Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    hmm. In his defense he didn’t say it wasn’t possible, but that it wouldn’t make sense that they would “enjoy” it. I mean it doesn’t make sense that anyone would enjoy it either, that’s kind of implied by them being negative? Maybe I’m being too anal, but I don’t see the problem.

And I’m sorta confused. Are all those negative emotions supposed to just be Fe? Cause I can recall at least one relationship between LSE and SEI where the LSE did most of this and the SEI some too. I kind of think it was a conflict of Fi vs Fe and the SEI being Te polr when the LSE wanted someone that would work with them on things -> Te. He would just get mad and then snub her a lot like it was her problem to solve and eventually she divorced. Te lead seems kind of unbearable when they think everyone should align with their interests.
    Mb you are deviating from the original questions:

Do you know Fe types who have never recurred to emotional abuse when expressing negative emotions?Is this most common in Fe types?

I know other types that can do this, but most Fe I know do it in the way described in the quotes I pasted. And yeah, Mb LxE do it too, after all they have Fe role.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post

Do you know Fe types who have never recurred to emotional abuse when expressing negative emotions?Is this most common in Fe types?

I know other types that can do this, but most Fe I know do it in the way described in the quotes I pasted. And yeah, Mb LxE do it too, after all they have Fe role.
    When me and my ESE ex-bestie parted ways, he said "I can't stand this anymore, we're always fighting. I'll stop being your friend, and maybe you'll call me a pussy for this(I didn't lol). I won't make a big drama out of this." the next step was making a big drama out of it and getting people involved in his part. I am not a saint, I was slightly abusive as fuck, while he was a cunt, but after we parted ways he kept making drama about it and getting people involved while playing victim like a little bitch. I didn't even say anything, I forgot anything happened and moved on with my life. But it's true Fe egos will cry out and play victim, do theatrics about it and expect others to take their side and tell them whoever hurt them is a bad, bad guy.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post

Well, I had long-term romantic relationship with a woman a long time ago and it didn't end up working out. There was some of that, but it was so long ago that I don't know if she was SEE or ESE and I don't know if maybe back then I was more ILI because I might have changed types.

I do know I had a falling out with an ESE extended family relative that I lived with for awhile. In retrospect I was having a lot of emotional problems that I wasn't admitting or aware of and it wasn't really all her fault that things didn't work out. If I had to assign some negative things to her from your list, maybe blaming and demanding respect and acting superior. But then again, and I hate to use the term because it's a pejorative, though it's incredibly apt - she was/"still is?" a classic boomer (and I'm on the cusp of being a millenial, which is seen pretty negative too). So that kind of goes with boomer thinking. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and redo all of my failed relationships now that I'm a lot more stable and mature, but I guess that's why they say "youth is wasted on the young".
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.