IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (neaks)

Member Questionnaire 1 (neaks)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is in the simple components to the big picture. What I will defend is often what I love.
    What are your most important values?
    Progression, Humanity, Optimism
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I have done a lot of research on religion and spirituality along with evaluating my experiences which have arrived some conclusions. I dislike religion because it seems too concrete, absolute ,and impersonal. Spirituality is important to some, however I struggle to find or embrace a higher power. For me, my higher power lies within ideals. The ideal that life changes, the ideal of progress not perfection,and the ideal of existentialism are some ideals that I am geared toward.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I fucking hate war. I know it seems ordinary ,however shown through history many seem to love it. I try to respect our military for they have sacrificed a great deal, suffered many hardships ,and have experienced unspeakable situations. However, I believe it holds true that if you join them you are apart of the machine. I believe war is never the answer, and I would rather die a martyr from peaceful protesting than killing in the name of what's right. Power is ability to control.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I have had long conversations against religion, for sexual equality, and how race is arbitrary. My interests are hip-hop because it can sample ANY kind of music within the song brining it light. I am interested in hip-hop because many hip-hop artists have a passionate past. I am interested in hip-hop because it holds no limits.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Health and medicine greatly interest me. Although I have a notion our body is temporary, I believe in order for a good mind the body must follow. I have several mental disorders that I struggle with but find with research and experience be soothed. I have ADHD, OCD, Anxiety, Bi-polar Disorder and possible slight autism. I have been focused too much on my body in the past. My anxiety and compulsions would cause severe picking and mutilation. I am recovering from an eating disorder.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I do not mind them. In order to have true fun ,I feel, it comes from a sense of accomplishment followed by play.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Films: Waking life, A clockwork orange, Matilda, This Film is Not Yet Rated, Wrist Cutters A Love Story, Perfect Sense BooksF COURSE... Understanding the People Around You: An Introduction to Socionics, Goodnight Moon, A Clockwork Orange, Fahrenheit 451

need to start reading again. damn
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Cry: Animal abuse documentaries- because it's almost as if I can feel their pain, they are defenseless, animals are beautiful and unique. When my mother cries- because it means that there is GREAT distress.

Love movies- because they often have great struggle with prevail.

Smile: Getting an A in a class- it comes from hardwork paid off. When someone trips accidentally(but doesn't get hurt)... everyone loves that. When children see what I do not, or others in general.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I believe humans are a small part of the universe with high infliction. I feel close to the world as I am a vegetarian and consistently conscious of the decisions I make and how they affect where we are. It's hard to feel I belong here sometimes because people often confuse me with their hypocrisy and lack of substance/consistency.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I dislike the fact I care about people regardless if they care about me. Something I'm working on. I may take things too personal or over analyze.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I am an effective persuader. Can pick up social ques. I like that I am sympathetic and understanding. I like that I can express myself through various mediums. Music,art,words,dance ect...
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    $$$. j/k. Well... it would be nice. However, I wouldn't mind some spiritual guidance.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I use to in the past more often than now. I can't exactly describe the last time I felt like this recently. However, in the past, my relationships with people cause me great emotional distress when I cannot comprehend why they feel a certain way or why they don't act the way they feel.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I dislike people who are conservative usually. I get along with introverts usually. I dislike people who show-off or act as if they are "owed" something. I often get along with people who are conscientious.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance is important when looking for a life long partner. The abilities to connect to each other with simple touch or sound is beautiful. Sex is cool but one-night stands are over-rated to me now. In a partner I demand honesty, respect and loyalty.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Alright ,so this is hard and long away because I am only 21, but I'll try. Main concerns... raising them without religion. I do not follow or like religion. Raising them to believe in the power of self- because there is no other more important aspect of being a human. To understand that each action will have some sort of repercussion (good or bad). To have compassion and understand that you don't know everything about someones life or what is actually going on. To not steal!

I would live by example because I believe saying is one thing but doing changes the world.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward: Okay, their opinion is different. They are my friend. If possible try to open both horizons.. mine and theirs.

Outwards: Give examples or ask questions for them to arrive at possible new conclusions that are not cohesive with their current mind-set. Try to understand why they feel that way. Use facts, figures, philosophies and questions to stimulate conversation.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I believe each person can make a difference. I believe as a person I can make a difference in the world. Societal-norms usually senseless and perpetuate wrong. I see people) including myself) as fallible,powerful and able to change.

PREVALENT SOCIAL PROBLEM: Female breasts having to be covered. It is completely illogical, unnecessary and sexist.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose my friends mainly by if we can have a good time. Generally similar interests,similar experiences and similar outlook on the world. I behave like myself around my friends.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I try to act respectful, tactical and friendly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since nobody's responded yet, I'll give it a go: ISFP. Expressing oneself through song and dance is often Fe. "I've been too focused on my body in the past..." suggest Si to me... I don't know. Lots of senstivity here, respect for other people, animals, etc. I'd say ISFP which is Alpha Quadra, which I *think* I am in as well. I don't feel the exact same way you do about some issues, but for the most part I find I can relate to a lot of what you've written just the same

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neaks View Post
    This created an interesting mental image.

Nice questionnaire.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the suggestion! I appreciate your reading and answering. I've come to a conclusion I'm probably an IEE, could you see this as well?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i could relate to a lot of what you said. i dunno though. iee is one of many types i could see for you. definitely ethical, probably exfx.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets just say that whatever is your type I find that my optimism in regard to relationship you have with LII has increased.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE, that's like ENFP... hmmm... according to socionics, IEEs fall more into the aristocratic camp as well as the negativist camp, and from your answers, I'm inclined to think you fall more into the democratic and positivist (glass is half full). SEI (ISFP) is both democratic and positivist. I think ESFP could be argued also, but they're in the Gamma Quadra, and... I guess I just don't see it. I'm sticking with ISFP, a very well-rounded and healthy ISFP, with a phenomenally well developed Ni in there, too. The well-rounded artist with a deep philosophical streak. That's what I think

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neaks View Post
    Power is ability to control.

I dislike the fact I care about people regardless if they care about me. Something I'm working on. I may take things too personal or over analyze.

[/INDENT]What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I am an effective persuader. Can pick up social ques. I like that I am sympathetic and understanding. I like that I can express myself through various mediums. Music,art,words,dance ect...
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    $$$. j/k. Well... it would be nice. However, I wouldn't mind some spiritual guidance.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I use to in the past more often than now. I can't exactly describe the last time I felt like this recently. However, in the past, my relationships with people cause me great emotional distress when I cannot comprehend why they feel a certain way or why they don't act the way they feel.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I dislike people who are conservative usually. I get along with introverts usually. I dislike people who show-off or act as if they are "owed" something. I often get along with people who are conscientious.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Romance is important when looking for a life long partner. The abilities to connect to each other with simple touch or sound is beautiful. Sex is cool but one-night stands are over-rated to me now. In a partner I demand honesty, respect and loyalty.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Alright ,so this is hard and long away because I am only 21, but I'll try. Main concerns... raising them without religion. I do not follow or like religion. Raising them to believe in the power of self- because there is no other more important aspect of being a human. To understand that each action will have some sort of repercussion (good or bad). To have compassion and understand that you don't know everything about someones life or what is actually going on. To not steal!

I would live by example because I believe saying is one thing but doing changes the world.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward: Okay, their opinion is different. They are my friend. If possible try to open both horizons.. mine and theirs.

Outwards: Give examples or ask questions for them to arrive at possible new conclusions that are not cohesive with their current mind-set. Try to understand why they feel that way. Use facts, figures, philosophies and questions to stimulate conversation.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I believe each person can make a difference. I believe as a person I can make a difference in the world. Societal-norms usually senseless and perpetuate wrong. I see people) including myself) as fallible,powerful and able to change.

PREVALENT SOCIAL PROBLEM: Female breasts having to be covered. It is completely illogical, unnecessary and sexist.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose my friends mainly by if we can have a good time. Generally similar interests,similar experiences and similar outlook on the world. I behave like myself around my friends.
    I type you SEE. Confirm and Final
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalinski View Post
    IEE, that's like ENFP... hmmm... according to socionics, IEEs fall more into the aristocratic camp as well as the negativist camp, and from your answers, I'm inclined to think you fall more into the democratic and positivist (glass is half full). SEI (ISFP) is both democratic and positivist. I think ESFP could be argued also, but they're in the Gamma Quadra, and... I guess I just don't see it. I'm sticking with ISFP, a very well-rounded and healthy ISFP, with a phenomenally well developed Ni in there, too. The well-rounded artist with a deep philosophical streak. That's what I think
    Interesting stuff.
    Just a mention. To distinguish socionic types from MBTI last letter j/p is lower case - ENFp, ISFp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    Interesting stuff.
    Just a mention. To distinguish socionic types from MBTI last letter j/p is lower case - ENFp, ISFp.
    Yeah, I know. I've always been just a little too lazy about the lowercase/uppercase... I do do my reading, though!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged