Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    My Mom used to say that if you don't have anything nice to say you should not say anything at all. Rather than use your good thinking and writing skills to make scathing and detailed explanations of what you don't like about Maritsa and how she communicates, which is really stupid because these comments bear only bad fruit which should be obvious by now - why not find a way to communicate yourself that presents your basic thought in a highly edited form padded with politeness and respect. And apply your brain to what is nice about Maritsa to you, and say that. It would be a worthy communication style to learn. Otherwise, you are just stimulating yourself in your expressions while making other readers miserable. Not just Maritsa; I also find this kind of unkindness painful to witness, and I am sure others do, too.
    I make my comments largely because Maritsa considers herself a professional Socionist. I thus believe it is especially reasonable to voice my concerns about her approach to Socionics. In addition, I believe that Maritsa is liable to cause a great deal of harm by making sweeping generalisations (e.g. considering all ILEs and ESEs evil, and considering all SEEs and SEIs husband-stealers). Telling Maritsa why this is wrong is surely a necessity in order to challenge her inability to say anything nice about whole groups of people who individually, she knows nothing about: my comments aren't about being "mean" to Maritsa (or "mean" to her School of Socionics: I'm not sure if it is possible to be mean to something abstract, but that is another matter). If you are saying that I should instead praise Maritsa for at least saying that all EIIs are Humanists and incapable of evil (as she has frequently done), then I disagree: that is a wholly unacceptable way to live. It is not how your Messiah would have lived. ("If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell."

I believe that there will be some individuals, including well-meaning ones, who may truly be puzzled about why Maritsa is considered such a long-term problematic member of the forum. However, you should also recognise that many individuals have felt the need to limit their posting or even abandon the forum altogether because of her antics. It isn't just a matter of her ideology being so corrosive and detrimental, whether to individuals who are "new" to Socionics and are in the early stages of reading up on the theory in order to understand themselves and their relationships with others, but the way that she stifles discussion by her mere presence. Her rudeness towards members of the forum including myself (e.g. repeatedly telling me to "fuck off" recently) is a fairly regular occurrence that typically happens when challenged on her ideology - and often, towards individuals who have shown no rudeness towards her. I have certainly not spoken to her in that manner.

I hope that you, as a fundamentalist Christian, can appreciate that calling someone "evil" just because they have a certain type (or rather, because Maritsa thinks they are a certain type...or alternatively, thinking they are a certain type, because she thinks they are evil...the distinction is not important, as it is wrong whichever way) is, on paper at least, the worst thing you could say about a person. It is possible that when Maritsa calls all members of a type "evil" or all members of a type "husband-stealers" she speaks without thinking. I find this incredibly hard to believe however, especially considering her prolonged habit of engaging in such behaviour. Such slander is ingrained into her mindset.

Edit:
    In regards bad fruit: don't forget that Jesus cursed a fig tree for not bearing any fruit (even though it was out of season!) so that it would never bear fruit ever again. Jesus could have said nothing at all, or he could have said something positive about the fig tree existing in the first place, or...he could have healed the fig tree with his "powers". But no, he damned it.
    Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 07-29-2016 at 10:15 PM.