH... My Te is too strong though for me to consider SLI a serious option.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airman View Post
    Yea it's me in the avatar picture here. Well I do VI more as SLI than as LSE. You could also think about the subtypes DCNH... My Te is too strong though for me to consider SLI a serious option.
    Ti or Se ignoring? Sometimes when it's tough to decide between mirrors this is a good way to figure it out. In my case Fe vs. Ni Role is more obvious, plus I need Fi like a fish needs water.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Joy : How do YOU difference between Ti and Se as ignoring function? For me it's about not liking to use the IE, making fun of it, not trusting Ti. I think people who have Ti on Egoblock are way too theoretical and they always go by fitting something in a general label. They cannot think of something as a separate case, with different variables, unless they have Ne on Egoblock too. For me using Se is fine and I like it, but using Ti seems just stupid. Always trying to fit something in a general system without considering the individual variables of the 'thing' and the exceptions where the 'system' will not work.