Thread: Ask an SLE woman

Hybrid View

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think of men with high Se when you meet them? How do you feel when interacting with them?
    What do you think of men with high Ni when you meet them? How do you feel when interacting with them?
    Are you a lesbian? Do you often think about such things?
    Would you consider yourself to be masculine? How do you feel when people tell you that you are (if they do)?
    What do you think of "feminists" (the boring delta NF kind of ones)?
    Would you consider yourself to be promiscuous?

Thank you for answering, you are lovely.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YXPR View Post
    What do you think of men with high Se when you meet them? How do you feel when interacting with them?
    I get a more immediately masculine vibe from them (well, with the exception of ESE, who have 4D Se but have all that 4D lead Fe out in the open air and Si creative--existentially it's like being a muscular dude who can breastfeed). I get the sense that we are on a similar wavelength and generally experience ease of interaction with them and get along with them well. I also sometimes get the impression that they don't view me as a real woman, lol.
    What do you think of men with high Ni when you meet them? How do you feel when interacting with them?
    I usually feel some level of interpersonal attraction to them, even though I may not find them physically attractive. If they are Ni egos I usually feel intrigued and in perhaps 50% of cases a little bit attracted. I get the urge to metaphorically poke them with a stick and see what they'll do.
    Are you a lesbian? No. Do you often think about such things? Yes.
    Would you consider yourself to be masculine? Yes. How do you feel when people tell you that you are (if they do)?
    I can't recall anyone directly telling me that they think I'm masculine, but people will routinely say things like "you are so strong", or they will notice and point out how I seem to generally prefer men who are more effeminate. I don't get the impression that these are being regarded as negative things when they are brought up. My emotion is a bit of shyness from the attention, and also a bit of happiness from the fact that the person can openly say something like that to me with a respectful and positive approach.
    What do you think of "feminists" (the boring delta NF kind of ones)?
    They're okay, they have their role and place in society and social progress.
    Would you consider yourself to be promiscuous?
    Hm, I don't think I fall outside of standard deviations for promiscuity. Recently I've not been wanting to engage in that. My "number" is starting to get high and I don't want my future spouse to think poorly of me for it. And now that I've experimented enough, I don't see appeal or value in temporary things like that anymore. I feel like I will gain and grow way more from only being intimate when I can develop a strong connection with someone, and sticking with a relationship for the long haul, so that's the only thing I'm interested in now.

Thank you for answering, you are lovely.
    Thank you.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.