Thread: Childlike types sex

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SenoritaC View Post
    have any one of you had sex with an infantile? how was it and what is the difference compared with the aggressors or victims? what is the infantile style and how does it work well with the caregivers? etc etc

I myself am infantile IEE and do not like and do not identify with word "infantile," I am not childish in the bedroom. so what is the story here? what is others' input?
    like B&D i am not a big believer in erotic attitudes. and i hate the word infantile too. who would want to connect sex w infantile. it brings forth images of, yes daddy do it to me or some fucked up shit like that.

if i try to understand it, what i understand is that the so called infantile has Si in the superid block. esp with the dual seeking function, people tend to be child like, no matter what information element is found there. the person has this glowing i'm-not-worthy respect for persons with that information element in the leading position.

so if you are infantile you value Si but you can't really do it. so Si amongst other things is about internal sensations and balance. so if the person isn't that good at that, but admires it, it kind of places them in awe of anybody who can safely make their insides feel good. the keys are safe and feel good.

the kind of person who can do this is somebody with Si in their ego block. somebody who is a master of sensations and who makes people feel safe. by way of contrast, theoretically, somebody with Se in the ego block wouldn't feel safe to the infantile person. somebody with Ni theoretically would be in a neutral position. another infantile would feel like the blind leading the blind.

so i guess all in all feeling sexually safe is important to infantiles. and getting with somebody who really knows the body and what makes it feel good.

having said all that, i wonder if this doesn't apply to everybody. or not. maybe Se/Ni people like a lack of safety, that's a turn on to them.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    having said all that, i wonder if this doesn't apply to everybody. or not. maybe Se/Ni people like a lack of safety, that's a turn on to them.
    No not at all, I feel the most "safe" when I am romantically with an Aggressor.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They don't exist because our real erotic attitudes are more complex then that. Sometimes I want to be in charge and be the top and other times I want to be the bottom and be pursued. and sometimes I want to be a 'bossy bottom' and other times I want to be a top that is more sensitive and caring and 'giving.'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i do appreciate these answers, thankyou guys for the replies here. i was thinking before is silly but then thought maybe I am only one who thinks this. now i am wishing people stop making these silly assumptions in the socionics about infantile or aggressor or whatever, is specialy interesting bulletsanddoves is saying about wants to switch roles, i have also been thinking this is more common

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    so if you are infantile you value Si but you can't really do it. so Si amongst other things is about internal sensations and balance. so if the person isn't that good at that, but admires it, it kind of places them in awe of anybody who can safely make their insides feel good. the keys are safe and feel good.
    Make their insides feel good? Oh dear.

But yes, this is spot on, I'd think. I think especially for Delta NF males, we're incredibly uncomfortable with our sexuality...ies...whatever. For sure, something I'd need is someone who can ease me past my rather overwhelming physical reservations.

Anyway, as a total tangent, "erotic attitude" is a bit of a loose translation: "erotic" as in "with respect to love", not the way we as English natives would traditionally read that word. (Also, one simple and fairly straight-forward consequence of this is that the romance styles can manifest loosely in non-romantic relationships to varying degrees). Infantiles like to show their partner the bizarre and unexpected side of life, Caregivers want to look after their partner and make sure they feel good, etc, etc. It's not necessarily anything to do with perverse and twisted things with rocket-handled plastic spoons and diapers.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    (Also, one simple and fairly straight-forward consequence of this is that the romance styles can manifest loosely in non-romantic relationships to varying degrees). Infantiles like to show their partner the bizarre and unexpected side of life, Caregivers want to look after their partner and make sure they feel good, etc, etc. It's not necessarily anything to do with perverse and twisted things with rocket-handled plastic spoons and diapers.
    This, yes
    The "erotic roles" are not so much about "erotic" but more how the groups interact. Ni+Se and Ne+Si interaction is quite different, regardless if it's in a romantic or platonic relationship
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    The "erotic roles" are not so much about "erotic" but more how the groups interact. Ni+Se and Ne+Si interaction is quite different, regardless if it's in a romantic or platonic relationship
    exactly.

And I like to add that although I had relatively large experience with socionics and relationships, it took me a great while before I could see what was meant with these roles. They do exist, and are a very good discovery of Gulenko.