Thread: Celebrity DCNH Type Examples

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I personally hope that the thread won't end up in a debate about every subtype typing I've made tbh
    I disagree with most of them, but will only mention the one I did. If you still think he's D-SLE I have no intention of debating, so no worries there. The candid video I think gives a lot of information into his personality.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I disagree with most of them, but will only mention the one I did. If you still think he's D-SLE I have no intention of debating, so no worries there. The candid video I think gives a lot of information into his personality.
    Tucker is a little kid. An Infantile. His flies are Si. He wants to appear to be an old man. (He used to wear bow ties when he was in his twenties - Lol.) That points to Delta NF, and since he appears to be more extroverted than introverted, I'd say IEE.

It's wise to recall that I'm wrong about 60% of the time, though.

*If you want reasons for my typing him as being not SLE.*

@Alive, I do agree with many of your assigned types, but debating the ones I disagree with would be a long process and probably would lead nowhere and everyone has things they have to do in the real world. This is just entertainment.

This is not the first time I've wished for absolute standards of sociotype, but I wish for a lot of things I'm not going to get.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-02-2021 at 05:04 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Alive, I do agree with many of your assigned types, but debating the ones I disagree with would be a long process and probably would lead nowhere and everyone has things they have to do in the real world. This is just entertainment.
    the main problem really is that I simply don't have the time to defend my typings or even discuss them. I can really only dedicate so much time to it all and while I'm open about general types it will be a very tedious process to debate subtypes overall. some people seemed to have an interest in this thread so I posted my lists which also took a while to do. I might add some more examples or remove some depending how I feel but I would prefer if people just silently disagreed or others post their own list.

regarding tucker carlsen: I've typed him maybe a year or so ago and obviously don't remember him all that well anymore but in my notes he was catalogued as initiating subtype. if I think back of him now I would say I remember him as a rather grounded person with strong convictions. I also think he shares some physical similarities with logan paul, who I would consider as an SLE-D, too. my list here is really just there to give a general idea about DCNH and maybe give some people a perspective on how I see types.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of your typing results are NOT accurate. More than 90% of them are completely false.

As you do not know anything about socionics, abnormal psychology and criminal psychology you are not competent to find out the personality type of anyone.

The best would be to remove all of your results from the internet.

Perhaps you are more interested to spread false information about Jungian psychology.

You are not the only one who who published false typing results. Most MBTI and Socionics websites do that, including socionics.com and idrlabs.com

(idrlabs.com examples are scam)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    the main problem really is that I simply don't have the time to defend my typings or even discuss them. I can really only dedicate so much time to it all and while I'm open about general types it will be a very tedious process to debate subtypes overall. some people seemed to have an interest in this thread so I posted my lists which also took a while to do. I might add some more examples or remove some depending how I feel but I would prefer if people just silently disagreed or others post their own list.
    This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Most of your typing results are NOT accurate. More than 90% of them are completely false.

As you do not know anything about socionics, abnormal psychology and criminal psychology you are not competent to find out the personality type of anyone.

The best would be to remove all of your results from the internet.

Perhaps you are more interested to spread false information about Jungian psychology.

You are not the only one who who published false typing results. Most MBTI and Socionics websites do that, including socionics.com and idrlabs.com

You are a very interesting person and I am very curious what you’re like IRL.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    You are a very interesting person and I am very curious what you’re like IRL.
    The most interesting Socionist in the world.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post

No. Kanye West is an ISFJ/SEI, and I will NOT let you take that away from me!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.idr...t-is-isfj/amp/

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    No. Kanye West is an ISFJ/SEI, and I will NOT let you take that away from me!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.idr...t-is-isfj/amp/

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Tucker is a little kid. An Infantile. His flies are Si. He wants to appear to be an old man. (He used to wear bow ties when he was in his twenties - Lol.) That points to Delta NF, and since he appears to be more extroverted than introverted, I'd say IEE.

It's wise to recall that I'm wrong about 60% of the time, though.

*If you want reasons for my typing him as being not SLE.*

This is not the first time I've wished for absolute standards of sociotype, but I wish for a lot of things I'm not going to get.
    Yeah, Tucker Carlson is not SLE. He's a delta extrovert.