Thread: New personality theory based on genders that I invented

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Feel free to type me. I think my pics in the member picture thread are up if you need them (unless imgur's automatically deleted them), but I can take another if you want.

I saw them, I think I remember. Probably Man - Old man - Boy . Does it make sense? Do you appear as a man, think of youself an old man, and are actually a boy?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    I saw them, I think I remember. Probably Man - Old man - Boy . Does it make sense? Do you appear as a man, think of youself an old man, and are actually a boy?
    I see. Well, if I don't know what I actually am, I suppose I can't speak on whether or not I'm "actually" a boy, but I know I don't think of myself as an old man.

Anyway, why do you think what you do for me?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I see. Well, if I don't know what I actually am, I suppose I can't speak on whether or not I'm "actually" a boy, but I know I don't think of myself as an old man.

Anyway, why do you think what you do for me?
    Well, it's VI, but I'll try to break it down: You appear externally a man (A young man, but not a lad [adolescent], this covers behavior and appeareance more than actual gender), this one is tricky to guess but you seem concerned with old people stuff and have a sort of innate wisdom that makes me think you are internally an old man, and you are actually a boy because (not really sure, I just used my intuition) you are actually a kid at heart. How would you type yourself (to compare)? I really need to make a test for this.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apologies for warning your post; it was an accident! ( @MissDucki feel free to warn me in retaliation)

I see though. I feel I'm childlike in a way, so sure. I don't know what "old people stuff" I'm concerned with, but maybe that's just because I don't know many old people I think much of. I would say I spend most of my time thinking about how to approach life, if that makes sense -- I don't have a sense of being settled.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 11-22-2021 at 11:03 PM.