Thread: MBTI to socionics conversion

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    lol you are telling a Ti lead to consider what the community thinks. To put it simply: I don't care what they think.. ^^' eh sry.
    I’m not saying you should consider. I’m stating that accepting that conversion should be confusing if the intention is to do a cross over because of how the types are spoken of in the community, so it’s bound to be unecessarily constricting. Why the disparity? Because the feel of the quadra carries into those mbti types, which is evident, but you are keen on transforming defining traits like hard-working moralistic mbti ISFJ into SEI and light-hearted and careless ISFPs into ESI because ESI would choose to wear a black ribbon and, apparantly, so would laid-back ISFP after they spend some time, what is that they wrote about them, “content with theoretically exploring new concepts”. I’m not sold.
    Last edited by Rusal; 12-24-2020 at 01:04 PM.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    I’m not saying you should consider. I’m stating that accepting that conversion should be confusing if the intention is to do a cross over because of how the types are spoken of in the community, so it’s bound to be unecessarily constricting. Why the disparity? Because the feel of the quadra carries into those mbti types, which is evident, but you are keen on transforming defining traits like hard-working moralistic mbti ISFJ into SEI and light-hearted and careless ISFPs into ESI because ESI would choose to wear a black ribbon and, apparantly, so would laid-back ISFP after they spend some time, what is that they wrote about them, “content with theoretically exploring new concepts”. I’m not sold.
    I'm explaining the Ti logic behind the types, its pretty much just model A at this point , what kind of ESI or SEI someone is depends on a lot of other factors which are not socionics related imo.. I think ppl in the community rely too much on stereotypes, which lead to mistypes and worse, negative to bad attitudes towards other types in general for no logical reason other than misunderstanding. I'm not trying to convince you specifically, I don't know you, I'm not interested in getting to know you or to type you. I merely used ESI and SEI to explain how and for what Ti reasons one would go about converting socionics into mbti.

I will use LSI to ISTP as those are my types. Plus I have more information regarding the reasons beyond DCNH.
    One of the more compelling reasons for LSI to ISTP every time is the temperament. As Gulenko said in my temperament assessment, how a LSI processes information is more like that of ISTP, namely not storing data to be processed or not relying on good memory, but quickly processing the data at hand in order to understand the system one is dealing with (Ti-Se):

The respondent notes that knowledge is not stored in his memory in an orderly manner. Since internal communication and presentation of accumulated data in a more chaotic form what corresponds to the second function rather than the first one, the assumption about rational organization of the respondent's psyche is confirmed. Logic processes and gives solutions to the outer world, quickly addressing the data accumulated by the sensing. The first function (logic) can be compared to the processor, and the second function (sensing) to memory. This is a mental circuit that is used by the logic-sensor types.
    This temperament is called balanced-stable.
    IF this is true, it means its the other way around for SLI, which is more like how Si in MBTI is described, namely having good memory for data, specifically sensory data. Considering Si and Te valuing, SLI should theoretically be ISTJ.
    Last edited by SGF; 12-24-2020 at 02:21 PM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I'm explaining the Ti logic behind the types, its pretty much just model A at this point
    Not really and that’s the issue: model A for SEI does not result in a responsible and hard-working mbti type that is well-organized. We’re beating a dead mule at this point.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.