Hybrid View

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange;[URL="tel:1513987"
    1513987[/URL]]No problem, @roger557. We’re all doing the best we can with the information available.

FWIW, I think I write a lot on this forum because I don’t share anything about myself with anyone in real life, and so I use this place as a “Dear Diary” kind of thing. I can ramble on here and there are some very smart people who will sometimes comment and I get to learn things. That’s my motivation.

To be frank, I’m both extremely literate and extremely intelligent, so I’m able to put sentences together. I also have an explorer’s impulse to go to new places and meet new people. That’s my method.

When I was younger, I spoke almost not at all. Now, I talk to anyone and am understood by almost no one. That’s my curse.
    Just wanted to point out, supposing @Adam Strange really is an ILE, then @roger557 might want to explain why the man’s been doggedly pursuing a lasting relationship with his Conflictor this whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Just wanted to point out, supposing @Adam Strange really is an ILE, then @roger557 might want to explain why the man’s been doggedly pursuing a lasting relationship with his Conflictor this whole time.
    I'm not sure what type I think Adam is, tbh...but I am significantly more willing to invest faith in his typing of himself than his typing of others. Types too many people as ESI. I get we're common, but when I read things like, "lady walking by is ESI" I can't take it seriously.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Leviathan
    I'm not sure what type I think Adam is, tbh...but I am significantly more willing to invest faith in his typing of himself than his typing of others. Types too many people as ESI. I get we're common, but when I read things like, "lady walking by is ESI" I can't take it seriously.
    Yeah, I understand that, no worries.
    He has admitted in the past to not being great at typing people in this forum at least on one occasion, for what it’s worth.

May look like an LxI, but -Te Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-ILI-N/D SO/sp 5w6
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's just how LIEs state facts by the way they see it, thanks for the Ti ignoring I guess.
    Typology Diagnostic Service

Typology Discord Server

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."