Thread: Ashlesha/Lungs/Kassie: Gulenko LSI

Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 359
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't you guys join the discord server to see her in action?!

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE View Post
    Because I'm not experienced enough to type someone. G has an entire decades long database to compare and contrast her to.

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Sorry, I had copied from translated page. Here's direct link: https://socioniks.net/consultation/?id=262
    idk.. would have never considered myself phlegmatic because I'm very reactive and dislike relaxing. I sometimes explode and argue. I don't consider myself melancholic due to H mushiness tho.. its mainly due to perfectionism, tendency to overthink be4 acting, planning, thinking in advance, being meticulous, idealistic and willful-uncontrollable. Its kinda like being an introverted Choleric who does not like to control others.

Here is why G classified me as IJ:

(I admit I'm VERY deliberate and never do anything without thinking it through, spontaneity is not something I have. I dislike surprises or doing anything without thinking it through first.. in fact I OVERTHINK things) I am 9000% melancholic, always tested as one.

"Rationality is more than irrationality

Let's see how the respondent's mental process is organized. The logic of the respondent precedes the sensing. Before implementing something, he will analyze and plan. This is how the psyche of rationality is organized. Irrationalists act more spontaneously and according to the situation, rather than consistently and according to some strategy.

Besides, the respondent notes that knowledge is not stored in his memory in an orderly manner. Since internal communication and presentation of accumulated data in a more chaotic form what corresponds to the second function rather than the first one, the assumption about rational organization of the respondent's psyche is confirmed. Logic processes and gives solutions to the outer world, quickly addressing the data accumulated by the sensing. The first function (logic) can be compared to the processor, and the second function (sensing) to memory. This is a mental circuit that is used by the logic-sensor types.

This temperament is called balanced-stable.

But if the respondent was rational, why is he messy? It is also not very clear where he got his melancholic states from. We will find the answer to this question in his subtype."

hmm considering how deliberate I am even in MBTI I may be a J even tho I'm disorganized aka H-C. That would make sense as to why I always test ISTJ on Keirsey's test, its the same type a Social 6 is aka "the social guardian" ISTJ - Inspector.

maybe it annoys people that I trust DarkAngelFireWolf69, but its in the fucking type description that So E6, LSI and ISTJ all trust authorities they value. I basically rebell against authorities I don't trust, this segways into beta quadra's us vs them aristocratic mentality.
    Last edited by SGF; 04-22-2021 at 05:47 AM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SGF View Post
    [/B]maybe it annoys people that I trust DarkAngelFireWolf69, but its in the fucking type description that So E6, LSI and ISTJ all trust authorities they value. I basically rebell against authorities I don't trust, this segways into beta quadra's us vs them aristocratic mentality.
    So why don't you trust him when he says the exact same thing that I said. The thing that you thought was "trolling or plebeian theorizing" you know, that thing. =P I'm teasing ofc but it is kind of funny. Is it still trolling? heh, maybe a little now =D

Also, some of what you describe re. your cautiousness and being deliberate sounds more like distant than like rationality. Some is rationality (such as being prepared ahead of time etc) but some of what you describe just sounds like avoidance and hesitancy. ? I'm putting a question mark there because I don't want to assume too much, but that's what it sounds like. You mix concepts sometimes. For example, you keep insisting that LSIs are the quintessential 6s . . . and they really aren't. There's not as much overlap there as you think there is. You may have the qualities of an LSI and also be a 6, but they're not the same qualities. I've known just as many IEEs that are 6s as LSIs (or perhaps even more) and they're conflicting socionics types with opposite strengths/weaknesses. So you're conflating the qualities and believing them to be the same thing imo, when they're separate things. You can be both, but you don't have to be both, nor is it especially more likely.

DCNH is odd and interesting in how much it seems to bear on the type in question. It really does make seeing temperament more difficult in some cases. It's kind of funny in that, because G said that rationality/irrationality was the hardest to determine in your case, but in mine he referred to my "excessive rationality" lol and suggested I could be aware of not letting that become a problem. And these final summaries sound almost like two completely different types rather than two subtypes of the same type:

Yours: So, the type of respondent is a balanced-stable temperament in the management installation - LSI (Inspector) of a harmonizing subtype. Characteristic feature of such personality: a long search for yourself, philosophical reflection on life, depression control, loyalty, a sense of lost harmony and the desire to regain it.

vs

Mine: So, the type of respondent is a balanced-stable temperament in managerial installation - LSI of dominant subtype (Inspector demanding). Characteristic features of such a person: firmness, conviction, quick learning, confident advancement, organizational skills, the ability to put things in order, stubbornness and fastidiousness, but at the same time kindness towards the weaker.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE View Post
    Because it’s Discord. Were she to run an IRC or Matrix server I’d probably join.