Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
Spoilering this too because it seems to get pretty off topic:

I do think that Metoo shows that we have an Se-devaluing culture, propably due to Delta and Alpha dominance in the cultural and Structural sphere.

Depopulation does not seem to be the plan, if it was we could just get rid of Africans, i think it's really just the guild ridden Brainwashing that we have.
Guilt has always been a means of control, television replaced church and now we have this neomarxist culture that tells us that everybody is equal and weaker people have just been oppressed into being unequal and that's why the stronger people have to be ashamed, sabotaged and replaced and/or mixed with the weaker people.
Maybe there is a lot of hurt feelings and revenge plans for centuries of envy and persecution and envy on the other side of the hierarchy of abilities mixed into it.

And there is a lot of (modern) Christianity mixed in it, 'don't fight back, turn the other cheek' and the church was the last big institution that controlled people via guilt, they have it implemented in their system from the very start with Eve who tricked Adam into eating the apple so they got kicked out of paradise.
It's nothing new, but it has lost it's regulation mechanism in form of a centralised church that would make exceptions and lead the followers to war against outside threats.
-
I still don't like to entertain an idea of a global depopulation plan that centralised and unbeatable, it does not match reality with it's complexity and turns into defeatism.
Even if we had a centralised power structure that was as mean hearted and organized to coordinate such a thing there still would be power struggles in the structure itself and if it was too sociopathic to care about common folk there would also not be the kind of empathy and values inside of the structure that would make cooperation and functionality possible.

Even if there was such a big evil that is coordinating all of this, it happens in the heads of normal people, they are the ones that think they are doing good by eradicating everything that has ever brought us civilisation and beauty from earth, and that's where we can still defuse it.
Even if there was a big plan, if the basic bitch does not get their instagram likes for the virtual signalling her orbiter won't shelter the danger to get a peek at her nude breasts;
If the Wife does realise that rape hurts and is not some kind of soul purification for the 'sins' of their forefathers her husband won't vote for the wrong people, and will stand to his true feelings and believes in public.
And vice versa, if you as an individual become strong, project this outside and show others that living with pride and dignity is not just possible but even gives you benefits, people will adapt this behaviour.
When we liberate the spirits of the people there even could be a big evil that wants to fuck things up for us badly, it would not have the human tools to do so any more.

ok, I don't think quadra values are the "evil" in society. Saying that Christianity is Delta and Marxism is beta (for example) or something, as seems to not match historical reality at all. I talk about X movement as a fake creation or mass manipulation because I've seen more profs of it than the opposite. I'm not demonizing hierarchy or powerful/rich ppl or quadra values.I'm speaking about what some of ppl have actually and literally said, and that's even written in stone. Nothing more. If someone wants to keep a biased view of reality just based in their own interpretations of culture, that's ok for me, but there's a lot of proofs out there.
As for what you were saying about the catholic church you mention as "christianity" has nothing of delta values, also "guilt" is not delta. I know ppl from all the other quadras who works a lot in it. In the same way, I doubt that public executions, mysticism, lavish constructions and tons of liturgy are delta values. Then, you are speaking about church in the middle ages, I'm talking about what's happening now in our reality. So, in this same way, backlashing christianity is a trend as you can see with movements as feminism and media.

Being said all of that I'm out of this derail.