Thread: Maritsa33

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    It's too idealistic to think that people should stop being idealistic....
    I enjoyed this response

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Wait, INFjs can make full use of ?
    I meant can not, please excuse me.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    This is too idealistic. You first have to assume you really take yourself seriously by saying this, which in relation would mean that you actually take Socionics seriously too. What, I just ask, do you think you're going to get out of trusting everyone with themselves?
    Put it another way, what do you think i'll get out of trusting you (or some other faceless - anonymous person over the internet) rather than trusting myself?

Given the two options - I think the latter is the better bet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Also, IME those of us with the whole Ne/Fi thing are often plagued by self doubt. Actually it seems like Alpha Ne types are the same. If someone suggests another type for us, we feel compelled to investigate that possibility. I've investigated IEI and ILE when people suggested those types, for instance.
    This is so very true [for me]. I also find it peculiar that VI is so central to her typing methods.

And just as some have argued that she does not behave at all like any other IEIs, I don't see her behaviour as similar to any EIIs either. This is not a statement about her type but a statement regarding the use of a very poor argument.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're all jealous because she doesn't type you as her dual.

This forum is seriously going downhill.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Put it another way, what do you think i'll get out of trusting you (or some other faceless - anonymous person over the internet) rather than trusting myself?

Given the two options - I think the latter is the better bet.
    I would not care much about comparing the two of us since we have not chosen to talk with each other personally, though if I were to trust someone quite knowledgeable about Socionics who I have deeper conversations with, versus my own younger understanding, I'm not going to be an idiot in the greatest of circumstance (no offense to anyone) and say that I trust myself more. I may trust myself, but not more, since these few other people are fairly smart and bring to me great insight. There are plenty of people who don't know what they're talking about, says basically the observation of common sense, which is what making trusting most people not work for me. I mostly see dumb reasons when people chose types for others, and I chose to ignore it as much as possible. I guess when I do get involved, I'm using my demonstrative, and I become ironic.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Female ILIs are truly the best type, hands down.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Best in a lot of ways, according to Jung
    o rly
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, I know she's not an EII. Totally un-EII like. I was leaning toward IEI though now I think she could even be EIE or ESE. All options, but I barely care about thinking about this.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Best in a lot of ways, according to Jung. You are welcome to come to my side of cyberspace and test out Jung's hypothesis for yourself.

edit: Oh, and I forgot to say, I would guess martisa as IEI.
    Why don't people look at VI pictures on Filatova's site? IEI have wide open eyes, dress elegantly and look at my thread...
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI is ridiculous.

Maritsa is actually quite stereotypical EII on some aspects.

She doesn't get openly mad (maybe internally), treats everybody equal and humane, especially ashtonishing considering all the crap that people throw at her. An IEI (agressive beta?) would have responded with at least a bit emotions I would think. I have yet to see this in maritsa. She has some kind of goal to help us with socionics, regardless that it doesn't work out, she keeps devoted. You need to be quite an EII to do that. Next to that her face shows the typical features of an EII woman.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the average INFj would have been more responsible about conveying her opinions and not throw radical ones about when there is only poor justification for them.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    I think the average INFj would have been more responsible about conveying her opinions and not throw radical ones about when there is only poor justification for them.
    yes, she's not the average infj. But then again, whichever type you give her, she wouldn't be considered the average representation of that type either.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

NO
    All the self proclaimed INFj's are not INFj's. There are so very few of us in the world, how would you have known what to compare us to...you just assume that I am not "average". You don't know the mean, let alone an average of INFj.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-18-2010 at 07:04 PM.
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

This is a fair point, such strong belief with poor justification and a seemingly rather weak basis in reality sounds like it comes from a subjective irrational function, like Ni.

But i've seen apparently brainwashed people in lots of types.

At least for now I still think INFj is more likely out the quasi pair.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a fair point, such strong belief with poor justification and a seemingly rather weak basis in reality sounds like it comes from a subjective irrational function, like Ni.

But i've seen apparently brainwashed people in lots of types, usually more F than T though.

Overall I still think INFj is more likely out the quasi pair.
    She is also emphatically unwilling to consider other possibilities. She doesn't just say, "I don't think so" or "I really feel like, based on what I've read, I am INFj." She said NO in all capital letters are nothing else. I don't see anything that indicates ego block Ne.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is also emphatically unwilling to consider other possibilities. She doesn't just say, "I don't think so" or "I really feel like, based on what I've read, I am INFj." She said NO in all capital letters are nothing else. I don't see anything that indicates ego block Ne.
    Show me a post where I spoke about time.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the present I think IEI is most likely.
    While still considering that English is (from what I understand) not her dominant language, her consistent use of terminology seems to indicate a distaste towards both Te and Ne. For example, she speaks in definitive terms "You are ___ type" "This isn't correct/you're lying" etc, in other words, she seems to be drawn to a more concrete form of thinking, which is more Ti+Se

Think of how this would work against a Delta ST who needs alternatives, ideas, possibilities. Uses like "possibly/perhaps/likely" etc, not "is-ism" as in "This IS this and that IS that". I would imagine Te+Si types would see the latter as imposing and lacking in consideration of factual evaluation

And fwiw, I'm not trying to kick Maritsa out of "my quadra" or attempt to use her as a primary example of Ni+Fe (as I think many of the Ni+Fe's here, and irl, are far more intellectually competent than myself). I really am trying to be objective here

btw I could probably be more precise in my reasoning but I'm not feeling well atm and hope that whatever info I gave will be beneficial
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-Cyclops

I think you are dead right. However, one thing I though was maybe she is just like that in socionics. It's not for me to conjecture on why she's like that, but like Rick mentioned some time ago to her on a thread, that she's learned an incorrect version of socionics (which I think we can all agree on - it's certainly much more removed from the more commonly subtle differences that appear just through debate and what not).

I suppose i'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt till I see some more of what she's like in overall behaviour, perhaps being a bit too 'optimistic' for want of word on my part, or maybe just cautious.

But there's a lot to say INFp over INFj, defo.

I have to agree though - that even if someone learns another version of socionics, it is a little unlike Ne ego's not to still be at least a little open ended, .... but to close off all possibilities and discussion, with emphatic NO like you say (and it's similar to a lot of how she's approached conversations).

So perhaps INFp>INFj, for now....

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yah ^
    I think it's a general trait
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think you are dead right. However, one thing I though was maybe she is just like that in socionics. It's not for me to conjecture on why she's like that, but like Rick mentioned some time ago to her on a thread, that she's learned an incorrect version of socionics (which I think we can all agree on - it's certainly much more removed from the more commonly subtle differences that appear just through debate and what not).

I suppose i'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt till I see some more of what she's like in overall behaviour, perhaps being a bit too 'optimistic' for want of word on my part, or maybe just cautious.

But there's a lot to say INFp over INFj, defo.

I have to agree though - that even if someone learns another version of socionics, it is a little unlike Ne ego's not to still be at least a little open ended, .... but to close off all possibilities and discussion, with emphatic NO like you say (and it's similar to a lot of how she's approached conversations).

So perhaps INFp>INFj, for now....
    What is there to say that I am INFp...other then the fact that I don't VI as one?
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yah, this too
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    While still considering that English is (from what I understand) not her dominant language, her consistent use of terminology seems to indicate a distaste towards both Te and Ne. For example, she speaks in definitive terms "You are ___ type" "This isn't correct/you're lying" etc, in other words, she seems to be drawn to a more concrete form of thinking, which is more Ti+Se

Think of how this would work against a Delta ST who needs alternatives, ideas, possibilities. Uses like "possibly/perhaps/likely" etc, not "is-ism" as in "This IS this and that IS that". I would imagine Te+Si types would see the latter as imposing and lacking in consideration of factual evaluation

And fwiw, I'm not trying to kick Maritsa out of "my quadra" or attempt to use her as a primary example of Ni+Fe (as I think many of the Ni+Fe's here, and irl, are far more intellectually competent than myself). I really am trying to be objective here

btw I could probably be more precise in my reasoning but I'm not feeling well atm and hope that whatever info I gave will be beneficial
    You're not EII either,
    This shows me how very little you know about the inner workings of the human mind. EII examins the probability and possibility of situations in their own mind and only produces a short statement of found or concluded results. We also value short and resolute statements from others as well, we don't see a need to overdramatize situations or conjure long and excessive narrations on topics, unless we are speaking to people on a discussion, in person basis...in a forum, that is not what I like to do.
    -

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.) Her typing method is very obviously - algorithmic logic to the core, very weak algorithmic logic though

2.) She definitely looks like an Fi-INFj I know.

3.) She obviously doesn't behave like she would behave in real life. Neither do I...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    My opinion is that she looks ESE and uses the same kind of definite language that we do when we post at times (I have to soften some of mine for fear of sounding too know-it-all). But maybe EIE... She has this kind of unhealthy ESE proclivity towards fighting small battles that won't get her anywhere and acting like her quickly-arrived at assumptions are God's truths. This reminds me of very unhealthy ExE's...

I think for sure she is an immature person, whatever her type. And I have reason to doubt her intelligence if she can't even see that her posts discount her theories far more than the theories themselves do.
    Yeah I can see it, ESE is definitely playing in my mind. Still not sure about EII, and of course don't really care what she has to say about that. She barely knows anything about the functions. I'd rather trust her typing of herself though, than her typing of anyone else.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    What is there to say that I am INFp...other then the fact that I don't VI as one?
    Why do you ask me this question when my last two posts - one of which you just quoted, does this?

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo View Post
    1.) Her typing method is very obviously - algorithmic logic to the core, very weak algorithmic logic though
    It could equally be said that her typing is based on 6th function . She clings to weak generalisations to explain everything (to "understand") rather than assess what works in the particular situation (dynamic, and )

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It could equally be said that her typing is based on 6th function . She clings to weak generalisations to explain everything (to "understand") rather than assess what works in the particular situation (dynamic, and )
    You really are very bad at typing people.

http://socioniko.net/en/1.1.types/index. html
    -

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys and girls, she's from another culture, c'mon, how can you be so close-minded?. I know plenty of girls especially from southern italy that have this type of "hot" character; why do you take seriously everything she says? A lot of it's just an emotional reaction to other posts.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think most of the people take what she says seriously. I think its that people take the fact that she's talking seriously, which is normal. It just means that she needs to either stop being so moronic with what she says, or that everyone else needs to accept her as a decent contributor. Since neither of those are bound to happen, this is what we have and will have, conflict.

Creepy-Cyclops

You really are very bad at typing people.
    You type Mike Tyson as ISTp.

That comes up in Russian.

Creepy-Cyclops

I did type mike as ISTp...he's a very good athlete...and attach the .html after the www address...I seperated them so that I can post it here, otherwise it will divert you to the main site.
    Well, we're allowed to disagree on peoples types. My own opinion of Mike Tyson is that he'd need to be a REALLY odd ISTp to be an ISTp, and it does make me wonder how you could possibly imagine him being Delta and being your activity partner, Rick and other ENFp's dual.

I'll maybe look at the site you mention later, I can't on this PC, but i'm pretty sure i've seen it in English version before.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Guys and girls, she's from another culture, c'mon, how can you be so close-minded?. I know plenty of girls especially from southern italy that have this type of "hot" character; why do you take seriously everything she says? A lot of it's just an emotional reaction to other posts.
    Because by arguing with her, it will likely help me decide her type. Great method? Dunno, but i've developed a sort of "sense" over the years on how disagreements play out between people in my quadra and people outwith my quadra. It generally plays out and resolves better with people who are in my quadra, so by this and another discussion, for myself anyway, it does sort of lean me back to INFj and not INFp.

Not that I intentionally argue with people irl, but quarrels have happened every so often. It's been my experience from myself, and watching others, that little things tend to become big things when people are outwith their quadras, but tend to fizzle out and resolve itself when with a compatible type.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Because by arguing with her, it will likely help me decide her type. Great method? Dunno, but i've developed a sort of "sense" over the years on how disagreements play out between people in my quadra and people outwith my quadra. It generally plays out and resolves better with people who are in my quadra, so by this and another discussion, for myself anyway, it does sort of lean me back to INFj and not INFp.

Not that I intentionally argue with people irl, but quarrels have happened every so often. It's been my experience from myself, and watching others, that little things tend to become big things when people are outwith their quadras, but tend to fizzle out and resolve itself when with a compatible type.
    I don't like to argue.
    -

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    ... which is more Ti+Se
    aha, people speak from their subcounscious nowadays. The world changes more rapidly then I can keep up with.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like to argue.
    how does it feel to know everyone rejects your methods
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    how does it feel to know everyone rejects your methods
    My teacher once told me to find love and happiness for myself and disregard everyone elses concern, I think he was more self oriented then I; I think I will do both dispite what you claim "everyone" is doing about my methods.

I don't get intimidated or scared easily, as you can probably tell by now.
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

I don't like to argue.
    Is it tough then since you argue so much here?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First from Jarno:
    She doesn't get openly mad (maybe internally), treats everybody equal and humane, especially ashtonishing considering all the crap that people throw at her. An IEI (agressive beta?) would have responded with at least a bit emotions I would think. I have yet to see this in maritsa. She has some kind of goal to help us with socionics, regardless that it doesn't work out, she keeps devoted. You need to be quite an EII to do that.
    Then from FDG:
    Different people really do see her differently. I agree with FDG that she gets emotional. Though I think she's been like that all along and that it isn't just in response to what's being thrown at her. Also, I don't think IEIs are all that aggressive, I mean not anything like SLEs or something. Not all Betas are alike.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, that's what subjectivity is all about

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast